A group of parents sent the masks their kids have been wearing at school to a lab and the amount of toxins they found in them will horrify you.
The Dr. Faucis of this world keep telling us that the safest thing for us all is to wear a mask to somehow keep us “safe.” But if the amount of dangerous germs in the masks of these kids is any indication, the masks are a toxic nightmare.
According to the website Rational Ground:
A group of parents in Gainesville, FL, sent 6 face masks to a lab at the University of Florida, requesting an analysis of contaminants found on the masks after they had been worn. The resulting report found that five masks were contaminated with bacteria, parasites, and fungi, including three with dangerous pathogenic and pneumonia-causing bacteria. Although the test is capable of detecting viruses, including SARS-CoV-2, only one virus was found on one mask (alcelaphine herpesvirus 1).
The analysis detected the following 11 dangerous pathogens on the masks:Trending:
- Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia)
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis)
- Neisseria meningitidis (meningitis, sepsis)
- Acanthamoeba polyphaga (keratitis and granulomatous amebic encephalitis)
- Acinetobacter baumanni (pneumonia, blood stream infections, meningitis, UTIs—resistant to antibiotics)
- Escherichia coli (food poisoning)
- Borrelia burgdorferi (causes Lyme disease)
- Corynebacterium diphtheriae (diphtheria)
- Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires’ disease)
- Staphylococcus pyogenes serotype M3 (severe infections—high morbidity rates)
- Staphylococcus aureus (meningitis, sepsis)
The lab also found serious bacteria including pneumonia, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and other serious issues.
Parents were aghast that their children were breathing this toxic gunk in and out for days:
A parent who participated in the study, Ms. Amanda Donoho, commented that this small sample points to a need for more research: “We need to know what we are putting on the faces of our children each day. Masks provide a warm, moist environment for bacteria to grow.”
These local parents contracted with the lab because they were concerned about the potential of contaminants on masks that their children were forced to wear all day at school, taking them on and off, setting them on various surfaces, wearing them in the bathroom, etc. This prompted them to send the masks to the University of Florida’s Mass Spectrometry Research and Education Center for analysis.
Seriously frightening stuff. This is how dangerous this mask-wearing nonsense is.
Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.