Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Connect with us

News

‘Take It Off!’ School Bus Aide Berates Teen Over MAGA Hat, Then Rips It From His Head

MY GOODNESS!

John Salvatore

Published

on

Wear a MAGA hat to school, be prepared to fight.

In fact, be prepared to be assaulted.

For example…

Trending: “Bias Response Teams” are Nullifying The First Amendment at Portland State

From Yahoo:

take our poll - story continues below

Do you think Democrats will push out Representative Ilhan Omar over her anti-Semitism?

  • Do you think Democrats will push out Representative Ilhan Omar over her anti-Semitism?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

An investigation regarding a school bus aide has opened up in Florida, after the woman was caught on a surveillance video yelling at a student to take off his MAGA hat, before removing it from his head herself.

Gunnar Johansson, 14, told WPTV that students at Hidden Oaks Middle School were allowed to wear a hat to school this week if they donated to the March of Dimes. However, he never expected to have his cap pulled off before he even got to school.

The footage obtained by the local Florida outlet shows the teen wearing a hat that says “Make America Great Again,” along with President Donald Trump‘s name. Johansson said he chose to wear it “to show my pride in Trump America.” The aide seemed to think that the show of support wasn’t appropriate.

The aide said to the teen: “Boy, if you don’t take that hat off on this bus. Take it off!

The teen noted: “She threatened me with a referral and threatened to turn the bus around. I said, ‘Write me up, I didn’t do anything wrong.’ And then she yanked my hat off.”

Unfortunately, the media is more concerned on attempting to cover for the likes of Jussie Smollett and Indian activist Nathan Phillips than reporting what truly matters.

Case in point: a different high schooler was assaulted for wearing his MAGA hat.

MSM’s response?

Silence.

From Daily Caller:

A Trump-supporting student at Santa Fe High School in Santa Fe, Texas appeared to have his “Make America Great Again” (MAGA) apparel ripped off.

The student was wearing a MAGA hat on his head and a Trump-themed flag as a cape. The boy appears to get in an altercation with another student who appears to knock the hat off of his head and yell a racial slur at him.

WATCH:

How awful is that?

People are still, to this day, triggered by a hat, despite the fact that minority unemployment under President Trump is at an all-time low.

Where’s the logic?

It’s time for journalists to be journalists again and report these types of instances.

Remember the woman from the Mexican restaurant who took a man’s MAGA hat off of his head?

She said she was the victim.

Now, she just got some pretty bad news.

From CBS Boston:

FALMOUTH (CBS) – The woman who was charged with confronting a man wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat inside a Falmouth Mexican restaurant was taken into custody by ICE. The department said she was in the country illegally.

[…]

Falmouth Police charged Santos with disorderly conduct following the incident earlier this month. On Tuesday, ICE took her into custody.

Check out the video posted by Bryton Turner, showing the woman snatching his hat…

https://www.facebook.com/Brytonlanders/videos/vb.100000015717997/2387544551256045/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab

Will incidents like these ever stop, even when Trump eventually leaves office?

The answer is probably no.

Funny how you hardly ever – if ever – hear about conservatives assaulting liberals.

Funny how that works, huh?

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

News

Houston Chemical Fire Prompts “STAY INSIDE” Warning for Residents

Despite the obvious danger to the public, authorities waited until Thursday to warn residents.

Published

on

Houston

The people of Houston, Texas are in trouble. On Sunday, a massive chemical plant in the Texas city went up in smoke.  Alarmed social media users in The Lone Star State took to Twitter to share the harrowing images of a dark plume of who-knows-what smothering the sky over their homes. https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1108183014608158721 https://twitter.com/Ace_Gagnon/status/1107646470264631298 https://twitter.com/gulf_news/status/1108190169956519939 Houston residents were told that there was no need to be concerned about possible health concerns, despite the noxious plume having spread far and wide. Suddenly, and frighteningly, authorities have backtracked on that assessment, and are now warning residents to stay indoors. National Guard troops have been called in and residents were told to stay inside after elevated levels of benzene were detected early Thursday near a Houston-area petrochemicals storage facility that caught fire this week. Harris County officials said the Guard and hazardous materials teams have established perimeters around the Intercontinental Terminals Company in Deer Park, which is about 15 miles southeast of Houston. The Texas Environmental Protection Agency said Wednesday that benzene levels near the facility didn’t pose a health concern. But authorities issued a shelter-in-place order Thursday following “reports of action levels of benzene or other volatile organic compounds” within Deer Park, according to the city. Several school districts also canceled classes for the day, citing “unfavorable air quality conditions.” Residents near to the fire have reported a range of strange symptoms, including headaches and nosebleeds, according to local environmental groups.    

Continue Reading

News

Media Finally Debunks Nutty Enviro Claim We Have Only 12 Years to ‘Save Earth’

“There is no scientific consensus, much less unanimity, that the planet only has 12 years to fix the problem,” the AP wrote in its Monday fact-check.

Published

on

Climate change

The absurd claim that we only have 12 years before the earth is destroyed by climate change has become part of the Democrat mantra for the 2020 election cycle. But, at last one media outlet has finally moved to debunk the claim. This week, after the accomplishment-free “Beto” O’Rourke jumped into the race for president, even the left-wing Associated Press had to admit that he was all wet with his idea that the earth is doomed in “12 years” if we don’t “do something” about global warming. On Monday, the AP published a fact check of O’Rourke’s claim that the we will all die in 12 years if climate change is ignored. O’Rourke made the absurd claim that we have only 12 years left to live during his kick off for his run for the Democratic presidential nomination in Keokuk, Iowa. “This is our final chance. The scientists are absolutely unanimous on this. That we have no more than 12 years to take incredibly bold action on this crisis,” O’Rourke piously exclaimed. But the AP found O’Rourke’s proclamation a little bit less than the truth. “There is no scientific consensus, much less unanimity, that the planet only has 12 years to fix the problem,” the AP wrote in its Monday fact-check. https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/1106975520779051014 Of course, as he has pretty much already proven, O’Rourke is not a thinker and does not have his own ideas. He was merely spouting the idea du jour about globaloney as recently espoused by communist darling Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez who said the earth will be destroyed in 12 years unless we act now to prevent climate change. Ocasio-Cortez delivered this fact-free line at a Jan. 21 event marking Martin Luther King Jr. Day at which she called climate change “our World War II.” Um… first of all, “our…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

Send this to a friend