Connect with us

News

Trump Did All He Could to Help Free Detained Rapper From Swedish Jail, Now He’s Being Ignored

How about that for a ‘thank you?’

John Salvatore

Published

on

American rapper ASAP Rocky was detained in a Swedish jail for a good long while due to a street brawl.

From all indications, it looks as though the artist was defending himself.

President Trump took notice and called on Sweden to free Rocky for not really doing anything wrong, and it eventually happened.

Trending: New York Court Tells Woman to Get Rid of Confederate Flag Garden Rock or Lose Her Daughter

Now, Rocky’s squad is reportedly ignoring the White House.

take our poll - story continues below

Did Derek Chauvin Receive Proper Due Process?

  • Did Derek Chauvin Receive Proper Due Process?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Hmm…

From The Hill:

Some of President Trump’s allies who said they were involved in the White House’s recent push to secure A$AP Rocky’s release from detainment in Sweden earlier this month claimed that it was understood that the rapper was supposed to thank the president for his efforts after his release. But now they say his team is longer “returning our text messages.”

In an interview with Yahoo News released on Thursday, Darrell Scott and Kareem Lanier — a pastor and co-chair of the Urban Revitalization Coalition, respectively, who have made several appearances at White House events focused around black issues — said they were instrumental in kickstarting the Trump administration’s efforts to secure the release this month.

Continued:

The two said they were first put in touch with Rocky’s team by self-described Hollywood “fixer” Hassan Muhammad. Muhammad, who reportedly has a reputation in the entertainment industry for handling problems, said he got in touch with Scott and Lanier for help getting Rocky out of Sweden after he was arrested for alleged assault in July.

WATCH:

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo has become a news story himself after losing his mind and going on an insane rant against a Trump supporter who called him “Fredo,” which he equates to a racial slur of some kind.

In reality, Cuomo was given this nickname because of the character from the Godfather films, who is a weakling, not very smart, and a betrayer of his family, the Corleones.

It seems the Trump supporter actually thought the man’s name was Fredo when he approached him, but that didn’t stop Cuomo from threatening to throw the man down some stairs.

Well, now that the video has gone viral, President Trump has weighed in on it and his response is classic.

One thing’s for sure. Trump’s troll level is absolutely set at “expert,” no doubt about it. Which is one of many reasons the left hates the guy so much. He knows what he’s doing when it comes to economics and many of the issues facing Americans today, and he’s not afraid to hit the left where it hurts them the most, which is their delicate egos.

Cuomo is definitely showing that he can dish it out, but can’t take it, which is only going to make him a bigger target for his political enemies. Probably not a smart move to give in to emotions.

News

Social Media Giant Permanently Banishes Pro-Life News Outlet

So much for free speech.

Published

on

1984

Our nation appears destined to fall into the clutches of a technological oligarchy, headed by the likes of Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg, and there is very little that can be done about it. These two men, who run Twitter and Facebook, respectively, have been ruling their public forums with an iron fist, hiding behind the concept that their private status is a workaround for the First Amendment.  Their gargantuan reach and influence has made it possible for them to act with impunity, steering the narrative on any number of subjects, from Donald Trump to the wonder of maternity. The latest affront to free speech comes to us from Facebook, where a pro-life news organization has been completely banished. Facebook permanently banned LifeSiteNews, a popular pro-life news outlet, for publishing “false information about COVID-19 that could contribute to physical harm.” As justification for unpublishing LifeSiteNews, Facebook cited an article posted on April 10, 2021, titled “COVID vaccines can be deadly for some.” Facebook said they erase Facebook pages that publish “vaccine discouraging information on the platform.” The site’s staff was livid. “This all comes down to another case of Big Tech silencing free speech on their platform,” said LifeSiteNews Marketing Director Rebekah Roberts. “Facebook has been silencing any voice that goes against their beliefs and agenda,” Roberts said. “Our LifeSiteNews Facebook page has been removed simply because we have shared reports of doctors, nurses, expert researchers, and even the former Pfizer VP speaking out against the COVID shots.” This is just the latest in a long line of Orwellian moves by these social media mavens, and may in fact be just another harbinger of something far more sinister to come.

Continue Reading

News

CDC Readies Cruises, Complete with Human Guinea Pigs

Fingers crossed!

Published

on

As the world prepares for its grand reopening, there are a number of high value industries that are eagerly awaiting permission from medical authorities to resume operations. First and foremost, there are the service industries:  Places like restaurants, bars, music venues, and sports arenas whose entire livelihood depends on whether or not people are being allowed to gather in public.  While many of these venues are now beginning to ramp up their capacity, there are issues bringing some of these workers back into the fold thanks to the enhanced unemployment benefits provided by the federal government. And then there’s the tourism industry, whose regulatory structure is far more susceptible to interference by government agencies. Now, after over a year of stagnation, it appears as though at least one facet of this wide-ranging corporate amalgam will be given a chance to sail on. Cruise lines can soon begin trial voyages in U.S. waters with volunteer passengers helping test whether the ships can sail safely during a pandemic. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention gave ship operators final technical guidelines Wednesday for the trial runs. The CDC action is a step toward resuming cruises in U.S. waters, possibly by July, for the first time since March 2020. A spokeswoman for the cruise industry’s trade group said the group was reviewing the CDC instructions. So, how will this work? Each practice cruise — they’ll run two to seven days — must have enough passengers to meet at least 10% of the ship’s capacity. Volunteers must be 18 or older and either fully vaccinated or free of medical conditions that would put them at high risk for severe COVID-19. The ship operator must tell passengers that they are simulating untested safety measures “and that sailing during a pandemic is an inherently risky activity,” the…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week