Anti-POTUS “comedians,” “journalists,” “performers” and “book writers” are all “opportunists” to First Lady Melania Trump.
Is she wrong?
From Daily Wire:
In an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Wednesday, First Lady Melania Trump addressed a range of topics, including the media’s treatment of her husband.
“They like to focus on the gossip and I would like [them] to focus on the substance and what we do, not just about nonsense,” Melania said of the media, adding that they were “opportunists … using my name or my family name to advance themselves.”
Hannity: “Does it hurt?“
Melania: “It doesn’t hurt. The problem is they’re writing history and it’s not correct.“
CNN’s Jim Acosta took to Twitter to bash President Trump’s rhetoric as the reason why multiple Democrats were targeted by “mail bomber” Caesar Sayoc.
Acosta isn’t the only one blaming Trump, but it would seem as if the left looks the other way when Republicans are the targets of such attacks.
Trump talked about the bombs sent to former public officials at his rally in Wisconsin. But once again he didn’t mention CNN. On top of all that he criticized the “media” for coverage he doesn’t like. And, of course, he took no responsibility for his own rhetoric.
— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) October 25, 2018
Jim’s tweet didn’t sit well with Donald Trump Jr., who was a victim of a deranged radical earlier in the year:
Jim, did you or your colleagues take any responsibility for your rhetoric in constantly calling my family Racists and Nazis for 2 years when my wife actually opened an exploding envelope of white powder intended for me? What about when it happend to my brother? https://t.co/TpMTk17x9W
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 25, 2018
Here’s what Trump Jr. is talking about, per Daily Wire:
Trump Jr. was referring to February 2018, when he and his family were allegedly targeted by someone who sent to their home an envelope containing white powder. Trump Jr.’s wife, Vanessa Trump, opened the envelope at the couple’s Manhattan apartment, then was taken to the hospital as a precaution, according to New York City police; two other people exposed to the powder were taken to New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center. A hazmat crew arrived and began decontamination procedures shortly after the incident; the powder was later found to be non-hazardous.
Following the incident, Donald Jr. fired off this tweet:
Thankful that Vanessa & my children are safe and unharmed after the incredibly scary situation that occurred this morning. Truly disgusting that certain individuals choose to express their opposing views with such disturbing behavior.
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) February 12, 2018
“The Socialist Party” didn’t seem to care that Jr. and his family were targeted:
Disgusting people attract disgusting behavior.
— The Socialist Party (@OfficialSPGB) February 12, 2018
Then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Caesar Sayoc could potentially be charged with five federal crimes and serve up to 58 years in prison – which was later corrected to 48 years.
BREAKING: U.S. Attorney-General Jeff Sessions say suspicious packages suspect, Cesar Sayoc, faces five federal crime charges, faces up to 58 years in prison.
"Regardless of their political beliefs, that we will bring the full force of law."
— Lucas Meyer (@meyer_lucas) October 26, 2018
A fingerprint on the envelope containing one of the mail bombs sent to prominent Democrats nationwide, as well as DNA on two other packages, allowed officials to close in on a suspect, 56-year-old Cesar Sayoc, who was arrested Friday morning.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a 2:30 p.m. press conference from Washington, D.C., that Sayoc, from Aventura, Florida, faces five federal charges and up to 48 years in prison. He confirmed the five charges are: interstate transportation of an explosive, illegal mailing of explosives, threats against former presidents and certain other persons, threatening interstate communications and assaulting federal officers. Even though Sayoc was detained in Florida, he will be prosecuted in New York City.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions: "Let this be a lesson to anyone, regardless of their political beliefs, that we will bring the full force of law against anyone who attempts to use threats, intimidation and outright violence to further an agenda." https://t.co/GOIF06znJE pic.twitter.com/xzoivi9vX0
— Fox News (@FoxNews) October 26, 2018
FBI Director Christopher Wray weighed-in:
“These are not hoax devices,” says FBI Director Christopher Wray.
Here’s what was inside the 13 suspicious packages sent to various Trump critics around the country pic.twitter.com/aV3Fc3nXcE
— Bloomberg Quicktake (@Quicktake) October 26, 2018
Because Trump is a Republican he is never given the benefit of the doubt by the mainstream media.
That’s not exactly a secret, no matter how hard the fact checkers attempt to look into it.
While Trump remains firm on his border policies, declaring that those within the migrant caravan will not cross into America unless they apply for asylum at the proper ports of entry, the MSN has conveniently forgotten that the Obama administration treated migrants the same way as the current administration back in 2013.
Obama made it clear how amazing he is and how everyone who has ever worked with him is a dunce.
He starts by saying that on his path to the presidency he began as a community organizer.
However, Obama quickly realized that people weren’t on his level (because he was so woke) and he needed to seek higher office.
It goes on like that for a while, with Obama climbing the ranks and describing how nobody wants to do the “right thing” – except for him.