Schaftlein Report | Boebert win give Republicans 219 seats. 3 Races uncalled
1) Adam Frisch concedes to Lauren Boebert giving Republicans a 219-213 advantage in the House.
Three seats still undecided in CA. Republicans lead in two of them.
1A) Lisa Murkowsky takes the lead in Alaska Rank Choice Voting scheme likely headed to win.
2) McCarthy vows to remove Eric Swalwell, Adam Schiff and Ilhan Omar from House committees.
3) Biden turned 80 this past weekend.
3A) Trump welcomed back on Twitter by Musk. Pompeo says “GOP tired of losing” referring to Trump’s contribution toward the losses.
3B) Tubberville is the only Senator to currently endorse Trump
3C) Like it or not, Republicans vow to embrace early voting and some form of ballot harvesting to compete.
3D) Majority of Hispanic voters want tougher border enforcement
4) In Economic news, 60% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck.
4A) Workers expect top receive a 4.6% pay increase in 2023
4B) Soaring diesel prices which are $1.61 over gasoline are causing food prices to go up.
5) Biden administration asks the Supreme Court to intervene in his illegal scheme to cancel student debt without authorization from congress.
6) FTX owes creditors $8B. Democrats under pressure to return money for creditors.
7) Mass shooting kills 5 in Colorado