Connect with us

News

Now SnapChat Permanently Bans Trump, & YouTube Suspends Him From Uploading

This hurts everyone, not just Trump.

John Salvatore

Published

on

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and now SnapChat and YouTube. At this point, what social media outlets have not censored the most powerful man in the world? Not many left.

And if they can silence the president, what makes you think you aren’t next (if you aren’t already a victim)?

The fact that the incoming administration has yet to say anything about censorship tells us exactly where we’re headed. And it ain’t good.

Trending: College Student Gets Suspended for Saying ‘A Man Is A Man, A Woman Is A Woman’ (Details)

From Fox News:

take our poll - story continues below

Would You Vote for Trump If He Runs In 2024?

  • Would You Vote for Trump If He Runs In 2024?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Following an indefinite suspension of President Trump’s account last week, Snapchat announced Wednesday that its decision is permanent.

“In the interest of public safety, and based on his attempts to spread misinformation, hate speech, and incite violence, which are clear violations of our guidelines, we have made the decision to permanently terminate his account,” a Snapchat spokesperson told FOX News.

The social media platform said it had assessed “what long term action is in the best interest of our Snapchat community” following the riot at the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters on Jan. 6.

LOOK:

Check this out, via Breitbart:

Borat star Sacha Baron Cohen — who is Hollywood’s most outspoken pro-censorship activist — has declared that Twitter and Facebook’s recent decisions to ban President Donald Trump for their platforms as “the most important moment in the history of social media.”

The British actor also claimed that “the whole world” is thanking the employees of the two Silicon Valley giants who “fought for this.”

LOOK:

*Headline

Donald Trump Is Already ‘Planning for the Next Administration’ — VIDEO

2024 will be here before you know it…

John Salvatore

Published

on

If Donald Trump again runs for president in 2024 AND if he becomes the Republican Party nominee, you’d have to imagine there’s little chance he would “lose” an election twice in a row. If Trump becomes president on January 20, 2025, who comes with him as a member of his cabinet? Pompeo, most likely. Carson would be probable. But you’d have to think Haley, Pence, and a few other big names from the first term wouldn’t even get a phone call. Appearing on Hannity on Friday night, Mark Meadows, former Congressman and chief of staff, dropped a bomb. Meadows said, “What we will see on Sunday is we will see the start of planning for the next administration. And I can tell you, the people that are at the top of that list, all of them have Trump as their last name.” WATCH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaSCFIcgR7M&feature=emb_title And here’s your daily dose of random noise from Twitter… https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1365477701767823361 https://twitter.com/trscoop/status/1365479675506659332 https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1365486571978301442 https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1365496943225556994

Continue Reading

News

Trump to Start New Political Action Committee — Corey Lewandowski to Head It Up

He’s still top dog!

John Salvatore

Published

on

The world has long been waiting to see what’s next for Donald Trump. The former President has been largely laying low down at Mar-a-Lago these past few weeks, with only a few quick statements having been disseminated by those around him. His Twitter account remains suspended, which could be one reason for the lack of controversy he’s spawned these days. Now, with a major CPAC speech leering imminently over the horizon, The Don is making some moves. From Fox News: Former President Trump is starting up a new political action committee and is eyeing longtime top political adviser and aide Corey Lewandowski to head up the new super PAC, multiple people with knowledge of the conversations confirmed to Fox News. The move was decided during a meeting late last week at Trump’s south Florida residence at Mar-a-Lago when the former president gathered with his political team. The group included 2020 campaign managers Bill Stepien and Brad Parscale, senior adviser Jason Miller, former White House social media director Dan Scavino, and Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr. CONTINUED: Sources familiar with the meeting shared that a number of Trump’s post-presidency political activities were discussed and added that plans to start up the PAC were not finalized. “MAGA supporters and candidates supporting President Trump’s America First agenda are going to be impressed with the political operation being built out here,” Miller said. “We expect formal announcements of the full team in the coming weeks, which will include some very talented operatives not yet named.” The move will likely solidify Trump’s influence over the Republican Party – something that moderates and Democrats alike still fear.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week