1) Judge grants Trump request for Special Master to review documents in Raid case.
Trump slams Biden for vicious, hateful and divisive speech in PA.
2) Biden’s Student Loan forgiveness plan is not popular when people learn how it will be paid for.
In excess of 60% do not like it. It is not playing well in swing state PA.
If implemented, some states may tax the forgiveness. (That’s the minimum they should do.
3) Gazprom the Russian oil and gas giant, cuts off entirely the flow of gas to Europe.
8 Russian oil executives who voice concern or opposition have died mysteriously in 2022,
including members of their immediate family.
3A) The Euro currency drops below $0.99 cents which is the lowest exchange rate ever on recession fears
in Europe due to supply concerns over winter gas supply disruption.
3B) The Russian economy is in a recession and it is likely to continue for an extended period of time due to the war and sanctions.
4) Biden asks for $13.7B in additional aid for Ukraine.
5) OPEC+ announces a cut of 100K barrels a day in production. Oil jumps 3.5% and is back above $90 in the U.S.
6) British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss representing the Conservative party has been named Prime Minister of Great Britain.
7) In domestic politics, the Generic Ballot is tied in the Real Clear Politics poll, however Rasmussen has Republicans +5.
7A) Patty Murray is +3 in Washington Senate race, much closer than anticipated. What does this tell us?
7B) Gov. Hocul leads Lee Zeldon by 5 in NY Governor race.
8) In another disaster at the border, 13 illegals died trying to cross the river
9) Bed, Bath and Beyond CFO commits suicide by jumping out of his residence building. Was facing a federal investigation
into his trading activity while recently announcing layoffs for the struggling company.
10) In college football, Georgia and Alabama cruise and Ohio State comes back to defeat Notre Dame in a close game to start the season.