Connect with us

News

Trump Sends Mexico A Message They Won’t Forget, Will Send ‘ARMED SOLDIERS’ to the Border

Long time coming…

John Salvatore

Published

on

Enough with beating around the bush.

President Trump is tired of Mexico’s inaction when it comes to illegal immigration and he’s letting them know he won’t take it anymore.

After learning that American soldiers were disarmed by Mexican troops on the U.S. side of the border, 45 is now prepared to send “ARMED SOLDIERS” down south.

Trending: Former ESPN Host Says LeBron James Seriously Considering A Run for POTUS ‘Some Day’

His tweets:

take our poll - story continues below

Will the Democrats Allow Bernie to get Democrat Nomination?

  • Liberals want the Electoral College Abolished. How About You?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

A very big Caravan of over 20,000 people started up through Mexico. It has been reduced in size by Mexico but is still coming. Mexico must apprehend the remainder or we will be forced to close that section of the Border & call up the Military. The Coyotes & Cartels have weapons!

Mexico’s Soldiers recently pulled guns on our National Guard Soldiers, probably as a diversionary tactic for drug smugglers on the Border. Better not happen again! We are now sending ARMED SOLDIERS to the Border. Mexico is not doing nearly enough in apprehending & returning!

Can anyone comprehend what a GREAT job Border Patrol and Law Enforcement is doing on our Southern Border. So far this year they have APPREHENDED 418,000 plus illegal immigrants, way up from last year. Mexico is doing very little for us. DEMS IN CONGRESS MUST ACT NOW!

About the detained U.S. soldiers, via Washington Examiner:

Armed Mexican troops disarmed two United States soldiers while they were on the American side of the border, U.S. defense officials have said.

U.S. Northern Command said in a statement that “five to six Mexican military personnel questioned two U.S. Army soldiers who were conducting border support operations” this month. The U.S. soldiers were in an unmarked Customs and Border Protection [CBP] vehicle near the southwest border near Clint, Texas.

Officials confirmed that the Mexican troops were armed with what seemed to be rifles. They raised their weapons when they saw the two U.S. soldiers, and then took a pistol from one and put it in the CBP vehicle. According to officials talking to CNN, the two Americans obliged “in an attempt to de-escalate a potential volatile situation.”

Olga Sánchez Cordero, the interior minister of Mexico, made it clear. The “mother of all caravans,” or “caravana madre,” is forming in Honduras.

Upwards of 20,000 migrants may soon be making their way through Mexico with hopes of landing in the United States of America.

This is no joke. This would be devastating.

As it stands right now, border patrol is overwhelmed.

Just imagine if tens of thousands of more migrants started banging on the gates.

From El Economista:

Mexico is preparing to face the problem of mass migration, before the so-called “Caravan Mother”, which is being formed in Honduras with a contingent that is estimated could reach more than 20,000 people.

Save conservative media!

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

News

President Trump Criticizes Democrats After What He Called A ‘Crazy, Chaotic’ Debate

Published

on

Tuesday evening’s Democratic presidential debate was an absolute dumpster fire, a complete clown show of totally epic proportions, a fact that even many Democrats and Democratic voters recognize. The whole event might as well have been a political advertisement for President Trump’s reelection campaign because the only winner to come out of the evening was definitely the current commander-in-chief. President Trump weighed in on the whole fiasco, calling the debate “crazy, chaotic,” two descriptors that fit the evening perfectly. Here’s more from the Washington Examiner: Trump sounded off on Tuesday’s debate, hosted by CBS News, on Wednesday morning in a pair of tweets upon returning to Washington, D.C., after visiting India. “Crazy, chaotic Democrat Debate last night. Fake News said Biden did well, even though he said half of our population was shot to death. Would be OVER for most,” Trump said. “Mini Mike was weak and unsteady, but helped greatly by his many commercials (which are not supposed to be allowed during a debate).” “Pocahontas was mean, & undisciplined, mostly aiming at Crazy Bernie and Mini Mike. They don’t know how to handle her, but I know she is a ‘chocker,'” Trump added. “Steyer was a disaster who, along with Mini, are setting records in $’s per vote. Just give me an opponent!” https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1232657640515342336 Tuesday’s debate was the 10th of the 2020 Democratic primary and featured seven candidates: Sens. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota, Bernie Sanders of Vermont, and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts; former Mayors Michael Bloomberg of New York City and Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana; former Vice President Joe Biden; and billionaire Tom Steyer. After the debate was over, lots of folks had harsh words for the debate moderators, even more so than the actual candidates, for not keeping control of the situation and allowing it transform…

Continue Reading

News

Schumer Calls Trump Budget Demand To Fight Coronavirus Inadequate, Requests $8.5B

Published

on

Senate Democrats don’t feel that President Trump’s $2.5 billion budget request to help fight against the spread of the coronavirus, instead seeking to pull in $8.5 billion. According to a top aide, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer “is preparing a detailed Senate request” to ask Congress for the money. Check out more from The Washington Examiner: “Expect Schumer’s request to be finalized this morning and sent to appropriators,” the aide said. Democrats on Tuesday dismissed the Trump administration’s $2.5 billion emergency funding request as far too low to prepare the nation to combat the virus in an adequate manner, given its spread in several countries. Democrats point out Congress appropriated $7 billion to battle the spread of the H1N1 virus 11 years ago. Congress is preparing to take up the supplemental spending measure soon, but the final number will have to be negotiated between Democrats and Republicans in both chambers. The House, which is currently run by Democrats, hasn’t yet proposed a spending number, but will take up the legislation first as usual. Republicans in the Senate actually agreed with their Democrat counterparts, stating the figure proposed by President Trump might be a bit too low. Regardless of where you stand on spending for this, the bottom line is that the coronavirus is pretty scary stuff and nations around the world need to be taking proper precautions to ensure the spread of this virus is contained until a vaccine and treatment can be created to prevent it from being a worldwide pandemic. The disease’s death toll has risen substantially since the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, and if we want to avoid seeing those kind of numbers here on American soil, it’s going to cost a pretty penny to put all the safety measures in place.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

Send this to a friend