1) Biden approval is -15 in 7 key swing states.
The White House is constantly walking back his statements as he often appears confused.
1A) Biden is below 50% Approval on every top issue and is way down on crime and the economy.
62% say the economy is getting worse
1B) Democrats voting on Abortion and Republicans on the Economy.
Who will Independents trust and vote for?
2) Crime:Gunshots at the home of NY Governor candidate Lee Zeldon as 2 people shot.
Vegas killer was an illegal immigrant with a criminal history.
NYC man killed in subway stabbed in a random attack.
Also in NYC, 4 black women teenagers all with criminal records attack 2 teenagers on subway.
Tyson foods to leave Chicago due to crime as exodus continues. 527 Killed this year.
4 teens aged 14-15 kill liquor store clerk over 6 pack of beer in LA
3) Senator Mark Kelly of Arizona declares Border Chaos Crisis in break from Democratic Party.
NYC Mayor Eric Adams declares State of Emergency over 17K migrants in the city while 200K per month
pour across the border.
4) Former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers urges the Federal Reserve to keep tightening interest rates
to fight inflation and abandon its hostility towards oil companies.
The Federal Reserve is on track to raise rates at its next meeting by 75 basis points to bring the Federal Funds rate
to a range of 3.25 to 3.5%
4A) The U.S.added 263K jobs in September and the Unemployment rate dropped to 3.5%
5) Truck bomb takes out key bridge in Crimea as Ukraine continues to disrupt key Russian supply lines.
Russia launches rockets into Kiev and other target cities in major escalation.
6) State of Florida finds 19 cases of Voter Fraud. 15 of the 19 were black. Palm Beach Post blames the policy instead of the perpetrator in
classic incorrect racism policy.
6A) In Florida, blacks represent 17% of the population and 47 of inmates in state prison for felony convictions.
Again, the Post blames the system instead of the criminal. America is NOT buying this garbage anymore!
7) Matt Rhule fired as Carolina Panthers coach. roughing call of Brady denounced as a joke.