Connect with us

News

Man Who Taunted GOP Accused of Attempting to Buy Radioactive Material With Intent to Kill

Where’s the news coverage on this one?

John Salvatore

Published

on

Jeremy Ryan became known as “Segway Boy” after riding around the U.S. Capitol taunting Republican lawmakers in 2011.

On Tuesday, Ryan was arrested.

His crime? Allegedly attempting to purchase radioactive material with intent to kill.

Trending: BLM Goes Into Target, Demands the Store Stop Calling Police On Black Shoplifters (Videos)

TMJ4 has the scoop:

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

A Wisconsin man is accused of trying to buy a lethal dose of a radioactive substance on the Internet to try and kill someone.

Justin Tolomeo, Special Agent in Charge of the Milwaukee Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation said in a news release Jeremy Ryan, 30, of the Town of Madison has been charged with attempted possession of radioactive material with intent to cause death.

Ryan allegedly attempted to buy the lethal dose in March and October of 2018. He was arrested on Tuesday.

The mainstream media is all over the alleged “mail bomber” suspect, Caesar Sayoc, as they should be, and yet there has been little mention of Ryan.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions says Sayoc could potentially be charged with five federal crimes and serve up to 58 years in prison – which was later corrected to 48 years.

A fingerprint on the envelope containing one of the mail bombs sent to prominent Democrats nationwide, as well as DNA on two other packages, allowed officials to close in on a suspect, 56-year-old Cesar Sayoc, who was arrested Friday morning.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a 2:30 p.m. press conference from Washington, D.C., that Sayoc, from Aventura, Florida, faces five federal charges and up to 48 years in prison. He confirmed the five charges are: interstate transportation of an explosive, illegal mailing of explosives, threats against former presidents and certain other persons, threatening interstate communications and assaulting federal officers. Even though Sayoc was detained in Florida, he will be prosecuted in New York City.

FBI Director Christopher Wray weighed-in:

More on Sayoc, per CBS News:

Several law enforcement sources told CBS News that Sayoc was born in 1962. Records show that his full name is Cesar Altieri Sayoc and that he appears to have a criminal history in Broward County, Florida.

A fingerprint was uncovered from a package bomb sent to Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters, Wray said. The print was then connected to Sayoc.

Wray also said there was a possible DNA connection relating to one of Sayoc’s past arrests. A law enforcement source had said that DNA evidence on one of the devices played a part in leading investigators to the suspect, CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton reported.

Stay tuned for more very soon…

Save conservative media!

News

New Report Reveals Ohio Democratic Party Received $300K In Federal Coronavirus Relief Loan

Published

on

The whole point of the Paycheck Protection Program that was put together earlier this year at the beginning of the lockdowns put in place due to the coronavirus was supposed to provide relief for small businesses who would be left devastated by the sudden and massive loss of income that would come about as a result of these safety measures. However, it seems the Ohio Democratic Party received a sizable chunk of cash to keep them going too. Now that doesn’t seem right, does it? via The Washington Examiner: Campaign finance reports show that the loan, amounting to $333,867, was approved by the U.S. Small Business Administration on April 30, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer. In May, a tweet critical of the Trump administration’s program was posted on the group’s official Twitter account. “With so many small businesses shut out from receiving PPP loans ⁠— while nearly 300 publicly traded companies received more than $1 billion from the program⁠ — local governments across Ohio are stepping up to help small businesses, which are often the center of their communities,” the tweet read. https://twitter.com/OHDems/status/1262735869628297217 A spokeswoman for the party came out and actually attempted to defend their receiving the federal funds by saying 20 jobs were saved. “The purpose of the Paycheck Protection Program is to help organizations cover payroll and benefits, and that’s precisely what it has been used for ⁠— to ensure our entire team continued to work and earn a paycheck and retain their health coverage during an unprecedented public health crisis,” Kirstin Alvanitakis said. The Ohio Republican Party slammed the Democrats for taking the money. Evan Machan, the Ohio GOP spokesman, said, “We did not need to apply for these funds. Under the leadership of Chairman Timken, our financial situation is strong, and we were never at…

Continue Reading

News

Trump’s Campaign Developing New Strategy To Draw Big Crowds To Rallies; ‘Can’t Have Repeat Of Tulsa’

Published

on

President Trump’s rally that was held in Tulsa, Oklahoma was super hyped up by media outlets across the Internet with expectations of crowd attendance being astronomically high. As it turns out, not many folks actually showed up to the event, something that deflated Trump’s campaign a bit and has now prompted them to change direction. The new strategy the campaign is looking to employ includes increased safety measures to make folks feel comfortable enough to attend the event, as many believe fear of the coronavirus prevented many individuals from attending the Tulsa rally. Here’s more on this from The Washington Examiner: “We can’t have a repeat of Tulsa,” a campaign official told NBC News, referring to Trump’s upcoming rally in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, this Saturday. The president’s rallies resume as many states grapple with upticks in coronavirus cases, prompting state and local leadership to halt reopenings and introduce new public health orders to prevent the spread of the virus. Unlike the indoor venue the campaign chose for its Tulsa rally, the president will make his appearance in an open-air airport tarmac hangar this weekend. Health experts have said outdoor events are less risky than large gatherings indoors, but also stress that the virus can still be spread. An official from the White House noted that Trump understands that people may not come out the way they did in 2016 due to fears over catching COVID-19. When the rally was held in Tulsa, masks were offered to those who showed up to the event, but many of them didn’t bother to wear them. Several staffers and a couple of prominent attendees ended up testing positive for the coronavirus. Masks are apparently going to be strongly encouraged at the New Hampshire rally, though the campaign said they will not be mandated.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

 
Send this to a friend