Connect with us

Entertainment

President Trump Strikes Back at Robert De Niro, And It’s a Doozy

Ouch!

Published

on

Actor Robert De Niro has made it abundantly clear over the last year and a half that he hates President Trump with the passionate intensity of a thousand burning suns, having stated he wanted to punch him in the face, bad mouthed him at a speech in front of high schoolers, and capped it all off with a juvenile rant at the Tony Awards.

Well, apparently De Niro forgot that when he went after Trump he was going after a man who fashions himself a “counter-puncher” and given how the commander-in-chief has now responded to the Godfather actor, it’s safe to say the bell has rung and the real raging bull has come out of his corner swinging.

President Trump, hilariously finding time during an unprecedented and high-stakes peace summit with North Korea, took to his favorite social media site, Twitter, to go after the famed actor, calling him “Low IQ” and “punch-drunk.”

“Robert De Niro, a very Low IQ individual, has received to many shots to the head by real boxers in movies. I watched him last night and truly believe he may be ‘punch-drunk,'” smacked Trump, adding that De Niro fails to “realize the economy is the best it’s ever been with employment being at an all time high, and many companies pouring back into our country.”

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“Wake up Punchy!” the president finished off the colorful message.

To top off his madness, on Tuesday De Niro actually took time to apologize on behalf of the United States — where he thinks he gets the authority to do so remains a mystery — to Canada for the recent dust up between President Trump and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

“I just want to make a note of apology for the idiotic behavior of my president,” said De Niro. “It’s a disgrace. And I apologize to [Canadian Prime Minister] Justin Trudeau and the other people at the G-7. It’s disgusting.”

How arrogant do you have to be to actually think you have the authority to apologize on behalf of the entire nation when you are only an actor and not the president or any other official elected and chosen by the people to be our representative?

It looks like it might be time for De Niro to take a refresher course in American government and the Constitution.

Source: The Daily Wire

Entertainment

Crew of Alec Baldwin Film Walked Off Set Over Safety Fears Hours Before Fatality

WHOA!

Published

on

While the fatal shooting of a Hollywood cinematographer has been deemed an accident by those involved, there appears to have been a pattern of negligence on-set, leading up to the incident.

Alec Baldwin last week discharged a “prop” firearm in the direction of crew members on the set of his film “Rust”, and, somehow, a live round had been loaded into the weapon.  The shot killed one member of the production staff and wounded another.

As it turns out, crew members were already concerned about the way in which the weapons were being handled.

The 24-year-old head armorer in charge of guns on the Alec Baldwin film where cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was tragically shot and killed on Thursday had admitted she wasn’t sure she was ready for the job in an interview before filming started.

‘I almost didn’t take the job because I wasn’t sure if I was ready, but doing it, it went really smoothly,’ Hannah Gutierrez-Reed said in a podcast interview last month after leading the firearms department for The Old Way, starring Nicolas Cage – her first time as head armorer.

And that’s not all:

It comes as crew on the film revealed they walked off set hours before the fatal accident over safety fears after firearms were accidentally discharged three times – including once by Baldwin’s stunt double who had been told the gun was not loaded, and twice in a closed cabin.

A search warrant released Friday said that Gutierrez-Reed laid out three prop guns on a cart outside the filming location, and first assistant director Dave Halls grabbed the gun from the cart and brought it inside to Baldwin, unaware that it was loaded with live rounds.

‘Cold gun!’ shouted Halls before handing the gun to Baldwin, using the phrase to signal to cast and crew that the gun was safe to fire for the scene, the warrant said.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The investigation into the incident is ongoing, and there is the potential for someone to be charged in the case still.

While the fatal shooting of a Hollywood cinematographer has been deemed an accident by those involved, there appears to have been a pattern of negligence on-set, leading up to the incident. Alec Baldwin last week discharged a “prop” firearm in the direction of crew members on the set of his film “Rust”, and, somehow, a live round had been loaded into the weapon.  The shot killed one member of the production staff and wounded another. As it turns out, crew members were already concerned about the way in which the weapons were being handled. The 24-year-old head armorer in charge of guns on the Alec Baldwin film where cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was tragically shot and killed on Thursday had admitted she wasn’t sure she was ready for the job in an interview before filming started. ‘I almost didn’t take the job because I wasn’t sure if I was ready, but doing it, it went really smoothly,’ Hannah Gutierrez-Reed said in a podcast interview last month after leading the firearms department for The Old Way, starring Nicolas Cage – her first time as head armorer. And that’s not all: It comes as crew on the film revealed they walked off set hours before the fatal accident over safety fears after firearms were accidentally discharged three times – including once by Baldwin’s stunt double who had been told the gun was not loaded, and twice in a closed cabin. A search warrant released Friday said that Gutierrez-Reed laid out three prop guns on a cart outside the filming location, and first assistant director Dave Halls grabbed the gun from the cart and brought it inside to Baldwin, unaware that it was loaded with live rounds. ‘Cold gun!’ shouted Halls before handing the gun to Baldwin, using the phrase to signal to cast and…

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Alec Baldwin Shoots and Kills Crew Member on Set of Latest Movie

Hollywood experts are stunned.

Published

on

Hollywood was rocked on Thursday after a nigh-unfathomable accident occurred on the set of the latest project from Alec Baldwin, and there are still plenty of questions left unanswered.

It all began when Baldwin discharged a “prop” gun on set, meant to be loaded only with blanks and dummy rounds.

Alec Baldwin allegedly repeatedly asked ‘why was I handed a hot gun?’ after he accidentally shot and killed a female cinematographer and wounded a director yesterday on the set of his new film Rust.

Halyna Hutchins, 42, died shortly after being shot by Baldwin around 1.50pm Thursday at Bonanza Creek Ranch, near the city of Santa Fe in New Mexico. Joel Souza, 48, the film’s director, was also hurt and spent several hours in hospital, but was released later the same evening.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Police have disclosed few details about the shooting, saying only that a ‘projectile’ was fired by a ‘prop gun’ and they are investigating.

At close range, even blanks can be dangerous, but it was not clear why Baldwin was pointing a gun at anyone, period.

Mike Tristano, 60, a Hollywood armorer with 30 years’ experience who spoke to the Dailymail.com, said ultimate responsibility for gun safety on movie set rests with the armorer.

The movie’s armorer or weapons master has not been been named. Sante Fe Sheriff’s Department says it will continue to interview ‘witnesses’ on Friday.

‘There should have been blanks in the gun, the on-set armorer’s job is to check that before handing the weapon over,’ Tristan said.

‘They then make sure that the actor stands on a mark and never points the gun at the crew or cast… the editing makes it seem like they were pointing at their co-actor.

‘That’s why everyone in the industry is very confused. How this happened is a total mystery at the moment.’

Baldwin has not been charged with a crime at this time, but the investigation is still ongoing.

Hollywood was rocked on Thursday after a nigh-unfathomable accident occurred on the set of the latest project from Alec Baldwin, and there are still plenty of questions left unanswered. It all began when Baldwin discharged a “prop” gun on set, meant to be loaded only with blanks and dummy rounds. Alec Baldwin allegedly repeatedly asked ‘why was I handed a hot gun?’ after he accidentally shot and killed a female cinematographer and wounded a director yesterday on the set of his new film Rust. Halyna Hutchins, 42, died shortly after being shot by Baldwin around 1.50pm Thursday at Bonanza Creek Ranch, near the city of Santa Fe in New Mexico. Joel Souza, 48, the film’s director, was also hurt and spent several hours in hospital, but was released later the same evening. Police have disclosed few details about the shooting, saying only that a ‘projectile’ was fired by a ‘prop gun’ and they are investigating. At close range, even blanks can be dangerous, but it was not clear why Baldwin was pointing a gun at anyone, period. Mike Tristano, 60, a Hollywood armorer with 30 years’ experience who spoke to the Dailymail.com, said ultimate responsibility for gun safety on movie set rests with the armorer. The movie’s armorer or weapons master has not been been named. Sante Fe Sheriff’s Department says it will continue to interview ‘witnesses’ on Friday. ‘There should have been blanks in the gun, the on-set armorer’s job is to check that before handing the weapon over,’ Tristan said. ‘They then make sure that the actor stands on a mark and never points the gun at the crew or cast… the editing makes it seem like they were pointing at their co-actor. ‘That’s why everyone in the industry is very confused. How this happened is a total mystery…

Continue Reading
The Schaftlein Report

Latest Articles

Best of the Week