Connect with us

News

Multiple Republican Governors Just Ended Their State’s Mask Mandate (Details)

‘Bout time!!

John Salvatore

Published

on

Elderly people are supposed to be more effected by COVID-19 than younger folks. Yet in Florida, with its large population of Boomers, the “death rate” isn’t all that different from New York, even though one state has taken a hardline approach and the other much more relaxed.

Goes to show that “social distancing” and wearing a mask were never really the answer to the China virus.

From Fox News:

Texas’s Republican Gov. Greg Abbott on Tuesday said he planned to open the state next week “100%,” roughly a year after the coronavirus pandemic broke out throughout the U.S.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Abbott issued an executive order that rescinds many of the state’s previous orders, allowing all businesses in the state to fully reopen and revoking the statewide mask mandate as of next Wednesday.

And in Mississippi…

Speaking of New York, why is Andrew Cuomo still in office?

From Fox News:

A third woman has accused New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo of unwanted advances.

According to The New York Times, 33-year-old Anna Ruch has claimed that Cuomo asked to kiss her at a wedding in 2019. In an interview Monday, she specified that Cuomo put his hand on her bare lower back.

LOOK:

News

Authorities Confirm Identity of Remains Found in Search for Brian Laundrie

But are there more questions than answers still?

Published

on

Life is no fairy tale, that is for sure, and it certainly isn’t fair.

That seems to be the prevailing mood among those seeking justice for Gabby Petito after authorities in Florida made a stunning announcement on Thursday. 

The FBI confirmed Thursday that it had found the remains of Brian Laundrie, the 23-year-old fiancé of Gabby Petito and the only person of interest in her death.

In a statement, the FBI’s Denver field office, which has been leading the investigation, said a comparison of dental records confirmed that the human remains found in Carlton Reserve and the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park in Sarasota County, Fla., on Wednesday were those of Laundrie.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Oddly, Brian’s parents were involved in the discovery of the items belonging to their son.

Steven Bertolino, an attorney for Laundrie’s parents, said police came to their North Port, Fla., home late Thursday afternoon to notify them.

On Wednesday, partial human remains, as well as a backpack and notebook belonging to Laundrie, were found along a trail in the Myakkahatchee park, which is adjacent to the 24,565-acre Carlton Reserve, where Laundrie’s parents told police they believed he was headed when they reported him missing last month.

Bertolino said on Wednesday that Laundrie’s parents had gone to the park to search for their son that morning and met with North Port police and the FBI.

“Chris and Roberta Laundrie went to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park this morning to search for Brian,” Bertolino said in a statement. “After a brief search of a trail that Brian frequented, some articles belonging to Brian were found.”

The news will come as a disappointment to those who hoped Laundrie would be captured and questioned regarding the death of his fiancée, but the mention of a “notebook” found near the body does offer some hope that some explanation could be forthcoming.

Life is no fairy tale, that is for sure, and it certainly isn’t fair. That seems to be the prevailing mood among those seeking justice for Gabby Petito after authorities in Florida made a stunning announcement on Thursday.  The FBI confirmed Thursday that it had found the remains of Brian Laundrie, the 23-year-old fiancé of Gabby Petito and the only person of interest in her death. In a statement, the FBI’s Denver field office, which has been leading the investigation, said a comparison of dental records confirmed that the human remains found in Carlton Reserve and the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park in Sarasota County, Fla., on Wednesday were those of Laundrie. Oddly, Brian’s parents were involved in the discovery of the items belonging to their son. Steven Bertolino, an attorney for Laundrie’s parents, said police came to their North Port, Fla., home late Thursday afternoon to notify them. On Wednesday, partial human remains, as well as a backpack and notebook belonging to Laundrie, were found along a trail in the Myakkahatchee park, which is adjacent to the 24,565-acre Carlton Reserve, where Laundrie’s parents told police they believed he was headed when they reported him missing last month. Bertolino said on Wednesday that Laundrie’s parents had gone to the park to search for their son that morning and met with North Port police and the FBI. “Chris and Roberta Laundrie went to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park this morning to search for Brian,” Bertolino said in a statement. “After a brief search of a trail that Brian frequented, some articles belonging to Brian were found.” The news will come as a disappointment to those who hoped Laundrie would be captured and questioned regarding the death of his fiancée, but the mention of a “notebook” found near the body does offer some…

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Alec Baldwin Shoots and Kills Crew Member on Set of Latest Movie

Hollywood experts are stunned.

Published

on

Hollywood was rocked on Thursday after a nigh-unfathomable accident occurred on the set of the latest project from Alec Baldwin, and there are still plenty of questions left unanswered.

It all began when Baldwin discharged a “prop” gun on set, meant to be loaded only with blanks and dummy rounds.

Alec Baldwin allegedly repeatedly asked ‘why was I handed a hot gun?’ after he accidentally shot and killed a female cinematographer and wounded a director yesterday on the set of his new film Rust.

Halyna Hutchins, 42, died shortly after being shot by Baldwin around 1.50pm Thursday at Bonanza Creek Ranch, near the city of Santa Fe in New Mexico. Joel Souza, 48, the film’s director, was also hurt and spent several hours in hospital, but was released later the same evening.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Police have disclosed few details about the shooting, saying only that a ‘projectile’ was fired by a ‘prop gun’ and they are investigating.

At close range, even blanks can be dangerous, but it was not clear why Baldwin was pointing a gun at anyone, period.

Mike Tristano, 60, a Hollywood armorer with 30 years’ experience who spoke to the Dailymail.com, said ultimate responsibility for gun safety on movie set rests with the armorer.

The movie’s armorer or weapons master has not been been named. Sante Fe Sheriff’s Department says it will continue to interview ‘witnesses’ on Friday.

‘There should have been blanks in the gun, the on-set armorer’s job is to check that before handing the weapon over,’ Tristan said.

‘They then make sure that the actor stands on a mark and never points the gun at the crew or cast… the editing makes it seem like they were pointing at their co-actor.

‘That’s why everyone in the industry is very confused. How this happened is a total mystery at the moment.’

Baldwin has not been charged with a crime at this time, but the investigation is still ongoing.

Hollywood was rocked on Thursday after a nigh-unfathomable accident occurred on the set of the latest project from Alec Baldwin, and there are still plenty of questions left unanswered. It all began when Baldwin discharged a “prop” gun on set, meant to be loaded only with blanks and dummy rounds. Alec Baldwin allegedly repeatedly asked ‘why was I handed a hot gun?’ after he accidentally shot and killed a female cinematographer and wounded a director yesterday on the set of his new film Rust. Halyna Hutchins, 42, died shortly after being shot by Baldwin around 1.50pm Thursday at Bonanza Creek Ranch, near the city of Santa Fe in New Mexico. Joel Souza, 48, the film’s director, was also hurt and spent several hours in hospital, but was released later the same evening. Police have disclosed few details about the shooting, saying only that a ‘projectile’ was fired by a ‘prop gun’ and they are investigating. At close range, even blanks can be dangerous, but it was not clear why Baldwin was pointing a gun at anyone, period. Mike Tristano, 60, a Hollywood armorer with 30 years’ experience who spoke to the Dailymail.com, said ultimate responsibility for gun safety on movie set rests with the armorer. The movie’s armorer or weapons master has not been been named. Sante Fe Sheriff’s Department says it will continue to interview ‘witnesses’ on Friday. ‘There should have been blanks in the gun, the on-set armorer’s job is to check that before handing the weapon over,’ Tristan said. ‘They then make sure that the actor stands on a mark and never points the gun at the crew or cast… the editing makes it seem like they were pointing at their co-actor. ‘That’s why everyone in the industry is very confused. How this happened is a total mystery…

Continue Reading
The Schaftlein Report

Latest Articles

Best of the Week