Connect with us

News

Obama’s Cyber Chief Makes Huge Admission About Russian Cyberattacks

Published

on

Onetime cyber chief for former President Barack Obama has now confirmed that he had tried to develop countermeasures to Russian cyberattacks that took place during 2016, but was order to “stand down” by former national security adviser Susan Rice.

Michael Daniel testified to this fact at a Senate Intelligence hearing that was held this week.

Daniel testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Wednesday that he had asked his team to come up with options countermeasures against Russian cyberattacks. He did not elaborate on what those options were, but said that they could be sued “to impose costs on the Russians — both openly to demonstrate that we could do it as a deterrent and also clandestinely to disrupt their operations as well.”

Trending: K-Mac Drops the Hammer on Mad Max with Official Censure

Daniel confirmed that one of his staff members, Daniel Prieto, had been ordered by Rice to “stand down,” because she worried that the countermeasures could “box the president in.” Daniel said that his superiors had decided to “neck down the number of people that were involved in developing our ongoing response options.”

take our poll - story continues below

Is the Biden Administration Destroying Our Constitution?

  • Is the Biden Administration Destroying Our Constitution?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

In the book, Isikoff and Corn detailed how Daniel was called into Rice’s office and told to “knock it off.” Daniel reportedly described Rice to one of his aides as being “pissed-off.” Daniel was asked specifically about these passages in the book by the Senate Intelligence Committee, and he confirmed that this was an accurate retelling of events.

He added that while the efforts to come up with a plan to combat the Russian interference weren’t stopped completely, any plans to create cyber deterrence options “were put on a back burner and that was not the focus of our activity during that time period.”

Yet another bit of corruption to come rolling out of the Obama administration, shattering the illusion of the “zero scandal” presidency the left touts for their dear golden child.

The Obama administration had very little respect for the law, a fact made clear by how they ignored it in order to push the agenda they wanted to see for America’s future. Ironically, the left never complained about any of the former president’s shady practices, which now exposes their hypocrisy.

Source: TheBlaze

Entertainment

Cable News Blasted for Conjuring Controversy in Columbus Police Shooting

This is just dirty.

Published

on

alexandria ocasio-cortez

The sad truth of the matter, when it comes to the mainstream media, is that they are more successful when we are more emotional. It’s a dirty trick of human biology:  The chemicals in our brain that allow us to feel joy, sorrow, humor, and fury are just similar enough to one another that we become addicted to them, one and all.  Feeling something stimulates our self-awareness, and we learn to crave it. So, when you tune into CNN and what they are saying angers you, they’re planting small hooks in your noggin, reeling you in to watch the commercials that pay all of their salaries. If you watch Fox, however, and you find yourself enthusiastically cheering after a host or guest has a mic drop moment, your brain again finds what it’s looking for, and here you are seeing your 14th Progressive commercial of the day. All of the big networks know this and actively participate in this salacious shamanism, and sometimes they cross the line. Liberal outlets HuffPost and AJ+ omitted key details or pushed false narratives in their videos about the fatal police shooting of a Black teenager in Columbus, Ohio on Tuesday. HuffPost failed to note the woman who was shot, Ma’Khia Bryant, pushed another female to the ground and lunged at another with a knife when police arrived at the scene. The misleading HuffPo video was accompanied by the following text, which appeared to paint the police as the villain. “Black girl killed by police,” the text read. “Police in Columbus, OH shot & killed a Black teen around the same time the verdict was read in the Derek Chauvin trial. Body-camera footage showed an officer firing several times at Ma’Khia Bryant before she collapsed to the ground. The video also showed a knife falling next to the…

Continue Reading

News

Derek Chauvin on Suicide Watch, Away From General Population

Chauvin’s incarceration will certainly not be a pleasant one once he leaves isolation.

Published

on

There is little doubt that Derek Chauvin is going to have a bad time in jail.  The former police officer was just convicted on several charges stemming from his involvement in the death of George Floyd, with one those charges being murder in the 3rd degree. Chauvin’s sentence won’t be known for some time, likely about 8 weeks, so there’s no telling just where he’ll wind up serving his time.  But ex-cops don’t fare all that well in certain prisons, and there will almost certainly be an incentive to tangle with the guy while he’s on the inside. For the time being, however, Chauvin is being kept separate from the general population, out of fear for his safety. Derek Chauvin has been pictured in his first mugshot taken at the maximum security prison in Minnesota where he’s on suicide watch after being found guilty on all three counts of murder and manslaughter in the death of George Floyd. The Minnesota Department of Corrections released the new booking photo on Wednesday morning as Chauvin woke up from his first night at MCF-Oak Park Heights. The 45-year-old dressed in an orange jumpsuit appeared tired and puffy-eyed with a frown and his hair in disarray. The mugshot was soon making the rounds online. https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1384867831792209921?s=20 Chauvin is expected to file an appeal in the coming weeks, possibly on the grounds that he could not have possibly received a fair trial with the statements being made in public by politicians such as Maxine Waters of California.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week