Connect with us

News

Trump Still Plans On Debating Joe Biden On October 15, Despite Battle With Coronavirus

Published

on

President Donald Trump is one tough dude, a fact which is evident by how he’s whipping up on the coronavirus despite being in the high-risk age category. While Trump was hospitalized over the weekend, he continued to work.

The president was released on Monday evening and released a video urging Americans not to live in fear of the coronavirus, noting that we can and will defeat this illness.

Not only that, but apparently, the president has plans to continue on with the presidential debate scheduled for October 15, less than two weeks after his initial diagnosis of COVID-19.

Trending: President Trump Speaks About His Future Plans During Lunch At One of His Golf Clubs

via Fox News:

take our poll - story continues below

Has Big Tech Gone Too Far Banning the President?

  • Has Big Tech Gone Too Far Banning the President?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“The President intends to debate,” Murtaugh said.

Murtaugh’s comment came less than an hour after the president left Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, where he had been receiving treatment for COVID-19 since Friday, and returned to the White House.

The campaign of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has already made it clear that he will travel to Florida for the next debate.

Symone Sanders, a senior campaign adviser to Biden, said on Sunday that the former vice president is “looking forward” to the Oct. 15 town hall-style debate in Miami and that he is hoping Trump will be well enough to attend.

“We are looking forward to the debate on Oct. 15 in Miami,” Sanders stated while conducting an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union” over the weekend. “It’s a town hall and, as you know, Vice President Biden loves a good town hall.”

Sanders went on to add, “And we are hoping President Trump can participate. We’re hoping that he’s medically able to participate, and that is up to his doctors to clear him. But Joe Biden will be at that debate.”

Not long after his initial diagnosis, the radical left began to circulate a wild conspiracy theory that Trump’s illness was just a hoax designed to help him get out of doing the debates. Obviously, that’s not at all the truth. And if these folks had been paying attention over the last four years, they’d know this is exactly the opposite. Trump is always ready for a debate.

Let’s hope things go smoothly and we see another, perhaps more substantive debate between these two candidates.

Save conservative media!

*Headline

President Trump Speaks About His Future Plans During Lunch At One of His Golf Clubs

Hail to the chief!

John Salvatore

Published

on

President Trump may no longer work from behind the Resolute Desk in the Oval Office, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t planning something big to keep the MAGA movement alive. Here’s the latest on 45, via Washington Examiner: WEST PALM BEACH, Florida — Former President Donald Trump gave nothing away about his plans for life after the White House as he dined with friends at his golf club on Friday. “We’ll do something, but not just yet,” he told the Washington Examiner as he sat at his regular table in the Grill Room of the Trump International Golf Club. An aide to the former chief executive then swooped in and swiftly, but politely, ended the interaction. CONTINUED: Trump has let it be known that he is considering another run for the White House in 2024. Reports also suggested that he was considering setting up a new party, the Patriot Party, as a vehicle to run for office. He brought a small staff with him to Florida. They are working out of the Mar-a-Lago club as they begin to ramp up operations. Here’s some random noise from anti-Trump, anti-free speech, anti-American Twitter… https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1352735841366335488 https://twitter.com/cabot_phillips/status/1352734530524729344 https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1352723083300401152 https://twitter.com/TwitchyTeam/status/1352752362604146689 https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/1349493316468023303

Continue Reading

News

AOC: I Didn’t Attend Inauguration Because I Didn’t ‘Feel Safe’ Around Republicans

UNITY!

John Salvatore

Published

on

If Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez loved history (or her country), she would’ve been in attendance at the inauguration on January 20 – however fraudulent it may be. You’d think someone like AOC would want to see history being made when Kamala Harris was sworn-in as the first female vice president – however fraudulent it may be, also. Instead, the loudmouth from the Bronx decided to push her style of “unity” by saying Republicans are dangerous. Swell. From The Daily Wire: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said during an interview on Thursday night that part of the reason that she did not attend President Joe Biden’s inauguration was because she does not feel safe around Republicans. “You knew that people would ask why you weren’t there,” CNN host Chris Cuomo said. “This was a good cause, from your perspective, of dealing with your constituency. But this was supposed to be a show of force, and unity, and you weren’t there. Explain it.” She blabbered, “Yeah, you know, I think we also had very real security concerns as well, as you mentioned earlier. We still don’t yet feel safe around other Members of Congress and…” VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfnj-mjqJf8&feature=emb_title

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week