Connect with us

News

MSNBC Star Joy Reid is in Major Legal Trouble With Trump Supporter. Check Out What She Did.

Published

on

MSNBC host Joy Reid is in some serious hot water as a Trump supporter is now suing her for defamation of character for alleging she shouted racial slurs at a minor.

This comes as no surprise given the fact that Reid is a puppet for the left-wing propaganda machine known as the mainstream media. Hopefully the lesson she’ll learn from this is that words have power and come with consequences.

MSNBC host Joy Reid is being sued for defamation by a California woman who accused the “AM Joy” star of falsely accusing her on social media of screaming racial slurs at a minor because she is a Trump supporter.

Roslyn La Liberte – who was wearing a red “Make America Great Again” cap during the incident in question – filed the lawsuit in Eastern District Court of New York on Tuesday. She claims that Reid “used her substantial social media presence, fame, and reputation as a hard-hitting journalist” to tell her followers that La Liberte “screamed abhorrent racial slurs” at a 14-year-old boy.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

A photo from a Simi Valley, Calif. city council meeting went viral last June when it appeared that La Liberte was involved in a heated conversation with a young boy. According to the plaintiff, Reid sent a series of tweets claiming the viral photo showed the Trump supporter screaming in the face of the young man and retweeting to her followers that La Liberte “needs to be put on blast.”

The suit claims Reid falsely tweeted that La Liberte showed up “to a rally” and “screamed” that Luevanos is “going to be the first deported,” calling the boy a “dirty Mexican” in the process.

The suit indicates that Reid was not present at the event, which was a City Council meeting, not a political “rally,” and that she ‘made up out of whole cloth the accusation that La Liberte screamed racial slurs.”

The young man in the photo, 14-year-old Joseph Luevanos, told a local Fox affiliate that the conversation was civil and that La Liberte doesn’t deserve to be harassed as a result of the viral photo. The conversation was even captured on video and fails to coincide with Reid’s claim that La Liberte mistreated Luevanos.

Reid and other left-wing ilk in the media need to understand that freedom of speech doesn’t mean their words don’t have consequences. The Good Book says that bearing false witness is a crime against your neighbor because it destroys their reputation. Which is exactly what happened in this situation.

As such, Reid deserves to pay for her falsehoods. Let’s hope the judge rules in La Liberte’s favor.

Source: Fox News

News

MARK MEADOWS: Trump Tested Positive for COVID Ahead of Debate with Biden

A negative test soon followed.

Published

on

Then-President Trump’s bout with COVID-19 was one of the more harrowing moments of his time in the Oval Office, and a new memoir by Mark Meadows has added a new twist to the tale.

The entire episode had the nation on the edge of its seat, concerned that the sitting President, (a septuagenarian considered to be “high risk”), may fall quite ill from the virus.  Of course, being the leader of the free world has its benefits, and Donald Trump received state-of-the-art care during his brief stint in the hospital – even going so far as to take a lap around the medical center to wave to his supporters.

But now, The Don’s former chief of staff has revealed that the former Commander in Chief actually tested positive for the virus before a debate with Joe Biden – with a negative result to follow.

Donald Trump tested positive for Covid-19 three days before his first debate against Joe Biden, the former president’s fourth and last chief of staff has revealed in a new book.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Mark Meadows also writes that though he knew each candidate was required “to test negative for the virus within seventy two hours of the start time … Nothing was going to stop [Trump] from going out there.”

Trump, Meadows says in the book, returned a negative result from a different test shortly after the positive.

Nonetheless, the stunning revelation of an unreported positive test follows a year of speculation about whether Trump, then 74 years old, had the potentially deadly virus when he faced Biden, 77, in Cleveland on 29 September – and what danger that might have presented.

Trump openly lauded the work of his doctors, as well as a therapeutic treatment from Regeneron, as the reason for his speedy recovery.

Then-President Trump’s bout with COVID-19 was one of the more harrowing moments of his time in the Oval Office, and a new memoir by Mark Meadows has added a new twist to the tale. The entire episode had the nation on the edge of its seat, concerned that the sitting President, (a septuagenarian considered to be “high risk”), may fall quite ill from the virus.  Of course, being the leader of the free world has its benefits, and Donald Trump received state-of-the-art care during his brief stint in the hospital – even going so far as to take a lap around the medical center to wave to his supporters. But now, The Don’s former chief of staff has revealed that the former Commander in Chief actually tested positive for the virus before a debate with Joe Biden – with a negative result to follow. Donald Trump tested positive for Covid-19 three days before his first debate against Joe Biden, the former president’s fourth and last chief of staff has revealed in a new book. Mark Meadows also writes that though he knew each candidate was required “to test negative for the virus within seventy two hours of the start time … Nothing was going to stop [Trump] from going out there.” Trump, Meadows says in the book, returned a negative result from a different test shortly after the positive. Nonetheless, the stunning revelation of an unreported positive test follows a year of speculation about whether Trump, then 74 years old, had the potentially deadly virus when he faced Biden, 77, in Cleveland on 29 September – and what danger that might have presented. Trump openly lauded the work of his doctors, as well as a therapeutic treatment from Regeneron, as the reason for his speedy recovery.

Continue Reading

News

FedEx Driver Under Investigation After Dumping Hundreds of Packages into Ravine

As if the rest of the supply chain wasn’t already damaged enough.

Published

on

As the holiday season approaches, the strain on our network of mail couriers continues to ramp up, and the stress appears to have been too much for at least one delivery driver.

For many, the headaches have already begun:  Missing packages, erroneous deliveries, and unbelievable delays.  But for hundreds of folks in Alabama, something even worse has occurred.

Authorities investigating the discovery of hundreds of FedEx packages in an Alabama ravine have questioned the driver they think is responsible — and believe the driver dumped packages there at least six times, a sheriff said Tuesday.

The investigation began November 24, when sheriff’s deputies in northern Alabama’s Blount County found 300 to 400 packages in a ravine on private property, the county sheriff’s department said.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

FedEx warned that the situation could take some time to sort out.

“This will not be an easy or fast case to close. … I am asking for patience from our citizens as our investigators work through this case,” Moon’s post reads. FedEx sent workers and trucks to the ravine last week to begin recovering and distributing the packages. The property is about 40 miles outside Birmingham.
The questioned driver “is no longer providing service on behalf of FedEx Ground,” FedEx said Tuesday in a prepared statement.
No charges have yet been filed in the case, and the suspected driver has not been arrested.

As the holiday season approaches, the strain on our network of mail couriers continues to ramp up, and the stress appears to have been too much for at least one delivery driver. For many, the headaches have already begun:  Missing packages, erroneous deliveries, and unbelievable delays.  But for hundreds of folks in Alabama, something even worse has occurred. Authorities investigating the discovery of hundreds of FedEx packages in an Alabama ravine have questioned the driver they think is responsible — and believe the driver dumped packages there at least six times, a sheriff said Tuesday. The investigation began November 24, when sheriff’s deputies in northern Alabama’s Blount County found 300 to 400 packages in a ravine on private property, the county sheriff’s department said. FedEx warned that the situation could take some time to sort out. “This will not be an easy or fast case to close. … I am asking for patience from our citizens as our investigators work through this case,” Moon’s post reads. FedEx sent workers and trucks to the ravine last week to begin recovering and distributing the packages. The property is about 40 miles outside Birmingham. The questioned driver “is no longer providing service on behalf of FedEx Ground,” FedEx said Tuesday in a prepared statement. No charges have yet been filed in the case, and the suspected driver has not been arrested.

Continue Reading
The Schaftlein Report

Latest Articles

Best of the Week