Connect with us

News

Sheriff Challenges Outspoken Liberal LeBron to Match $100K Reward for Suspect Who Ambushed Cops

Cat got your tongue, Bronny?

John Salvatore

Published

on

LeBron James, like all far-left radicals, is quick to call out police officers and white people for being racist, long before all the facts are known. But when a black criminal does something wrong, he remains silent.

What does that say about the NBA star? The answer should be obvious: he is racist mentally disturbed.

Here’s the sheriff of L.A. County calling James out, via New York Post:

Trending: Big Court Win Involving Ballot Evidence Could Potentially Swing Nevada to Trump (Details)

Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva on Monday challenged NBA star LeBron James to match and double the reward money being offered for information on the gunman who ambushed and shot two deputies over the weekend.

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Speaking with KABC Radio on the John Phillips Show, Villanueva said the reward money reached $175,000 — a combination of donations of $100,000 from the county and $75,000 from two private individuals.

Villanueva said, “This challenge is to Lebron James. I want you to match that and double that reward. I know you care about law enforcement. You expressed a very interesting statement about your perspective on race relations and on officer-involved shootings and the impact that it has on the African-American community. And I appreciated that. But likewise, we need to appreciate that respect for life goes across all professions.”

LOOK:

President Trump weighed in…

WATCH:

WATCH:

Send your prayers!

Save conservative media!

News

President Trump Says COVID-19 Vaccine Deliveries To Begin Next Week

Published

on

President Donald Trump stated on Thursday evening that COVID-19 vaccine deliveries would begin early next week. “The whole world is suffering and we are rounding the curve,” the president said. “And the vaccines are being delivered next week or the week after.” Via Fox News: The announcement came during a special Thanksgiving holiday message to U.S. troops overseas via teleconference. Trump noted that front-line workers, medical personnel and senior citizens would be the vaccine’s first recipients. He also argued that his opponent, President-elect Joe Biden, should not be given credit for the vaccines, which he referred to as a “medical miracle” before repeating claims of voting irregularities in the 2020 election. “Joe Biden failed with the swine flu, H1N1, totally failed with the swine flu,” Trump said. “Don’t let him take credit for the vaccines because the vaccines were me and I pushed people harder than they’ve ever been pushed before and we got that approved and through and nobody’s ever seen anything like it.” The comments made by the president come days ahead of a meeting due to take place on December 10, where regulators with the Food and Drug Administration will take a look at Pfizer’s request for an emergency use authorization for the coronavirus vaccine that it has developed along with BioNTech. The latest data to come out of test trials for this particular vaccine, which was revealed earlier in the month, has it being at least 90 percent effective. Moderna is also working on a vaccine and the company stated that their product is 94.5 percent effective in preventing coronavirus infections. Folks, whether you plan on taking the vaccine or not, the good news is that President Trump promised he would have one by the end of the year and he has delivered. Unfortunately, there’s no doubt leftist media…

Continue Reading

News

Single Mom Defies Minnesota State Order, Plans To Open Bar On Friday

Published

on

Located in a tiny town in the state of Minnesota, a single mother and owner of a small bar that helps provide her fellow residents with entertainment is planning to open up her business on Friday in total defiance of the tyrannical state order that closes all bars and restaurants indefinitely due to the spread of the coronavirus. The woman has already stated that she is willing to pay any fine and even possibly face jail time for her actions. Folks, this is what a bold patriot looks like. via Daily Wire: Larvita McFarquhar owns Havens Garden in Lynd, Minnesota, a town of 448 people. On November 19, she posted a video on Facebook which was captioned, “Live Music and Food next Friday Night! Come have fun with the Great Tommy Rex or sing your own tunes during Open Mic! November 27 2020, 9pm-11pm Lynd MN.” The video features her saying, “Hi! I’m here at Havens Garden asking everyone to join us November 27 from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. for Open Mic Night. Come down and have a good time here at Havens Garden in Lynd, Minnesota.” As John Hinderaker of Powerline reports, that announcement prompted the state to threaten her. Alpha News reported that after she posted the video, a deputy with the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office asked McFarquhar if she was aware that Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) had issued a new order forcing all bars and restaurants to be closed and warned her of the consequences if she defied the order. McFarquhar told Alpha News, “I said, ‘Yes, I’m aware, but are you aware that the governor’s mandate is not a law? The governor does not pass laws and you are supposed to uphold the Constitution. You don’t work for the governor; you work for us.’”…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week