Connect with us

News

Mainstream Media Outlets NBC, ABC, Leave Out Details In Coverage Of Armed St. Louis Couple Who Confronted Protesters

Published

on

A couple in Missouri is finding themselves a viral sensation after video was posted online of them confronting protesters who broke into their gated community — which is private property, thus making these individuals trespassers — however, if you want the truth of what happened during the entire ordeal, you probably aren’t getting the whole story from ABC or NBC news programs.

The couple stated that the group of protesters broke down the gate and gained entrance into the community located on a private street in the city of St. Louis. They said they grabbed their weapons when they noticed “multiple” people in the group were armed, according to department records.

Here’s more on this from Fox News:

Trending: Lifechanging News as Trucker Who Nearly Hit Dozens of BLMers Before Being Attacked Will Walk Free

Al Watkins, an attorney for Mark McCloskey, 63, and his 61-year-old wife, Patricia, said the protest was largely peaceful and the pair did not bring their guns outside of the home until two men in particular, both of whom were white, started menacing them.

take our poll - story continues below

Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration? (1)

  • Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“When reporting on the incident Monday night, ABC and NBC intentionally hid those facts as they insisted the mob was just made up of “peaceful protesters,” and demonized the couple for protecting their home and lives with guns,” Media Research Center news analyst Nicholas Fondacaro wrote of Monday’s newscasts.

Fondacaro noted that “NBC Nightly News” began the segment with anchor Lester Holt reporting that Trump re-tweeted “an inflammatory video made during a protest” in St. Louis.

“Moments later, NBC White House correspondent Kristen Welker claimed, without evidence, that Trump was trying to stoke ‘racial’ ‘tensions’ with the video,” Fondacaro wrote in his piece. He also added that Welker called the protestors “peaceful.”

It seems that ABC’s “World News Tonight” didn’t do much better at properly handling the facts of this story. That’s probably not a very big shock to those of us who recognize that mainstream media outlets are basically just Democratic Party propaganda machines.

“Chief White House correspondent Jon Karl also insisted Trump’s retweet was a way to ‘rally his base with racially incendiary rhetoric,’” Fondacaro noted in his analysis. “And absent of any context, Karl reported that the video was of ‘a white couple in St. Louis pointing guns at black protesters walking by on a street in front of their home.’”

The analyst noted that Karl made no effort to inform viewers watching the program that the mob, which contained a mix of races, had trespassed onto private property. That’s a pretty important detail to leave out.

Thankfully, while these two outlets didn’t cover all of the facts, a number of others did.

If you still don’t see the media as being biased and all about pushing an agenda, you’re not living in reality.

News

Infamous ‘Tic Tac’ UFO Spotted Clear Across The Atlantic

And just days ahead of the Pentagon’s big disclosure.

Published

on

The US government, in an unprecedented move, is set to release a treasure trove of previously-classified data to Congress and the public at the end of the month, all regarding one of the most mysterious phenomenon in the world:  UFO’s. This disclosure comes after the military, somewhat surprisingly, began divulging the fact that they had been in pursuit of, and had video of, a number of incidents that seemed to defy both logic and physics.  The most famous of the incidents is known colloquially as the “Nimitz Tic Tac” event, and is perhaps the most well-documented and credible UFO sightings of all time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXmQHwmNa_4 Now, just a few days before the Pentagon drops their much-anticipated report, an eerily similar incident is being reported thousands of miles away from the original sighting. The UFO resembling a “white Tic Tac” spotted in 2004 by Former U.S. Navy pilot Cmdr. David Fravor while on duty at the USS Nimitz is back – but this time it’s floating over England. Pictures of the notorious UFO were snapped by Lucy Jane Castle, from Hinckley in south-west Leicestershire, who managed to grab a snap of the unexplained object and posted it on a UFO hunter’s Facebook page, which was found by the Daily Star. “It was hovering for a while and within a blink of an eye it had gone,” Castle said. “Never seen anything like this before in that shape… Quickly took a picture while it was very still and within a blink of an eye it disappeared.” The photo wasn’t terribly convincing, however. https://twitter.com/SusanFensten/status/1406359808257765380?s=20 The Pentagon’s UFO report is expected to hit the headlines around June 29th.

Continue Reading

News

Swing State Getting Serious, Dumping 100K Off of Voter Rolls

This is the first such cleanup in YEARS.

Published

on

Over the course of the next several years, America is going to be taking a good hard look at how she handles elections, and things are likely to get somewhat ugly in the process. That’s because we’ve allowed the false dichotomy of the two-party system to stake claims to how we vote.  On the left, a free-for-all.  On the right, a far more serious application of election laws that could be commandeered by ne’er-do-wells looking to massage the electoral results. So, as we head to the polls in 2022 and 2024, we will do so under the auspices of angst, almost undoubtedly, after having seen a great deal of fussing and fudging of the system itself. In Georgia, a massive cleanup of the voter rolls are now underway, for example. Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger intends to remove 101,789 “obsolete and outdated” voter files from the state’s voter registration rolls, his office announced. “Making sure Georgia’s voter rolls are up to date is key to ensuring the integrity of our elections,” Raffensperger said in a statement. “That is why I fought and beat Stacey Abrams in court in 2019 to remove nearly 300,000 obsolete voter files before the November election, and will do so again this year. Bottom line, there is no legitimate reason to keep ineligible voters on the rolls.” The more than 100,000 voter files set to be removed include 67,286 voter files linked to a National Change of Address form submitted to the U.S. Postal Service; 34,227 voter files that had election mail returned to sender; and nearly 300 that had no contact with elections official for two general elections. This is the first serious sanitation attempt since 2019, and has already seen over 18,000 dead Georgians removed from the rolls.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week