Connect with us

News

Mike Pompeo Delivers Major News Regarding US/Russia Nuke Treaty

European security experts have agreed that the treaty itself was a lost cause given the behavior of the Russians, but the full dissolution of the agreement could create a security risk for the EU.

Published

on

Russia

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has announced an expected, yet major development in US foreign policy this week relating to our already strained relationship with Russia.

During the Cold War, there were very real concerns regarding the output of the Russian military, specifically in regard to nuclear weapons.  We were in a race of sorts with the Russians, hoping to maintain our status as the most technically gifted military force on the planet, while the Kremlin was playing loose and fast with the rules in order to catch up.

This spawned a powerful agreement known as the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty.

Trending: Ron DeSantis Trolls Mainstream Media with Bill Signing Stunt

Of course, under the leadership of Vladimir Putin, Russia has routinely ignored their responsibility to the verbiage, which has led to Pompeo’s announcement. 

“For years, Russia has violated the terms of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty without remorse,” Pompeo said, speaking from the State Department. “Russia’s violations put millions of Europeans and Americans at greater risk.”
“It is our duty to respond appropriately,” Pompeo said, adding that the US had provided “ample time” for Russia to return to compliance.
The long-expected suspension, which has raised concerns about a renewed arms race with Moscow and put European allies on edge, goes into effect on Saturday. Pompeo’s announcement starts a 180-day clock to complete withdrawal unless Russia returns to compliance with the 1987 agreement.
President Donald Trump and his senior officials had been signaling for months that they were ready to pull out of the INF treaty, which the US accuses Moscow of violating since 2014.
European security experts have agreed that the treaty itself was a lost cause given the behavior of the Russians, but the full dissolution of the agreement could create a security risk for the EU.
Russia has predictably denied their malfeasance in regard to the treaty.

News

New York Court Tells Woman to Get Rid of Confederate Flag Garden Rock or Lose Her Daughter

A New York court has ruled that a woman must remove a rock painted with the C.S. flag or officials would come in and take her child away.

Published

on

A New York court has ruled that a woman must immediately remove a garden rock painted with the Confederate flag or jack-booted state officials would come in and take her child away. The ruling was handed down Thursday by the appellate justices in Albany who warned that if the woman didn’t remove the rock in her yard painted with a Confederate flag, then she risked a “change of circumstances” in the custody of her multiracial daughter, the Times Union reported. In its unanimous, 5-0 ruling, the judges learned in a state “fact-finding” mission that the woman had “a rock with a Confederate flag painted on it at her home.” Justice Stanley Pritzker, who authored the appalling, fascist-like decision, decided that the woman who owned the rock simply must be a raving racist who is a danger to her own child. “Given that the child is of mixed race, it would seem apparent that the presence of the flag is not in the child’s best interests, as the mother must encourage and teach the child to embrace her mixed race identity, rather than thrust her into a world that only makes sense through the tortured lens of cognitive dissonance,” Pritzker wrote. Pritzker went on to say that since they think the woman is a raving racist, she has no First Amendment rights. “Further, and viewed pragmatically, the presence of the Confederate flag is a symbol inflaming the already strained relationship between the parties,” Pritzker added. “As such, while recognizing that the First Amendment protects the mother’s right to display the flag if it is not removed by June 1, 2021, its continued presence shall constitute a change in circumstances and Family Court shall factor this into any future best interests analysis.” Outrageously, the only evidence that this woman was racist was…

Continue Reading

News

Biden’s Rambling Train Story was Filled with False Statements

When Joe Biden spoke at an Amtrak event, he delivered a rambling story about his travels was filled with lies. And the media ignored it.

Published

on

Last week, when Joe Biden an appearance at the 50-year anniversary of Amtrak, he delivered a rambling story about his travels on the rails that was filled with lies. And the media ignored it. Biden, of course, is famous as “Amtrak Joe” for using the rail line to travel from his home in Delaware to get to Washington D.C. over the many, many, many decades he has been a useless Democrat politician. So, it was a natural to have him show up to help the wasteful, expensive rail service celebrate 50 years of profligate spending of tax dollars. During the event, Biden launched into a rambling, confused, tale about his escapades on Amtrak that turned out to be filled with lies, mistruths, and fake claims. Now, if Trump had delivered such a mess of a speech filled with lies it would have been “fact checked” for weeks and would have led every single news cast for months. But here it is, nearly a week since the speech was delivered and few news outlets have bothered with it. In any case, many of the claims that Biden made were simply not true. And these weren’t just muffed facts. They were lies about his personal experiences. https://youtu.be/d_GGqKnRvp8 Per the Daily Mail: President Joe Biden’s strange anecdote about reaching 1.5 million miles on Amtrak has come under scrutiny after key inconsistencies emerged that make it impossible to have occurred as he told it. On Friday, delivering a speech in Philadelphia commemorating the 50th anniversary of Amtrak, Biden launched into the tale of a certain conductor congratulating him on reaching the milestone as he traveled to visit his sick mother. Biden said the incident occurred in his ‘fourth or fifth year as vice president’, or around 2014-2015, at which time the conductor he named…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week