Schaftlein Report | House passes Trans gender ban on student athletes
Guest – Jeffrey Dunetz
1) No Democratic votes and likely failure in Senate
2) Abortion pill ruling delayed by Supreme Court
2A) 80% disagree with the Dobbs ruling turning back to the states. Majority of the public supports bans after 15 weeks.
3 )McCarthy announces budget and debt ceiling deal capping debt at an additional 1.5T and reducing spending to 2022 levels with saving s of over $4.5T
3A) Biden rejects it and labels it a MAGA budget
4) SpaceX test rocket explodes over gulf. 2x the power of Saturn rockets.
5) In economic news, home prices declined by 1% to $376K average and sales are down 22% year over year
5A) Jobless claims are up to 245K and 1.86M are currently on unemployment benefits
5B) 41% believe the U.S. is already in a recession
6) Illegal aliens are costing the U.S. $150B a year just to house them.
Sanctuary cities like, NY, Chicago and Denver have budget problems trying to house these people.
7) IRS whistle blower says Garland lied to Congress and a massive cover up is happening.in Hunter Biden case
8) Trump leads DeSantis by 42-22 in NH with Sununu at 12%