Guest – Joe Visconti
1) Biden approval falls to 38% in Reuters/Ipsos after an uptick to 41% last month
2) The economy, Immigration and Crime are main Republican issues.
Democrats care about the environment, economy, abortion and health care
3) 74% believe the country is going in the wrong direction
Democrats own inflation, gas prices, crime and 87K IRS agents as well as open border
4) 20 Whistleblowers come out against FBI Director Wrey lack of confidence and politicize the bureau.
5) Student debt plan is not paid for and likely to add to the federal debt. Democrats campaigning
stay clear of the issue.
6) Biden smearing GOP as fascists will backfire as he is desperate.
7) Rubio leading Demings in Florida despite media effort to portray otherwise. The race will be close.
Joe updates us on Levy – Blumenthal race in Connecticut
8) ADP shows a slowing in hiring at 130K jobs while the forecast was 300K.
9) Massive fraud anticipated in low income weatherization program which ballooned from $315M to $1B.
10) Gorbachev dies at 91