Guest – Drew Thomas Allen
Headline – Blatant Abuse of Power as Trump Targeted with Search Warrant
1) Presidential Records Act of 1978
2) 15 Boxes Seized following orders from Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI director Christopher Wray.
Republicans demand they testify before the Judiciary committee
2A) Trump’s safe broker into
3) Weaponization of FBI and Justice Department and a blatant abuse of power in Mar A Lago raid.
Secret Service was notified. Biden apparently not notified? Pelosi heard chatter?
4) Dershowitz – “Should have issued a subpoena”
5) This illustrates the extent Democrats will abuse their power to stay in power. They must be defeated at the ballot box.
6) Pompeo – “FBI never touched Hillary’s home”. Double standard for Democrats
7) Joe Kent surges past Jamie Herrera Butler by 837 votes and is now projected to win according to Cook Political Report.
She voted to impeach Trump
8) Biden struggles with cough during CHIPS Act ceremony
9) Tax increases in the Inflation bill include Natural gas, crude oil, coal, corporate 15%, stock buyback and an excise tax on drugs that do not adhere
to government price controls plus 87K new IRS agents.
10) Leora Levy Senate Primary today in Connecticut with Trump’s endorsement