Connect with us

News

Man Who ‘Roundhouse-Kicked’ Pro-Life Woman Just Got Even More Bad News

Published

on

Toronto police have arrested 26-year-old Jordan Hunt and charged him with eight counts of assault after he roundhouse-kicked a pro-life woman during a street corner silent protest.

Hunt, who recently lost his job as a result of the incident, turned himself in to police and, along with the charges of assault, is also facing seven counts of mischief under $5,000 in connection with the incident.

The mischief charges are in relation to his defacing protesters’ signs with a magic marker. Seven of eight counts of assault are the result of writing on protesters’ clothing.

Trending: Lifechanging News as Trucker Who Nearly Hit Dozens of BLMers Before Being Attacked Will Walk Free

Hope it was worth it, buddy.

take our poll - story continues below

Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration? (1)

  • Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Hunt also was charged with one count of assault in connection to an Aug. 2 incident, the paper said, but Hopkinson couldn’t confirm if it was related to a second video that surfaced last week showing a shirtless male harassing anti-abortion protesters.

Police told the Sun in the latter case a group of anti-abortionists were protesting around noon when they were approached by a male on a bicycle who tried to grab one of their signs and then pushed a woman into a pole before fleeing the scene.

The male in the second video said, “Yeah, I tried to knock your stupid billboard to the side” and “if you don’t want me to f*** with your stuff, why are you trying to f*** with other people’s choices?”

So it seems Mr. Hunt has a whole lot of anger issues that need to be dealt with. If justice is truly served in this situation then he’ll have a lot of time in prison to get some help for that outrageous temper of his.

How sick and sad is it that this man is fighting against folks who are trying to save the lives of unborn children, innocent citizens who are having their right to life violated by people like him who are supportive of their lives being destroyed.

Why should God bless a society that openly and willingly murders its most vulnerable citizens? This is a serious offense that needs to be wiped out. Let’s hope that happens all around the world.

Source: TheBlaze

News

Infamous ‘Tic Tac’ UFO Spotted Clear Across The Atlantic

And just days ahead of the Pentagon’s big disclosure.

Published

on

The US government, in an unprecedented move, is set to release a treasure trove of previously-classified data to Congress and the public at the end of the month, all regarding one of the most mysterious phenomenon in the world:  UFO’s. This disclosure comes after the military, somewhat surprisingly, began divulging the fact that they had been in pursuit of, and had video of, a number of incidents that seemed to defy both logic and physics.  The most famous of the incidents is known colloquially as the “Nimitz Tic Tac” event, and is perhaps the most well-documented and credible UFO sightings of all time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXmQHwmNa_4 Now, just a few days before the Pentagon drops their much-anticipated report, an eerily similar incident is being reported thousands of miles away from the original sighting. The UFO resembling a “white Tic Tac” spotted in 2004 by Former U.S. Navy pilot Cmdr. David Fravor while on duty at the USS Nimitz is back – but this time it’s floating over England. Pictures of the notorious UFO were snapped by Lucy Jane Castle, from Hinckley in south-west Leicestershire, who managed to grab a snap of the unexplained object and posted it on a UFO hunter’s Facebook page, which was found by the Daily Star. “It was hovering for a while and within a blink of an eye it had gone,” Castle said. “Never seen anything like this before in that shape… Quickly took a picture while it was very still and within a blink of an eye it disappeared.” The photo wasn’t terribly convincing, however. https://twitter.com/SusanFensten/status/1406359808257765380?s=20 The Pentagon’s UFO report is expected to hit the headlines around June 29th.

Continue Reading

News

Swing State Getting Serious, Dumping 100K Off of Voter Rolls

This is the first such cleanup in YEARS.

Published

on

Over the course of the next several years, America is going to be taking a good hard look at how she handles elections, and things are likely to get somewhat ugly in the process. That’s because we’ve allowed the false dichotomy of the two-party system to stake claims to how we vote.  On the left, a free-for-all.  On the right, a far more serious application of election laws that could be commandeered by ne’er-do-wells looking to massage the electoral results. So, as we head to the polls in 2022 and 2024, we will do so under the auspices of angst, almost undoubtedly, after having seen a great deal of fussing and fudging of the system itself. In Georgia, a massive cleanup of the voter rolls are now underway, for example. Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger intends to remove 101,789 “obsolete and outdated” voter files from the state’s voter registration rolls, his office announced. “Making sure Georgia’s voter rolls are up to date is key to ensuring the integrity of our elections,” Raffensperger said in a statement. “That is why I fought and beat Stacey Abrams in court in 2019 to remove nearly 300,000 obsolete voter files before the November election, and will do so again this year. Bottom line, there is no legitimate reason to keep ineligible voters on the rolls.” The more than 100,000 voter files set to be removed include 67,286 voter files linked to a National Change of Address form submitted to the U.S. Postal Service; 34,227 voter files that had election mail returned to sender; and nearly 300 that had no contact with elections official for two general elections. This is the first serious sanitation attempt since 2019, and has already seen over 18,000 dead Georgians removed from the rolls.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week