1) Gas prices on the rise as are Heating oil. Administration feels the effects of self inflicted wounds from terrible energy policies
2) Jamie Dimon CEO of JP Morgan sees 2023 Recession as do many others
3) Administration proposes changes to worker classifications for gig workers changing from Contract employment to employees.
This is INSANE and follow CA law. Lyft, Uber and Doordash stock pummeled.
4) Social Security payments projected to rise 8.7% in 2023
5) Tim Ryan goes berserk in debate with JD Vance in Ohio debate. He voted with Biden 100% and yet he claims he is a moderate.
He is NOT.
6) Tulsi Gabbard leaves the Democratic Party. Better late than never. That party has been radicalized and does not represent American Values.
7) China and India call for de-escalation in Ukraine.
Russia continues missile attacks on Ukraine
8) Senate still up n the air with 1 seat projected to flip for each party.
House projection is for 20 -25 seat Republican gain.