Connect with us

News

Trump Mocked for Saying He Beat Elton John’s Attendance Record In NH, Look What We Just Found

Ain’t that something??

John Salvatore

Published

on

President Trump could correctly claim that two plus two equals four and the left would still figure out a way for him to be wrong.

No, Donnie. It’s three and sometimes five depending on the situation!!

Something like that.

Trending: Lifechanging News as Trucker Who Nearly Hit Dozens of BLMers Before Being Attacked Will Walk Free

Check out Trump’s tweet on the attendance at his recent rally in New Hampshire…

take our poll - story continues below

Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration? (1)

  • Do you think the 2nd Amendment will be destroyed by the Biden Administration?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Great news! Tonight, we broke the all-time attendance record previously held by Elton John at #SNHUArena in Manchester, New Hampshire!

Reactions from liberals who didn’t believe Trump:

This is a lie. The arena was full of empty seats.

Sounds like the sun is going down on you.

You sure bro?

No one would let it be perceived that he could see nothing, for that would have shown that he was not fit for his office, or was very stupid. No clothes of the Emperor’s had ever had such a success as these. “But he has nothing on!” a little child cried out at last.

Buuuuuutttt, here’s the truth, via Daily Wire:

But according to Manchester Deputy Fire Marshal Mitchell Cady, who supervised the counting of the crowd, Trump was correct. Cady told The Daily Mail that the attendance was “just over 11,500.” He added that “the arena staff said Elton John was around 11,300” in April 2004. Cady pointed out that according to his office, at least 8,000 people stood outside the arena watching Trump’s rally on jumbo TV screens. He said, “We weren’t counting it but we estimated probably in the area of 8,000 to 9,000 out front.” On Friday, Cady said he and two deputies examined the physical boundaries of the outdoor crowd on Thursday night, adding, “We measured out the space this morning. Based on the calculations we use for crowd load, we came to either 8 or 9 [thousand].”

Cady said he may have underestimated the number of people in the arena, asserting, “Had some more snuck in during the period when we’re trying to assess the situation and get the door closed, when we’re trying to get everyone through the mags (walk-through metal detectors), then maybe it’s 11,500-plus.”

News

Infamous ‘Tic Tac’ UFO Spotted Clear Across The Atlantic

And just days ahead of the Pentagon’s big disclosure.

Published

on

The US government, in an unprecedented move, is set to release a treasure trove of previously-classified data to Congress and the public at the end of the month, all regarding one of the most mysterious phenomenon in the world:  UFO’s. This disclosure comes after the military, somewhat surprisingly, began divulging the fact that they had been in pursuit of, and had video of, a number of incidents that seemed to defy both logic and physics.  The most famous of the incidents is known colloquially as the “Nimitz Tic Tac” event, and is perhaps the most well-documented and credible UFO sightings of all time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXmQHwmNa_4 Now, just a few days before the Pentagon drops their much-anticipated report, an eerily similar incident is being reported thousands of miles away from the original sighting. The UFO resembling a “white Tic Tac” spotted in 2004 by Former U.S. Navy pilot Cmdr. David Fravor while on duty at the USS Nimitz is back – but this time it’s floating over England. Pictures of the notorious UFO were snapped by Lucy Jane Castle, from Hinckley in south-west Leicestershire, who managed to grab a snap of the unexplained object and posted it on a UFO hunter’s Facebook page, which was found by the Daily Star. “It was hovering for a while and within a blink of an eye it had gone,” Castle said. “Never seen anything like this before in that shape… Quickly took a picture while it was very still and within a blink of an eye it disappeared.” The photo wasn’t terribly convincing, however. https://twitter.com/SusanFensten/status/1406359808257765380?s=20 The Pentagon’s UFO report is expected to hit the headlines around June 29th.

Continue Reading

News

Swing State Getting Serious, Dumping 100K Off of Voter Rolls

This is the first such cleanup in YEARS.

Published

on

Over the course of the next several years, America is going to be taking a good hard look at how she handles elections, and things are likely to get somewhat ugly in the process. That’s because we’ve allowed the false dichotomy of the two-party system to stake claims to how we vote.  On the left, a free-for-all.  On the right, a far more serious application of election laws that could be commandeered by ne’er-do-wells looking to massage the electoral results. So, as we head to the polls in 2022 and 2024, we will do so under the auspices of angst, almost undoubtedly, after having seen a great deal of fussing and fudging of the system itself. In Georgia, a massive cleanup of the voter rolls are now underway, for example. Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger intends to remove 101,789 “obsolete and outdated” voter files from the state’s voter registration rolls, his office announced. “Making sure Georgia’s voter rolls are up to date is key to ensuring the integrity of our elections,” Raffensperger said in a statement. “That is why I fought and beat Stacey Abrams in court in 2019 to remove nearly 300,000 obsolete voter files before the November election, and will do so again this year. Bottom line, there is no legitimate reason to keep ineligible voters on the rolls.” The more than 100,000 voter files set to be removed include 67,286 voter files linked to a National Change of Address form submitted to the U.S. Postal Service; 34,227 voter files that had election mail returned to sender; and nearly 300 that had no contact with elections official for two general elections. This is the first serious sanitation attempt since 2019, and has already seen over 18,000 dead Georgians removed from the rolls.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week