1) Generic Ballot Likely Voters 48-41 Rasmussen. Up from +4 at last polling.
CBS Republicans +2, however 48-43 min competitive races.
Harris Poll Republican +6
Trafalger Republican +5
New York Times Republicans +4
1A) CNN poll who do you trust to get the country moving in the right direction – Republicans 54-45%.
Extremely motivated to vote Republicans52-46
59% say the economy is extremely important
56% say Inflation is extremely important
1B) CBS says Republicans poised to increase turn out and take the House. Democrats only hope is younger voters turning out.
Current projection is 224 – 211 Republican edge in House
1C) Real Clear Politics projects 26 seat pick up in House
2) Fetterman +2 in PA, Kelly +4 in AZ, Warnock +1 in GA, Vance +3.5 in Ohio, Johnson +6 in Wisconsin, Laxalt +2 in Nevada
3) Nike founder Phil Knight to support Republican candidate for Governor in Oregon Betsy Johnson as he says Oregon has gone the wrong way.
4) Biden says the economy is “Strong as Hell”. WHAT?
Only 26% want him to run for re-election.
Jill Biden booed mercilessly at Philadelphia Eagles/Dallas cowboys football game
4A) Inflation and higher mortgage rates are pushing away first time home buyers. Grocery prices for food up 13% year over year.
5) Democrats have spent $2T on the economy and it has failed to work. They will not discuss this on the campaign trail.
6) Open door policies at the border lead to having 76% of migrants in shelters for homeless.
7) Crime Report:
SF woke policies turn the city into an open drug market.
Serial killer of 5 caught in Stockton, CA
36 Shot in Chicago, innocent victims killed
Orlando Jewelry store owner kills 2 of 4 robbers who tried to rob him. EXCELLENT!! Too bad he didn’t go 4 for 4.
8) Suicide drones and missiles strike key Ukrainian cities.
9) Tennessee defeats Alabama 52-49 in great College Football game in Knoxville