Connect with us

News

NJ Frees Mexican National Who Then Commits Triple Murder In Missouri (Details)

When will it end?

John Salvatore

Published

on

The headline says it all.

After New Jersey released a Mexican national from jail, he went on to murder three people in Missouri.

From Daily Caller:

A Mexican national charged with killing three people in Missouri in early November was released from a New Jersey county jail in 2017, despite being the subject an active immigration detention request, federal authorities said Friday.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Luis Perez, 23, allegedly killed two of his ex-roommates in Springfield, Missouri, on Nov. 1 and then, a day later, shot and killed a woman who had accompanied him to the first two murders.

A similar case occured in Portland, Oregon.

The sheriff failed to notify ICE after releasing an illegal alien, who then murdered his wife only months after he was released.

From KOIN 6:

A man accused of murdering his wife and leaving her body in a ditch is at the center of a firestorm between ICE and the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office.

Federal officers said they placed an immigration hold on Martin Gallo-Gallardo when he was arrested in a domestic violence case in March, months before Coral Rodriguez-Lorenzo was killed.

Officials with the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office said they didn’t get the request. But even if they had, officials said they wouldn’t have honored it because of a 2014 federal court ruling.

ICE’s statement:

“ICE maintains that cooperation by local law enforcement is an indispensable component of promoting public safety. Gallo-Gallardo is a citizen of Mexico who has been previously apprehended by the Border Patrol multiple times unlawfully entering the United States. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) placed an immigration detainer on Gallo-Gallardo on March 6, following his arrest for Felony Assault 4th degree. The Multnomah County Jail did not honor that detainer and Gallo-Gallardo was released on bond on March 8.

The fact is, ICE placed an immigration detainer on Gallo-Gallardo on March 6, following his arrest for Felony Assault 4th degree. The detainer specifically requested notification of Gallo-Gallardo’s release. Under current Oregon law, Multnomah County does not honor detainers in any way. The jail did not contact ICE to provide advance notification of Gallo-Gallardo’s release, which is something routinely done by other counties. Because the detainer request was ignored, Gallo-Gallardo was released on bond on March 8.

In addition to false claims that ICE never filed a detainer, the county’s statement on this matter ignores the fact that there is no mechanism for a judge to issue a criminal warrant for an administrative immigration arrest. Oregon’s sanctuary policies fail to recognize federally established processes for the enforcement of immigration law, and they do so at the expense of the safety of their citizens.”

Start at the 10-minute mark, as the sheriff attempts damage control:

Sheriff Mike Reese press conference

The Multnomah County Sheriff addresses the media over the ICE claim they did not hold an undocumented person who is now charged with murder Story details: https://bit.ly/2P5Rzph

Posted by KOIN 6 on Friday, 2 November 2018

In 2015, Hillary Clinton boasted about voting to build “barriers” on the southern border to keep out illegal aliens while she was a senator.

In 2009, Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said illegal immigration is “wrong.”

However, President Donald Trump chose to tweet out a 2005 clip of former President Barack Obama basically saying illegals were not welcome in America, noting that illegals “disrespect the rule of law.”

Obama: “Those who come here illegally and those who employ them disrespect the rule of law and they are showing disregard for following the law. We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked, circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently and lawfully to become immigrants in this country.”

Trump agrees with Obama.

WATCH:

On Hillary’s stance from 2015:

“Well look, I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in. And I do think you have to control your borders.”

WATCH:

On Schumer circa 2009, via Fox News Insider:

But in a speech in 2009, Schumer espoused views against illegal immigration that sound strikingly similar to what President Trump has said since 2015.

WATCH:

While speaking in Texas on Monday night before 18,000 at the Toyota center, Trump said the Honduran migrant caravan (with some people reportedly from Congo, Bangladesh, and other nations) is paid for, and “Democrats had something to do with it.”

President Trump: You know what’s happening right now is a large group of people, called a caravan. (Boos) You know how this caravan started? You know what this means? (gestures cash payouts) I think the Democrats had something to do with it. And now they’re saying, I think we made a big mistake. We see how bad it is. How pathetic it is. How bad our laws are. They made a big mistake. And look that is an assault on our country. And in that caravan you have some very bad people. And we can’t let that happen to our House.

WATCH:

Earlier that day, 45 sent this tweet:

News

BLM Activists Suggests Waukesha Parade Massacre is Beginning of a ‘Revolution’

The left just cannot help themselves when it comes to promoting violence.

Published

on

As with any tragedy that occurs here in the United States, there are political and cultural organizations and individuals looking to spin the Waukesha Christmas parade massacre into something that selfishly behooves their cause, and these suggestions are growing more offensive by the day.

The latest allegation comes from a self-proclaimed “militant” with the Black Lives Matter movement, who believes that the event may be the start of something much larger.

A Milwaukee Black Lives Matter activist said the Christmas parade attack in Waukesha, Wisconsin, appears to signal “the revolution” may have begun.

“I don’t know. Now we’ll have to wait and see because they do have somebody in custody. We may have to wait and see what they say about why this happened,” Vaun Mayes said on Facebook Live on Monday. “But it sounds possible that the revolution has started in Wisconsin. It started with this Christmas parade.”

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Mayes is a well-known activist in Milwaukee. He describes himself as a “Battle rapper, Community activist, Songwriter, Tattoo artist, Militant,” in his Twitter bio, which is accompanied by various hashtags, including “#BlackLivesMatter,” “#BlackLoveMatters” and “#RBG.”

Mayes would go on to parrot a largely-condemned suggestion that the attack was meant as revenge for the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse murder trial.

“I said I wasn’t going to speak on no rumors. Y’all are repeating some of the stuff that, you know, that has come up. And I can tell you that the initial person who reached out to me said that they believe that this has to do with the verdict, and so I made an assumption of which side it would be from, but I don’t know,” he added in the video, referring to the not-guilty verdict of Kyle Rittenhouse. The video was filmed at the scene of the parade attack.

These comments speak to a larger issue here in the US, in which many on the left side of the aisle are continuing to turn toward violent rhetoric, and away from the principles of liberty and justice for all.

As with any tragedy that occurs here in the United States, there are political and cultural organizations and individuals looking to spin the Waukesha Christmas parade massacre into something that selfishly behooves their cause, and these suggestions are growing more offensive by the day. The latest allegation comes from a self-proclaimed “militant” with the Black Lives Matter movement, who believes that the event may be the start of something much larger. A Milwaukee Black Lives Matter activist said the Christmas parade attack in Waukesha, Wisconsin, appears to signal “the revolution” may have begun. “I don’t know. Now we’ll have to wait and see because they do have somebody in custody. We may have to wait and see what they say about why this happened,” Vaun Mayes said on Facebook Live on Monday. “But it sounds possible that the revolution has started in Wisconsin. It started with this Christmas parade.” Mayes is a well-known activist in Milwaukee. He describes himself as a “Battle rapper, Community activist, Songwriter, Tattoo artist, Militant,” in his Twitter bio, which is accompanied by various hashtags, including “#BlackLivesMatter,” “#BlackLoveMatters” and “#RBG.” Mayes would go on to parrot a largely-condemned suggestion that the attack was meant as revenge for the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse murder trial. “I said I wasn’t going to speak on no rumors. Y’all are repeating some of the stuff that, you know, that has come up. And I can tell you that the initial person who reached out to me said that they believe that this has to do with the verdict, and so I made an assumption of which side it would be from, but I don’t know,” he added in the video, referring to the not-guilty verdict of Kyle Rittenhouse. The video was filmed at the scene of the parade attack.…

Continue Reading

News

Ukraine Accuses Russians of Plotting Coup for Next Week

The highly specific threat was made public just hours ago.

Published

on

For years now, Russia has been bullying the world.  From weapons tests to forced annexations to being the likely cause of “Havana Syndrome”, there is little doubt that Vladimir Putin and his Kremlin cronies are playing the role of the global villain without even the slightest amount of regret.

And, after spending years attempting to force Ukraine back into Russian control, the small nation’s President is now suggesting that some miscreants from Moscow are planning to stage a coup in his country.

Russia has denied any involvement after Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said Friday that an attempted coup d’etat is being planned in his country to take place next week.

Zelenskyy told reporters that Ukraine had uncovered a plot for an attempted coup and that Ukrainians and Russians were involved, The Washington Post reported. While he also spoke of a threat of military escalation from Russia, he fell short of accusing the Kremlin of an involvement in the planned coup, according to Reuters.

The Ukrainian President was not subtle in his statement, either.

“We have challenges not only from the Russian Federation and possible escalation – we have big internal challenges. I received information that a coup d’etat will take place in our country on Dec. 1-2,” Zelenskyy said, adding that his country was prepared for any escalation, Reuters reported.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

While Putin and the Russians continue to deny their involvement, his reputation for mischief makes it all that much harder to take his rebukes seriously.

For years now, Russia has been bullying the world.  From weapons tests to forced annexations to being the likely cause of “Havana Syndrome”, there is little doubt that Vladimir Putin and his Kremlin cronies are playing the role of the global villain without even the slightest amount of regret. And, after spending years attempting to force Ukraine back into Russian control, the small nation’s President is now suggesting that some miscreants from Moscow are planning to stage a coup in his country. Russia has denied any involvement after Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said Friday that an attempted coup d’etat is being planned in his country to take place next week. Zelenskyy told reporters that Ukraine had uncovered a plot for an attempted coup and that Ukrainians and Russians were involved, The Washington Post reported. While he also spoke of a threat of military escalation from Russia, he fell short of accusing the Kremlin of an involvement in the planned coup, according to Reuters. The Ukrainian President was not subtle in his statement, either. “We have challenges not only from the Russian Federation and possible escalation – we have big internal challenges. I received information that a coup d’etat will take place in our country on Dec. 1-2,” Zelenskyy said, adding that his country was prepared for any escalation, Reuters reported. While Putin and the Russians continue to deny their involvement, his reputation for mischief makes it all that much harder to take his rebukes seriously.

Continue Reading
The Schaftlein Report

Latest Articles

Best of the Week