Connect with us

Opinion

‘#RacistHunter’ Trends After Biden Son Used ‘N’ Word in Multiple Text Messages

Completely unacceptable.

Published

on

There are but a few cardinal sins within the Democratic Party, and racism is right at the very top of that list.

That’s why recently uncovered text messages, sent by Hunter Biden and discovered on a laptop that formerly belonged to him, have shocked the nation on Tuesday afternoon.

Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times in conversation with his white, $845-per-hour lawyer, his texts messages reveal.

Trending: McCloskeys Plead Guilty, Come Out Swinging with Fiery Statement: 'By G** I Did It, And I'd Do It Again'

The shocking texts may prove embarrassing for his father President Joe Biden, who just last week gave a speech decrying racism on the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa massacre, and has sought to portray racial justice as a top priority for his administration.

take our poll - story continues below

Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration? (1)

  • Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The president’s son joked in a January 2019 text to corporate attorney George Mesires about a ‘big penis’, and said to the lawyer: ‘I only love you because you’re black’ and ‘true dat n***a’.

And then…

In another text a month earlier he wrote to the Chicago lawyer saying: ‘how much money do I owe you. Becaause (sic) n***a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.’

Mesires replied: ‘That made me snarf my coffee.’

Hunter added: ‘That’s what im saying ni…’, cutting off the racial slur mid-word, then texted a picture to Mesires.

As of this writing, no formal apology has been made by Hunter or the Biden family.

Twitter users were quick to pounce, however.

This is not a good look for Hunter, who has already had plenty of embarrassing moments in the not-so-distant past.

 

Opinion

Biden Publicly Urged to Take Cognitive Test by Former White House Doc and Over a Dozen Lawmakers

This is getting serious.

Published

on

Joe Biden is no spring chicken, that’s a fact, and there have been a great many concerns about the septuagenarian’s health in recent weeks. While Biden does appear to be, (mostly), physically fit, it is his mental health that has long been in question.  He’s a gaffe machine, of course, and the President himself doesn’t seem to hide from that reality much. But there are now some well-educated folks close to the situation who are sounding the alarm about his memory, and doing so very publicly. Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician, called on President Biden to immediately undergo a cognitive test so the commander-in-chief can prove to the American public sound mental capabilities. “We can’t sit on this any longer,” Jackson told “Hannity” Thursday night, citing Biden’s “embarrassing” performance overseas this week with world leaders. “He’s not physically or cognitively fit to be our president right now,” Jackson added. And it’s not just Jackson. The freshman Texas congressman and 13 of his GOP colleagues sent a letter to Biden Thursday expressing “concern” with his cognitive state and cited several examples of potential memory lapses, including apparently forgetting the name of his Defense Secretary, telling an Amtrak story with a timeline that didn’t add up and seemingly blanking on the often-quoted first line of the Declaration of Independence. “Unfortunately, your mental decline and forgetfulness have become more apparent over the past 18 months,” Jackson and the GOP reps wrote in a letter to Biden, the White House physician and Dr. Anthony Fauci. The left will likely write this off as a stunt, but they do so at their own peril.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Springsteen Disallows Fans Who’ve Had Certain COVID-19 Vaccines

Soon we’ll be queuing up by batch numbers…

Published

on

As the world races to reopen, there are some longstanding concerns that those who’ve chosen not to be vaccinated could wind end living their lives as second-class citizens. We’re already seeing a number of major industries treat Americans differently based on their choices in regard to bodily sovereignty.  Baseball parks are talking about having unvaccinated “sections”, for instance, and the cruise industry is already looking to break the law in Florida by requiring proof of inoculation to ride. Now things are getting even more segregated and specific, as Bruce Springsteen’s Broadway show will not allow guests who’ve had a specific brand of COVID-19 vaccine. Rabid rock fans looking to celebrate a return to normalcy by taking in Bruce Springsteen’s Broadway show later this month will be on the outside looking in if they’ve received the AstraZeneca vaccine, which hasn’t yet been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. The show at the St. James Theatre, set to run June 26 through Sept. 4, has a lengthy Q&A page detailing the vaccination protocols in place — including a mandate that all guests must be fully vaccinated with an FDA-approved shot to get in. Guests will meet that criteria if they’ve received a second dose of the Pfizer-BioNtech or Moderna vaccine at least 14 days earlier, or that same span with a Johnson & Johnson jab prior to the Boss’s latest Broadway run. “At the direction of New York State, Springsteen on Broadway and the St. James Theatre will only be accepting proof of FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson),” the website reads. There is but one exception: The lone exceptions to the vaccine policy will be for children under the age of 16 who have had a negative antigen COVID-19 screening six hours prior to the show, or…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week