Connect with us

*Headline

Trump Promotes Protest In DC on January 6 — Tells Supporters: ‘Be There, Will Be Wild!’

‘Merica!

John Salvatore

Published

on

A new report by Peter Navarro reveals how it is statistically impossible for President Trump to have lost re-election. Ultimately, POTUS won big – then, Dems “found” hundreds of thousands of ballots in each state.

Believe it or not, that’s just the truth.

From Washington Examiner:

Director of the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy Peter Navarro published a lengthy report Thursday outlining several examples of voting irregularities that are “more than sufficient” to swing the outcome of the election in President Trump’s favor.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The 36-page report “assesses the fairness and integrity of the 2020 Presidential Election by examining six dimensions of alleged election irregularities across six key battleground states” and concludes that “patterns of election irregularities … are so consistent across the six battleground states that they suggest a coordinated strategy to, if not steal the election, strategically game the election process in such a way as to … unfairly tilt the playing field in favor of the Biden-Harris ticket.”

CONTINUED:

The six dimensions of voting irregularities in the report include: outright voter fraud, ballot mishandling, contestable process fouls, equal protection clause violations, voting machine irregularities, and significant statistical anomalies.

All six of those voting issues were present in at least two key states, according to the report, and a total of six battleground states experienced multiple examples of the other dimensions.

LOOK:

Below is the tweet from Trump, talking to supporters…

*Headline

US Cybersecurity Official Resigns: ‘We Have No Competing Fighting Chance Against China’

Western Journal

Published

on

A former top information technology official at the Department of Defense says he quit because the U.S. has all but lost the upcoming cyberwar with China.

“We have no competing fighting chance against China in 15 to 20 years. Right now, it’s already a done deal; it is already over in my opinion,” Nicolas Chaillan told the Financial Times in an interview published Sunday.

Chaillan resigned last month, saying the Pentagon put “laggards” in charge of cyberprojects for which they had no expertise.

“[W]e are setting up critical infrastructure to fail,” he said in his letter of resignation.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“We would not put a pilot in the cockpit without extensive flight training; why would we expect someone with no IT experience to be close to successful? … While we wasted time in bureaucracy, our adversaries moved further ahead,” Chaillan wrote.

Most of his time, he said, was spent “fixing basic cloud things and laptops” instead of helping America keep pace with its cyberrivals.

In a subsequent LinkedIn post on Sunday, Chaillan said his words were intended as a warning.

“For those who saw this article, I want to clarify one thing. I never said we lost. I said as it stands and if we don’t wake up NOW we have no fighting chance to win against China in 15 years,” he wrote.

Should the U.S. commit more resources to cyberwarfare?

“I also said that they’re leading in AI and Cyber NOW. Not in 10 years as some BS reports mention. Of course government funded reports always tell us we have more time than we have so no one is held accountable for missing the already past due target. Those are just common sense fact,” Chaillan said.

“We are competing against 1.5B folks here. Either we are smarter and more agile or we lose. Period,” he wrote.

Chaillan, 37, who came to the Pentagon in 2018 as the first chief software officer for the U.S. Air Force, indicted cyber protections in some federal departments as at “kindergarten level.”

America spends big in the wrong places, he said, investing billions in projects such as the F-35 fighter instead of cybersecurity.

He also noted that China harnesses all of the power of its resources, while in the U.S., Big Tech companies such as Google keep their distance from the federal government.

Robert Spalding, a retired Air Force general, said Chaillan “rightfully” complained and that he had moved to the private sector after dealing with “archaic” systems.

A March report from the National Security Commission on Artificial Intelligence warned that the government was “not prepared to defend the United States in the coming artificial intelligence (AI) era.”

In the LinkedIn post on his departure, Chaillan said he was frustrated about the Pentagon’s reluctance to make cyberwarfare and protection a critical issue, according to Business Insider.

“I am just tired of continuously chasing support and money to do my job. My office still has no billet [physical location] and no funding, this year and the next,” he wrote.

This article appeared originally on The Western Journal.

A former top information technology official at the Department of Defense says he quit because the U.S. has all but lost the upcoming cyberwar with China. “We have no competing fighting chance against China in 15 to 20 years. Right now, it’s already a done deal; it is already over in my opinion,” Nicolas Chaillan told the Financial Times in an interview published Sunday. Chaillan resigned last month, saying the Pentagon put “laggards” in charge of cyberprojects for which they had no expertise. “[W]e are setting up critical infrastructure to fail,” he said in his letter of resignation. “We would not put a pilot in the cockpit without extensive flight training; why would we expect someone with no IT experience to be close to successful? … While we wasted time in bureaucracy, our adversaries moved further ahead,” Chaillan wrote. Most of his time, he said, was spent “fixing basic cloud things and laptops” instead of helping America keep pace with its cyberrivals. In a subsequent LinkedIn post on Sunday, Chaillan said his words were intended as a warning. “For those who saw this article, I want to clarify one thing. I never said we lost. I said as it stands and if we don’t wake up NOW we have no fighting chance to win against China in 15 years,” he wrote.

Should the U.S. commit more resources to cyberwarfare?
“I also said that they’re leading in AI and Cyber NOW. Not in 10 years as some BS reports mention. Of course government funded reports always tell us we have more time than we have so no one is held accountable for missing the already past due target. Those are just common sense fact,” Chaillan said. “We are competing against 1.5B folks here. Either we are smarter and more agile or we lose. Period,” he wrote. Friends, For those…

Continue Reading

*Headline

Scheller Finally Released from the Brig when Concerned Patriots Pressure Marine Corps

Western Journal

Published

on

After thousands of Americans demanded justice for a man who spoke his mind in the best tradition of patriotism, Marine Lt. Col Stu Scheller was released from the brig Tuesday.

Scheller, who had posted viral videos condemning military leaders after the deaths of 13 Americans in Kabul and later sounded off on social media, was arrested last week.

His parents demanded he be released from the brig at Camp LeJeune, North Carolina, while the Marines’ judicial process continues, as did multiple congressmen and citizens who donated by the thousands to a legal defense fund that’s raised millions.

On Tuesday, he was freed but also ordered not to speak about his opinions on senior leaders, according to Fox News.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Marine Corps spokesman Maj. Jim Stenger said the release took place “as a result of a mutual agreement between Lt. Col. Scheller, his defense counsel, and the commanding general, Training Command,” according to Military.com.

Attorney Tony Buzbee said the gag order is, to his mind, “illegal.”

“He spoke out as you saw and he said many service members both former like myself and current believed – which is the withdrawal from Afghanistan was completely botched and no one took accountability,” Buzbee told Fox News host Laura Ingraham on Tuesday’s “The Ingraham Angle.”

“You have the general staff, the high brass, basically trying to pass the buck – and so he spoke out,” he said.

Buzbee said Scheller offered to resign with an honorable discharge, but the Marines wanted more.

“Here’s a guy now that has lost his command, his job, his health care and his pension. We are talking about more than $2.5 million dollars of retirement that he is essentially going to have to walk away from,” he said.

He said the Marines justified jailing Scheller by labeling him a flight risk, “which is ridiculous,” Buzbee said.

“This is the state of affairs as they are now: Once you hurt the generals’ feelings, they are punitive – and that’s where it is,” he said.

Here is the video where Scheller challenged the top ranks of the military:



According to Military.com, Scheller will have what’s known as an  Article 32 preliminary hearing to determine whether charges should be filed.

The military website Task & Purpose reported that Scheller is expected to be charged with willfully disobeying a superior commissioned officer, failure to obey an order, conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman, and showing contempt toward officials.

Scheller’s father, Stuart Scheller Sr., said his son was punished for saying aloud what many others believed.

“All our son did is ask the questions that everybody was asking themselves, but they were too scared to speak out loud,” he said. “He was asking for accountability. In fact, I think he even asked for an apology that we made mistakes, but they couldn’t do that, which is mind-blowing.”

This article appeared originally on The Western Journal.

After thousands of Americans demanded justice for a man who spoke his mind in the best tradition of patriotism, Marine Lt. Col Stu Scheller was released from the brig Tuesday. Scheller, who had posted viral videos condemning military leaders after the deaths of 13 Americans in Kabul and later sounded off on social media, was arrested last week. His parents demanded he be released from the brig at Camp LeJeune, North Carolina, while the Marines’ judicial process continues, as did multiple congressmen and citizens who donated by the thousands to a legal defense fund that’s raised millions. On Tuesday, he was freed but also ordered not to speak about his opinions on senior leaders, according to Fox News. Marine Corps spokesman Maj. Jim Stenger said the release took place “as a result of a mutual agreement between Lt. Col. Scheller, his defense counsel, and the commanding general, Training Command,” according to Military.com. Lt.Col. Stuart Scheller Jr. Just want to let you know we are with you,we’ll stand by whatever it takes If they were right so why the hell did they try to shut you up but “we”, i and some of the marines got your back and thank you for telling them the truth #NicoleGee LoveY’all — Jamal Wilson (@AndersnJade) October 6, 2021 Attorney Tony Buzbee said the gag order is, to his mind, “illegal.” “He spoke out as you saw and he said many service members both former like myself and current believed – which is the withdrawal from Afghanistan was completely botched and no one took accountability,” Buzbee told Fox News host Laura Ingraham on Tuesday’s “The Ingraham Angle.” “You have the general staff, the high brass, basically trying to pass the buck – and so he spoke out,” he said. Buzbee said Scheller offered to resign with an honorable…

Continue Reading
The Schaftlein Report

Latest Articles

Best of the Week