;
Connect with us

News

New Report Claims First Deaths From COVID-19 Came Weeks Earlier Than Previously Known

Published

on

Santa Clara County officials have said that two California residents who died in early and mid-February passed away as the result of coronavirus, making these individuals the earliest known victims of the illness here in the United States.

These newly reported deaths suggest that the coronavirus was on a tear through America much earlier than previously thought. Originally, the first deaths to come about as a result of the illness were believed to be two individuals who died in the Seattle area on February 26.

Jeffrey Smith, a physician and Santa Clara county executive, spoke to the NY Times saying, “It was probably around unrecognized for quite some time.”

Here are more details from The Washington Examiner:

take our poll - story continues below

Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?

  • Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

California officials said the autopsies of two people who died at their homes on Feb. 6 and Feb. 17 showed they were infected with COVID-19.

Santa Clara County’s chief medical officer Sara Cody told the New York Times that the two individuals who died did not have any known travel histories that could have exposed them to the virus, which originated in China. She said they are presumed to have become infected in the community.

People around the country are starving for information concerning this virus because they are sick and tired of being cooped up and out of work, so the more we learn, the better equipped we can all be to make good decisions concerning going out and resuming our lives as normal.

This particular information states that a lot of folks probably had this disease than originally thought and didn’t die from it, which means the death rate could fall dramatically as more data emerges.

News

Wyoming Witness Describes Restaurant Scene Caused by Gabby Petito’s Fiancé

Oh boy…

Published

on

The death of Gabby Petito has been a lengthy, slow-moving tragedy for much of the nation, and there is still some road left to be traveled.

Petito, who was confirmed dead on Tuesday after authorities suggested that they discovered her body over the weekend, went missing while on a cross-country road-trip with fiancé Brian Laundrie.

Just days before her death was confirmed, Laundrie went missing, likely to the Carlton Reserve in central Florida, where authorities are searching still.  The missing man had previously refused to cooperate with law enforcement in Gabby’s disappearance, leading to his being named a person of interest in her disappearance and death.

Those following the case are already aware of an incident in which the two were captured on police body cameras after a domestic dispute – a situation that led many to speculate as to the state of their relationship at the time of her death.

take our poll - story continues below

Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?

  • Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Now, a new incident has come to light, and not far from where Gabby’s body was found.

“I have chills right now,” Nina Celie Angelo told Fox News Digital Wednesday. “It’s crazy because it wasn’t just like we passed them on the street — it was a full blown incident.”

Angelo said she and her boyfriend, Matthew England, were in town for a wedding in late August. They were out to lunch at Merry Piglets, a Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27, when they said an agitated Laundrie began arguing with a waitress. Four and a half hours later, a travel-blogging couple passed Petito’s van at a campsite north of town.

Angelo, a photographer, said she couldn’t overhear the conversation but that she believed Laundrie was arguing with staff over the bill or about money. She described his body language as “aggressive” and said he left and returned about four times.

At one point, Petito came inside and apologized for Laundrie’s behavior, Angelo said.

Laundrie’s family has garnered quite a bit of criticism from their characterization of Brian as “missing”, as those following the case have suggested that he’s actually on the run.

Petito’s cause of death has not yet been made public.

The death of Gabby Petito has been a lengthy, slow-moving tragedy for much of the nation, and there is still some road left to be traveled. Petito, who was confirmed dead on Tuesday after authorities suggested that they discovered her body over the weekend, went missing while on a cross-country road-trip with fiancé Brian Laundrie. Just days before her death was confirmed, Laundrie went missing, likely to the Carlton Reserve in central Florida, where authorities are searching still.  The missing man had previously refused to cooperate with law enforcement in Gabby’s disappearance, leading to his being named a person of interest in her disappearance and death. Those following the case are already aware of an incident in which the two were captured on police body cameras after a domestic dispute – a situation that led many to speculate as to the state of their relationship at the time of her death. Now, a new incident has come to light, and not far from where Gabby’s body was found. “I have chills right now,” Nina Celie Angelo told Fox News Digital Wednesday. “It’s crazy because it wasn’t just like we passed them on the street — it was a full blown incident.” Angelo said she and her boyfriend, Matthew England, were in town for a wedding in late August. They were out to lunch at Merry Piglets, a Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27, when they said an agitated Laundrie began arguing with a waitress. Four and a half hours later, a travel-blogging couple passed Petito’s van at a campsite north of town. Angelo, a photographer, said she couldn’t overhear the conversation but that she believed Laundrie was arguing with staff over the bill or about money. She described his body language as “aggressive” and said he…

Continue Reading

News

Swamp Search Intensifies as Missing Influencer Confirmed Dead

Will Brian Laundrie be found in the muck at the bottom of the Carlton Reserve?

Published

on

The parents of Gabriel Petito are in mourning, officially now, as authorities have confirmed that their daughter is now deceased.

Petito’s body was found over the weekend in Bridger-Teton National Forest after an improbable tip by a fellow YouTube vlogger led police to her body, which appeared to have been placed about 900 feet away from where her van was parked.

This is, of course, the same van that her fiancé Brian Laundrie returned to Florida in on September 1st, sparking a national firestorm over his unwillingness to cooperative with authorities investigating her disappearance.

Now, with Petito’s fate confirmed, (and with the coroner calling it a “homicide”), Laundrie remains missing, possibly within the vast and wild Carlton Reserve in Florida.

take our poll - story continues below

Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?

  • Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Search crews headed back to the Carlton Reserve in Venice to look for the 23-year-old on Wednesday morning. Around noon, the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office SURF (Sheriff’s Underwater Recovery Force) team pulled up to the Carlton Reserve as the search continued.

“To confirm, yes, members of our Sheriff’s Underwater Recovery Force have responded to Carlton Reserve. This in addition to our Emergency Response Team, Air-1 & patrol,” the sheriff’s office tweeted. “SURF Team members are divers called upon to search bodies of water for evidence. These highly-trained deputies work in the most difficult and challenging environments imaginable. They are on call 24/7/365.”

Laundrie’s disappearance has infuriated those who’ve been following the case, especially as his parents refrained from reporting him missing from Tuesday to Friday of last week, giving what some online commenters considered a “head start” to escape.

 

The parents of Gabriel Petito are in mourning, officially now, as authorities have confirmed that their daughter is now deceased. Petito’s body was found over the weekend in Bridger-Teton National Forest after an improbable tip by a fellow YouTube vlogger led police to her body, which appeared to have been placed about 900 feet away from where her van was parked. This is, of course, the same van that her fiancé Brian Laundrie returned to Florida in on September 1st, sparking a national firestorm over his unwillingness to cooperative with authorities investigating her disappearance. Now, with Petito’s fate confirmed, (and with the coroner calling it a “homicide”), Laundrie remains missing, possibly within the vast and wild Carlton Reserve in Florida. Search crews headed back to the Carlton Reserve in Venice to look for the 23-year-old on Wednesday morning. Around noon, the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office SURF (Sheriff’s Underwater Recovery Force) team pulled up to the Carlton Reserve as the search continued. “To confirm, yes, members of our Sheriff’s Underwater Recovery Force have responded to Carlton Reserve. This in addition to our Emergency Response Team, Air-1 & patrol,” the sheriff’s office tweeted. “SURF Team members are divers called upon to search bodies of water for evidence. These highly-trained deputies work in the most difficult and challenging environments imaginable. They are on call 24/7/365.” Laundrie’s disappearance has infuriated those who’ve been following the case, especially as his parents refrained from reporting him missing from Tuesday to Friday of last week, giving what some online commenters considered a “head start” to escape.  

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week