The Schaftlein Report | Senate Shake up
1) Sen. Sinema leaving the Democratic party – non committal on Biden support.
2) Twitter censuring of Conservatives spreads exposing numerous lies by Democrats.
2A) Rep. Rho Khana (D) agrees to Twitter censorship hearings.
3) St. Louis Mayor Tishauna Jones seeks reparations – seriously?
4) NYC to forcibly hospitalize homeless with mental illness – This is an interesting idea that we support trying
5) Producer Price Index was up .3% in November and 7.4% from a year ago.
5A) Federal Reserve meets this week and will likely raise interest rates 50 basis pints to combat inflation.
6) McCarthy continues to deal with the 5 Republicans who will not support him despite all he has done for the party.
This could lead to a disastrous start for the party unless the 5 far right wing conservatives come around. We’ll explore a solution.
7) Supreme Court to take up 2nd Biden Student Loan Forgiveness Fraud scheme. 2 Appellate courts have already blocked the plan.
8) Crime report – Exploding all over the country. The latest example – A 77 year old Atlanta woman in a gated community killed by a young black man stealing her car.
The car was recovered while the suspect is at large.
8A) Multiple cases of victims assaulted and then killing the attacker. Maybe there is some justice.