Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

Entertainment

Nation of Islam Leader Furious After What Netflix Did to Documentary

Published

on

Louis Farrakhan

Earlier this week we reported that streaming service Netflix was going to air a more than likely favorable documentary about Louis Farrakahn, the highly controversial, extremely anti-Semitic leader of the Nation of Islam.

Well, it seems that Netflix was either never planning to air the film, or has opted out of showing it due to the backlash they received for it. Seems likely the latter scenario is the real reason behind their comments on the matter, but perhaps we should give them the benefit of the doubt.

On Tuesday, Netflix clarified what it said was simply a mistake caused by an “internal miscommunication” problem: The platform is not going to air a documentary about Louis Farrakhan, the notorious anti-Semitic leader of the Nation of Islam with ties to key leaders on the Left. After having touted the airing of the documentary to his followers, Farrakhan issued a statement Wednesday expressing his frustration with the announcement and wondering aloud if Netflix wasn’t being honest about why they pulled his film from their release list.

take our poll - story continues below

Should President Trump declare a national emergency to build the wall?

  • Should President Trump declare a national emergency to build the wall?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Trending: NEVER FORGET: Bernie Was Asked to Leave Hippie Commune for Refusing to Work

In a statement posted on Twitter Wednesday, Farrakhan said his documentary, “My Life’s Journey Through Music,” was inexplicably pulled by Netflix.

“As late as July 30, 2018, Netflix published that this documentary would be ‘Coming August 1’ on its media platform,” reads the official statement published on his account. “On July 31, 2018, less than 24 hours before the airing of the documentary, the Nation of Islam became aware through news and online outlets that Netflix decided not to air it due to ‘internal miscommunication’. The Nation of Islam has not been informed of what was the alleged ‘internal miscommunication’.”

“The timing of Netflix’s decision – at the 11th hour – to cancel the airing of the documentary affected millions of potential viewers and raises more questions than answers,” the statement continues. “In light of this untimely sequence of events, did Netflix bow to outside forces in canceling the airing of the documentary? Did media pressure contribute to this result? What do the opponents of truth not want you to learn about Minister Farrakhan?”

Not only does this man hate Jewish folk, he’s also a big non-supporter of the LGBTQ community, having made many comments that express his views on the issues quite clearly. If he were Christian the left would be demanding he be shot, hung, stabbed, and quartered. Funny how that works, eh?

The bottom line is, Netflix was about to make a pretty huge mistake. They backtracked and did the right thing. While the company still promotes a godless agenda in most of their media, they do put out some excellent material. Let’s hope they learn from their mistakes and move toward the center.

Source: Daily Wire

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

Entertainment

Actor’s Hate Hoax Planned After Previous Propaganda Effort Was Panned

It is only with the sharpest of hatreds that someone could stitch together a diabolic piece of propaganda such as this.

Published

on

Jussie Smollett

There are very, very few things in this world that are more despicable than hate crimes or hate speech, but faking one for attention is certainly on that short, short list.

That’s exactly what actor Jussie Smollett is being accused of this week after police interrogated two extras from the set of Empire, who claim that the actor paid them a significant amount of money to “attack” him, yelling racial and homophobic slurs.

Smollett’s credibility is falling apart, and police would like to have another word with the actor ASAP.

take our poll - story continues below

Should President Trump declare a national emergency to build the wall?

  • Should President Trump declare a national emergency to build the wall?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Now, evidence of Smollett’s premeditation is coming to light, and it doesn’t look good for the Fox actor.

Empire actor Jussie Smollett “concocted” a “staged attacked” against himself after receiving a racist letter addressed to him failed to evoke a “bigger reaction,” a source tells CBS 2.

“When the letter didn’t get enough attention, he concocted the staged attack,” one source told CBS 2’s Brad Edwards, who reported “other sources corroborated that information.”

A letter contained “white powder” was delivered on January 22 to a Chicago set where Empire was filming in the days leading up to the alleged staged assault. In a statement to CNN, Chicago police spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi confirmed a HAZMAT team scrambled to Cinespace Studios, where the program was being shot, after the letter was found.

It is only with the sharpest of hatreds that someone could stitch together a diabolic piece of propaganda such as this, and Smollett’s future in the industry isn’t looking too good.

 

Continue Reading

Entertainment

MAGA Hoaxer Could Face Serious Jail Time for Fake Hate Crime

And the liberals use to call *us* deplorable?!

Published

on

MAGA

The lengths to which the liberal left will go in order to disparate President Donald Trump have been disturbing, to say the least.

We have seen no shortage of wild and violent attempts to disparage The Donald.  What began with Kathy Griffin’s insane decapitation photoshoot has morphed into very real violence, and very fake news.

The latest attempt by Hollywood to delegitimize the President comes to us from Empire actor Jussie Smollett, who police now believe paid two actors to “assault” him, while shouting slogans tied to President Trump.

take our poll - story continues below

Should President Trump declare a national emergency to build the wall?

  • Should President Trump declare a national emergency to build the wall?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Smollett is claiming to have no foreknowledge of the attack, but police aren’t convinced.  Their investigation into the incident has revealed that the Nigerian brothers who claim Smollett put them up to it even tried to drum up the anti-MAGA hat tropes as well.

Documents prove two Nigerian brothers who work as extras on the highly rated Fox drama bought the rope which was found around Smollett’s neck at Crafty Beaver Hardware Store in Chicago.

The brothers made the purchase on the weekend of January 25.

They also bought two red plain hats that they wore during the alleged attack, according to sources close to the investigation.

Police believe that the red hats were purchased at a local beauty supply store in the Uptown section of Chicago.

Thanks to his deliberate and deceitful act, Smollett could find himself behind bars for a substantial amount of time.

Filing a false report to police in the State of Illinois is considered an act of disorderly conduct, which is a Class 4 felony.

That means that anyone found guilty could face between one and three years in prison.

By law, the crime of disorderly conduct is committed in Illinois by anyone who ‘transmits or causes to be transmitted in any manner to any peace officer, public officer or public employee a report to the effect that an offense will be committed, is being committed, or has been committed, knowing at the time of the transmission that there is no reasonable ground for believing that the offense will be committed, is being committed, or has been committed.’

Chicago Police have indicated a desire to re-interview Smollett regarding the incident.

 

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

Send this to a friend