Connect with us

News

The Latest Linguistic Lashing from Mitt Belies Possible 2020 Run

Are Mitt’s musings merely that? Or is Romney raring for a race come 2020?

Published

on

Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney has long been rumored a possibly challenger to President Donald Trump for the republican nomination in 2020 should the GOP opt to head in the direction of primary-ing the Commander in Chief.

Of course, given President Trump’s massive popularity, the idea of making him work for the republican nomination seems a bit silly.  Even if you take into consideration how divided the nation feels at this time, they are divided between Trump supporters and Trump haters more so than down party lines.

Challenging Trump would be a death sentence for the republican party, simply put.

Trending: Biden’s Choice For National Security And Foreign Policy Fractures Democratic Party

Yet, here we are, with Mitt Romney spouting off against the President, as he is wont to do, this time with the visceral angst of a man on a mission.

For weeks, incoming Utah Sen. Mitt Romney has been tight-lipped as he prepares to be sworn in on Thursday, disappointing his longtime friends who hoped he would emerge as a new power center for mainstream Republicans in President Trump’s Washington, particularly with the Senate now without the late John McCain.

Romney’s tweets last month included a musing on church hymns and pictures of his grandchildren — and nothing about Trump. “Sorry, guys,” he’d say as he rushed by and ignored reporters’ questions in the Capitol’s halls.

But on Tuesday night, Romney jolted his allies — and the White House — by publishing a scathing critique of Trump in The Washington Post that said the president “has not risen to the mantle of the office.”

All of Mitt’s recent bouts of mania seem to indicate a resurgence for Romney, and the likely possibility that we will see the Utah Senator reaching for his own piece of the “mantle” of the Presidency.

The MAGA crowd will not be pleased.

Save conservative media!

News

Alyssa Milano Attempts To Make Peace With Trump Supporters, But Things Don’t Go As Planned

Published

on

After months and months of condemning President Donald Trump , his administration, and his supporters, hardcore leftist actress and activist Alyssa Milano attempted to extend an “olive branch” to folks who backed the president. However, things didn’t quite go as she planned. In fact, people let her know that they weren’t going to have anything to do with her or her olive branch. And who can blame them? It’s insulting to be treated like garbage and then expected to make peace after Milano gets her way. “I’d like to extend an olive branch to Trump supporters. I am ready to move #ForwardTogether,” Milano tweeted out to her 3.7 million followers. “There’s so much work to do to heal the nation. Let’s be a part of the solution and not add to the problems we face. My comments are open. Please reply with #ForwardTogether,” she said, adding a heart emoji, because that just makes it all better. https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1331330446458638336 https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1331372139878907906 via Fox News: Trump supporters were quick to react to Milano’s offering on Monday, and a majority did not meet her with kind words in return. Several balked at the star’s approach, calling it a “joke” after her several outcries for Trump to be ripped from office. “I remember you. You were the one glaring at Justice Brett Kavanaugh during his hearings. You were the one that called conservatives every name in the book and didn’t sensor your words in the least. No way you’d be offering an olive branch had your party lost … How about NO,” one person reacted. Another wrote: “I’m too lazy to read the comments but I suspect this yielded exactly zero Trump supporters to take your olive branch.” “This has to be another sick joke what has happened to you? four years of the most insane…

Continue Reading

News

Computer Repair Shop Owner Who Surrendered Alleged Hunter Biden Laptop Received Death Threats

Published

on

The computer repair shop owner who is responsible for turning over the damaged laptop hard drive that might have belonged to former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, has decided to close down his shop after receiving death threats. Gee, that doesn’t seem like a good show of “tolerance” now does it? A person run out of business for doing the right thing and helping to expose the dark deeds of a crooked politician and his twisted family. via Daily Wire: A sign posted on John Mac Isaac’s Trolley Square store ten days after the election said it was closed, a neighbor claiming that the owner had left town. Mac Isaac’s lawyer, Brian Della Rocca, confirmed to the Delaware News Journal that Mac Isaac had closed the shop, but did not say whether his client had left town. He did claim that his client had received death threats. Della Rocca told the Journal that his office had communicated with Wilmington FBI agents and Delaware’s Assistant United States Attorney Leslie Wolf about the situation, saying, “I’ve been in touch with federal law enforcement, yes.” The hard drive triggered a firestorm after The New York Post published a story on the alleged contents of the drive, which had been given to Rudy Giuliani. The story claimed that emails on the laptop showed that when Joe Biden served as vice president in 2015, he met with an executive from Burisma Holdings while Hunter Biden had been employed by Burisma. That claim was vehemently denied by the Biden campaign. Democrats deflected when asked about the laptop, often falling back on the trusty Russia narrative by claiming the hard drive was part of some sort of disinformation campaign from the country, as if they were once again poking their nose in our election. Death threats…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week