Connect with us

News

New Bombshell About Obama Admin Officials Setting up Trump Revealed

Huge development.

Published

on

New emails have been released by the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs allegedly showing Obama administration officials coordinating with one another to aid CNN in running a damaging story about then President-elect Donald Trump, a story that was based on unverified information that came from the infamous dossier put together and financially backed by Trump’s enemies.

And yet, this same network has led the charge for the last year that Trump colluded with Russia to sway the election, and here they were, possibly engaging in similar behavior.

Hypocrisy destroys any sort of claim to the moral high ground, right?

Trending: US Women’s Soccer Team Skips Representing U.S.A. at Opening Ceremony

The emails, obtained by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI), show that the Obama-era officials used coded language to refer to the Steele dossier. The following timeline of events and communications were in the committee’s letter:

take our poll - story continues below

Do you think Cubans are fighting for healthcare or freedom from Communism?

  • Do you think Cubans are fighting for healthcare or freedom from Communism?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

1. January 6, 2017, 9:44 a.m. FBI Chief of Staff Jim sent an email to unspecified recipients stating, “the director is coming into HQ briefly now for an update from the sensitive matter team.”

2. January 6, 2017, afternoon. Director Comey met with President-elect Trump.

3. January 7, 2017. Director Comey memorialized his discussion with President-elect Trump via an email to senior FBI leadership. Director Comey wrote, “I said there was something that Clapper wanted me to speak to PE [President Elect] about alone or in a very small group.” Director Comey wrote, “I then executed the sessions exactly as I had planned,” and “I said media like CNN had them and were looking for a news hook.”

4. January 8, 2017, 12:08 p.m. Then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe sent an email to senior FBI leadership with the subject line “Flood is coming.” Mr. McCabe wrote, “CNN is close to going forward with the sensitive story… The trigger for them [CNN] is they know the material was discussed in the brief and presented in an attachment.”

5. January 8, 2017, 12:55 p.m. Mr. McCabe emailed then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and then-Principal Deputy Attorney General Matthew Axelrod with the subject line “News.” Mr. McCabe wrote, “Just an FYI, and as expected, it seems CNN is close to running a story about the sensitive reporting.”

CNN then ran the story, which again, was unverified, two days later on January 10.

This all came from an administration that mainstream media outlets continually praise for having no scandals, ignoring the IRS targeting of conservatives, the disaster with the VA, and now this mess.

It’s quite clear that Obama and his team were ready to do whatever it took to make sure that a Republican didn’t land in the White House, particularly Trump, because deep down they knew that if he or anyone with strong principles got in, they would undo the work they had done over the last eight years.

They were right. That’s precisely what Trump has done and it looks likely that’s what he’ll continue to do with his time in office.

What’s maddening is that the media has chucked journalistic integrity and has become a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party instead of doing their actual job and just reporting the facts.

They should be the first line of defense against governmental corruption, but that no longer seems to be the case. It’s a tragic loss for America.

Source: The Daily Wire

News

Southern Restaurant Scorched After Refusing to Serve Unvaccinated People

The unvaccinated are quickly becoming second class citizens in America.

Published

on

In these late-stages of the pandemic, there are a number of emerging plot lines that almost seem more controversial than those that we experienced at the beginning of this fiasco, and it makes us wonder if some of it isn’t just for show. For instance, in the restaurant industry, where just about every businesses owner is struggling mightily, there are a number of different approaches to dealing with this latest “delta” variant of COVID-19.  This is of particular note now that many establishments had reopened during the lull in cases, and are now hanging on for dear life during “delta”. But one restaurant in the deep south has thrown their prosperity aside, and are making the controversial decision to serve only vaccinated customers. An Atlanta restaurant is making the bold decision to serve only customers who are fully vaccinated. Argosy Restaurant and Bar, located in East Atlanta Village, is one of the first businesses in Georgia to mandate with signs that say “No Vax, No Service.” The company owner made the decision earlier this week after he and several of his employees, who were all fully vaccinated, contracted the virus as breakthrough cases. The owner has suggested that these breakthrough cases were worse for business than treating the unvaccinated as though they are second class citizens. “We did it strictly as a business decision after multiple staff members tested positive,” said restaurant owner Armando Celentano. “We had to close down during a busy weekend, losing out on tens of thousands of dollars.” The decisions certainly stirred up a great deal of conversation on social media, where the restaurant received both praise and criticism for its decision.

Continue Reading

News

US Women’s Soccer Team Skips Representing U.S.A. at Opening Ceremony

The ultra-woke U.S. women’s soccer team — big losers thus far — decided to skip representing the U.S.A. during the Olympics opening ceremonies.

Published

on

The ultra-woke U.S. women’s soccer team — big losers thus far — decided to skip representing the U.S.A. during the opening ceremonies at the Tokyo Olympics Friday. The famously anti-American soccer team claimed that they could not attend because they were scheduled to attend practice during the opening event, according to WXIA-TV. “Obviously we can’t be there, I don’t know who scheduled us to practice at this time,” chief anti-American team star Megan Rapinoe told the media. The women’s soccer team was all about protesting against the U.S.A. during its first Olympics game this week but lost to New Zealand in a crushing 3-0 final. Rapinoe added that this year’s gams are different than past games. “It looks quite different and feels quite different than in the past, but all of us are thrilled to be here,” she said. Team members Abby Dahlkemper and Rapinoe enacted a lame “private parade” and posted it to Twitter: https://twitter.com/USWNT/status/1418557013739536390 The America-hating women’s soccer team was not the only American team that skipped the opening ceremonies. Both the women’s and the men’s U.S. gymnastics teams also skipped the ceremonies. They similarly held their own version of the parade” https://twitter.com/InsideGym/status/1418539840564572160 Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week