Connect with us

News

The Latest Woman Accusing Kavanaugh Has a BIG Skeleton in Her Closet: “She’s Not Credible At All”

Published

on

The moment Michael Avenatti inserted himself into the middle of the Kavanaugh #MeToo scandal, you had to know whatever he planned to bring to the table was ludicrous.

And it certainly was.

His client, Julie Swetnick, claims that she was drugged and gang-raped at a high school party at which Kavanaugh was present.

Trending: WATCH: Ilhan Omar Dodges, Won’t Answer Question On Whether Or Not She Supports Al-Qaeda

She graduated high school three years before Kavanaugh.

take our poll - story continues below

Which Democrat Presidential Hopeful Has The Wildest Campaign Promise So Far?

  • Which Democrat Presidential Hopeful Has The Wildest Campaign Promise So Far?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

She didn’t accuse Kavanaugh or Mike Judge of being the assailants.

Sixty people who knew Kavanaugh in high school came forward and said that he’d never met or come into contact with Swetnick and that her description of his high school activities was patently false.

She also sued her former employer for sexual harassment using a law firm associated with Deborah Katz, the far-left lawyer representing Kavanaugh’s first accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, whose story still lacks evidence or consistency.

Now, Swetnick’s ex-boyfriend has come forward with a bombshell revelation, one that Avenatti didn’t even know about, further proving he’s an absolute garbage lawyer if he couldn’t have found this out.

The Daily Wire reports:

The ex-boyfriend of Julie Swetnick, the woman who accused Brett Kavanaugh of participating in a “gang rape” ring in the early 1980s, filed a restraining order against her in 2001 for issuing multiple threats against him after their four-year relationship came to a halt.

According to Politico, a Miami-Dade County court docket shows “a petition for injunction against Swetnick was filed March 1, 2001, by her former boyfriend, Richard Vinneccy.” The case was dismissed 13 days later “not long after an affidavit of non-ability to advance fees was filed.”

Vinneccy, a 63-year-old registered Democrat, claims that Swetnick threatened him multiple times after they broke up, persisting even after he married his current wife, with whom he had a child.

“Right after I broke up with her, she was threatening my family, threatening my wife and threatening to do harm to my baby at that time,” Vinneccy told Politico. “I know a lot about her.”

“She’s not credible at all,” he said. “Not at all.”

They also add that Avenatti “told the outlet he knew nothing about this restraining order, despite having claimed publicly to have vetted her extensively. In his response, he characterized Politico’s inquiry as ‘attacking a sexual assault victim.'”

Swetnick may very well be a sexual assault victim, and if so, her assailants must be brought to justice. Unfortunately for Democrats, it seems incredibly unlikely her assailant was even loosely associated with Kavanaugh.

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

News

NYPD Officer Involved In Death Of Eric Garner Learns His Fate

This is not going to sit well with liberals.

Published

on

The New York City police officer who was involved with the July 17, 2014 death of Eric Garner has learned his fate, and it’s probably going to send the radical left into absolute hysterics. The Department of Justice will not bring charges against Officer Daniel Pantaleo. Here are the details from TheBlaze: The Black Lives Matter movement called for justice in Garner’s death, saying that the use of a choke hold was a disproportionate response to the alleged illegal sale of cigarettes. The police union has contested that what Pantaleo did was a “seat-belt hold” not a choke hold, a crucial difference since the NYPD prohibits the use of choke holds by officers. A grand jury had already decided not to indict Pantaleo. New York City paid Garner’s family a $5.9 million settlement in 2015. The Department of Justice did not make any decision in this case. Rather, it plans to let the time expire on the five-year window that it had to bring charges against Pantaleo before the statute of limitations protects him from prosecution. Those five years are up on Wednesday. The only remaining punishment that Pantaleo could face at this point comes from the NYPD itself, which is still conducting a disciplinary proceeding. This is news that most definitely is going to spark some sort of protesting, hopefully without violence, as we all know how deeply divided the country is right now along racial lines. Whether or not this officer is actually responsible for Garner’s death is something we may not ever really know, despite the video evidence that exists. Not everything is so black and white. Let’s hope cooler heads prevail and people are able and willing to have civil discussions on the topic.

Continue Reading

News

Social Media Launches Hateful Attacks On Hispanic Woman Working As Customs Officer

Shameful.

Published

on

A woman who reportedly works as a customs officer for the U.S. government has come under heavy attack from radicals on the left for being a Hispanic female in immigration enforcement. Because apparently, since she’s Hispanic, she should automatically be sympathetic to those illegally crossing the border. Sounds pretty racist, doesn’t it? From TheBlaze: Kiara Cervantes, a young Latina woman claiming to work as a customs officer, is taking fire from the internet after she became known as #ICEBae on Twitter. Cervantes, who was reportedly one agent proving security for Vice President Mike Pence during a recent U.S. border visit, went viral on the internet after a photo of her standing outside a detainment center hit the internet. According to Newsweek, which asked which agency she belongs to, “Cervantes said she could not provide any comment until she has spoken with her ’employer.'” On Monday, she tweeted about the attention — which came in waves. She also shared a photo of herself in her uniform to Twitter, with a waving emoji. According to the New York Post, Cervantes wrote, “Just woke up … saw that I needed to make a video so y’all could believe that it’s me. It’s me — I’m a Customs officer based in Texas and yeah, I don’t know what else to say.” Later on Monday, she tweeted, “WOW I am in awe. Thank you all for the support! My job is so hectic at this moment but I am grateful. I love protecting my country! … And I love my supporters!” https://twitter.com/kiarace24/status/1150920190043000832 As is often the case in these types of situations, Cervantes spent a good majority of the day responding to these miscreants. “I can’t agree with concentration camps,” she wrote. “But … this station in particular isn’t meant to be a holding facility…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

Send this to a friend