Connect with us

News

NYPD Officer Involved In Death Of Eric Garner Learns His Fate

This is not going to sit well with liberals.

Published

on

The New York City police officer who was involved with the July 17, 2014 death of Eric Garner has learned his fate, and it’s probably going to send the radical left into absolute hysterics.

The Department of Justice will not bring charges against Officer Daniel Pantaleo.

Here are the details from TheBlaze:

Trending: Biden At Final Debate: Nobody Lost Their Private Health Insurance Under Obamacare

The Black Lives Matter movement called for justice in Garner’s death, saying that the use of a choke hold was a disproportionate response to the alleged illegal sale of cigarettes. The police union has contested that what Pantaleo did was a “seat-belt hold” not a choke hold, a crucial difference since the NYPD prohibits the use of choke holds by officers.

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

A grand jury had already decided not to indict Pantaleo. New York City paid Garner’s family a $5.9 million settlement in 2015.

The Department of Justice did not make any decision in this case. Rather, it plans to let the time expire on the five-year window that it had to bring charges against Pantaleo before the statute of limitations protects him from prosecution. Those five years are up on Wednesday.

The only remaining punishment that Pantaleo could face at this point comes from the NYPD itself, which is still conducting a disciplinary proceeding.

This is news that most definitely is going to spark some sort of protesting, hopefully without violence, as we all know how deeply divided the country is right now along racial lines.

Whether or not this officer is actually responsible for Garner’s death is something we may not ever really know, despite the video evidence that exists. Not everything is so black and white.

Let’s hope cooler heads prevail and people are able and willing to have civil discussions on the topic.

Save conservative media!

News

100-Pound Unexploded World War II Bomb Washes Ashore In North Carolina — Details

Say what!?

John Salvatore

Published

on

Here’s a story you don’t see all the time…or ever. Then again, this is the year 2020 – anything goes. If you’re a history buff, here’s your break from politics for a few minutes. Check this out, via News & Observer: The historic Cape Hatteras Light Station grounds were closed Thursday after a bomb appeared in the surf at Buxton on the Outer Banks, according to the National Park Service. A half-mile safety perimeter was established to keep tourists out, including the lighthouse grounds, nearby parking lots and surrounding beach, officials said in a release. The iconic lighthouse, with its famous black and white stripes, dates to 1870. “After careful examination, a U.S. Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) unit from Norfolk, Virginia, confirmed that the object … is a live military ordnance,” the National Park Service said in an update Thursday night. LOOK: Check out Joe Biden when he was in “North South Carolina”… WATCH: https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1233493414093737988?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1233493414093737988&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitchy.com%2Fgregp-3534%2F2020%2F02%2F28%2Fbiden-gaffe-watch-right-here-in-the-state-of-north-south-carolina%2F REACTIONS: https://twitter.com/hinck07/status/1233503129620164610 https://twitter.com/Deseeded1/status/1233499868309536768 https://twitter.com/PatFriedl/status/1233545078964150272 https://twitter.com/Lesmcness/status/1233503175098982403 https://twitter.com/mededu/status/1233521288091709442 https://twitter.com/DaveBritAbroad/status/1233509596083445764 https://twitter.com/Carole05840401/status/1233499739234209797

Continue Reading

News

Trump Was A Longtime Presbyterian, Now He Says He Is Non-Denominational Christian

Doin’ things his way…

John Salvatore

Published

on

From New York Post: President Trump, who has long identified as a Presbyterian, now considers himself a non-denominational Christian, a new report said. The president shared his change in religious identity in a written interview with the Religious News Service. “Though I was confirmed at a Presbyterian church as a child, I now consider myself to be a non-denominational Christian,” Trump wrote, without giving an explanation for the transformation or saying when it occurred. Because everything is so PC and everybody is afraid of saying the wrong thing, free speech is at an all-time low. People are getting fired from their jobs, even expelled from school. At the end of the day, this proves that the left is winning. And it has to stop. Check out this clip about a Christian university telling off a student for being critical of Black Lives Matter… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jga4RMRVqNU&feature=emb_title

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week