Connect with us

News

Trump Responds to Koch Brothers Warning by Going Completely Nuclear on Them Via Social Media

Published

on

The Koch brothers, billionaires who are extremely politically active and known for their many political organizations that donate obscenely large amounts of money to potential GOP candidates, recently issued a warning to those running for office this year, stating that if you don’t support their platform, don’t count on their help.

This, of course, is a paraphrase, but you get the gist.

Well, President Trump was not at all happy with the comments that were made by the Kochs and so he did what he does best: counterpunch.

Trending: Protester Sucker Punches Trump Supporter, Then Winds Up Flat On His Back — WATCH

He took the Koch brothers to the woodshed and gave them a whoopin’ via Twitter.

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

President Trump on Tuesday ripped the billionaire Koch brothers as a “total joke in Republican circles” and said he doesn’t “need their money or bad ideas.”

On the other hand, the Koch brothers appear to be moving away from conservative causes, as Fox News reported that the two are “distancing themselves from the GOP and becoming less focused on partisan politics.”

Charles Koch said he “regrets” support for some Republican lawmakers in recent years.

“We’re going to be more strict on holding someone accountable if they say they’re going to be for the principles that we espouse, and then they aren’t,” Charles Koch said, according to the Washington Post. “Our organization is happy to support anybody. We’d love for there to be more Democrats to support these ideas and these issues.”

The two brothers, each worth about $60 billion, have also criticized Republicans for overspending in the $1.32 trillion budget passed in March and for Trump’s imposition of new trade tariffs on foreign products.

Here’s the thing. No one is against the idea of holding folks accountable to their commitments made on the campaign trail. In fact, Trump himself has done a stellar job at keeping his promises, clearly breaking with hundreds of years of tradition among politicians. If you’re going to run for office then you need to keep your word.

However, when you threaten to support Democrat candidates against those who don’t fall in line with your agenda, that’s just wicked. It’s selling out the principles you claim to believe in just so you can rub someone’s face in it.

Let’s hope the Koch brothers pull their heads out of their backsides and use their vast fortune to support candidates who truly love America and want to see her restored to greatness.

Source: Daily Wire

Save conservative media!

News

Suspected Terrorist Murders Three In Attack At French Church, Mayor Wants To Oust ‘Islamo-Fascism’

Published

on

Three individuals were murdered in cold blood in Nice, France on Thursday in what looks to be the third terrorist attack on French soil in the past month. A man armed with a knife walked into Notre Dame Basilica in Nice and killed two people, fatally wounding a third individual who was able to get outside before dying. French police are treating the incident as a terrorist attack. “Everything leads us to believe it was a terrorist attack within the Notre Dame basilica,” Mayor of Nice Christian Estrosi posted on social media. Here’s more on this from The Daily Wire: Several French media outlets reported that at least one of the victims of the attack was beheaded, mirroring an attack earlier this month in which a French schoolteacher was beheaded by a suspected Islamic radical. Police captured the attacker soon after the incident, shooting him in the shoulder and transporting him to a local hospital, according to The Guardian. Estrosi said that while the man was being taken into custody, he repeatedly yelled “Allahu Akbar.” “We have two people killed inside the church … and a third person who was in a bar facing the church where she had taken refuge,” Estrosi told the media. “Enough is enough … we have to remove this Islamo-fascism from our territory.” On Oct. 16, an 18-year-old man beheaded French history teacher Samuel Paty outside of the secondary school where he taught. Paty was killed after showing caricatures of the Prophet Muhammed to his class for a lesson on free expression. “Before it was a school professor, this time the Islamo-fascist barbarism chose to attack inside a church. Again, it is very symbolic,” the mayor said. Toward the end of the month of September, a suspected terrorist with a butcher’s knife seriously wounded two…

Continue Reading

News

Luxury Buildings Hire Armed Guards In Preparation For Election Day Madness

Published

on

The ultra-rich in the city of New York have been preparing for the possibility of civil unrest on Election Day next, hiring armed guards to watch over luxury buildings in Manhattan. Managers over at the Time Warner Center, located on Columbus Circle — where penthouse apartments are only a measly $62.5 million — are deploying off-duty police officers armed with “submachine guns” to keep an eye on things. Other homes and buildings for the wealthy are taking other measures to increase security. “Everybody is worried about security,” an insider said to reporters. “Every top building is adding security. It’s out of control. We hope it won’t be needed, but we will be ready.” The insider said the building is currently working with the NYPD and Homeland Security. “There will be officers with submachine guns,” the source stated. “We’ve always had immense security, but there will be more. We’ll have extra patrols. The entire building can be shut down with one button.” via Fox News: Many buildings are hiring off duty cops instead of private security companies because they fear a repeat of Denver, where a private guard shot and killed a protester, said one real estate insider. “The NYPD is advising buildings to get the extra security,” the source said. “They’ve never done this before.” Other top buildings, such as 220 Central Park South, which is home to hedge funder Ken Griffin’s $238 million condo, say they are already well guarded but will take extra precautions, like keeping entrances locked at night, and only open to residents. How sad is it that folks are terrified about their physical safety and for the property they own simply because of a national election, which is one of the many privileges of living in a republic? We, unlike many nations, get to choose…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week