1) 263K jobs added in November. Unemployment rate holds at 3.7%
1A) B of A CEO Moynahan says wage growth needs to slow or there is a higher risk of wage price spiral which will further drive up inflation.
1C) European Union agrees to $60 a barrel price cap on Russian oil. Russia says it will not export oil.
1D) Wall street banks cutting bonus pools by 30% in precursor to recession
1E) Larry Summers expects a sharp down turn in the economy in 2023
2) Democrats move to make South Carolina the first voting primary state replacing Iowa. Payback for Jim Clayburn supporting
Biden and his winning the nomination in 2020. Nevada/ New Hampshire to follow then Georgia and Michigan.
2A) Harmeet Dhillon challenges McDaniel for RNC leadership.
3) Warnock holds small leads in numerous polls and 1.557M already voted in GA. 52% Democratic votes and 39% Republican votes
4) Republican John Duarte flips CA Central Valley U.S. House district by winning just over 50% and taking the final seat giving
Republicans a 222-212 advantage in the House.
5) Trump becomes unhinged saying he should be returned to power and the Constitution terminated.
6) Musk releases Hunter Biden suppression strategy exposing Brennan, Clapper, Peneta and CIA Chief Mike Hayden as liars for
claiming Russian Disinformation
7) Blasts at 2 air bases in Russia kill 3 as Kremlin launches missile strikes on Ukraine.