Connect with us

News

Twitter CEO Silences Omar After She Complains About Trump, Takes A Stand For Free Speech

How about them apples!?

John Salvatore

Published

on

Remember when Minnesota Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D) trivialized the 9/11 terror attacks, saying “some people did something?”

Like the rest of America, President Trump was perturbed with her verbiage.

45 sent a tweet letting Ilhan know that we will never forget.

This was it:

A number of far-left progressives called out Trump for inciting violence against Omar. The media took the ball and ran with it, too.

Liberals wanted Trump’s tweet deleted.

The CEO of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, just said that Trump did nothing wrong.

From Zero Hedge:

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) didn’t get her way after Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey called her to let her know that the company would not remove a tweet from President Trump featuring a video of her casually dismissing the 9/11 terrorist attack as “some people did something.”

[…]

When the Somali-born Muslim Rep. pressed Dorsey on why the tweet wasn’t removed, Dorsey said that Trump’s tweet didn’t violate the company rules, according to the Washington Post.

Dorsey also pointed to the fact that the tweet and video already had been viewed and shared far beyond the site, one of the sources said. But the Twitter executive did tell Omar that the tech giant needed to do a better job generally in removing hate and harassment from the site, according to the two people familiar with the call. –Washington Post

In other words, Dorsey took a stand for free speech. Also, Omar and Democrats didn’t get their way.

A big win for POTUS and conservatives everywhere.

Trump recently sent a tweet in reference to the Mueller report and the constant liberal bashing he faces on a daily basis…

Omar responded, maybe thinking she was being clever?

Here are reactions to Omar’s “No thanks, just lived through one!” tweet:

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) demanded Trump remove his Omar-9/11 tweet.

The reason? Because 45 is putting Ilhan’s life in danger.

From Daily Wire:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi demanded that President Donald Trump take down the video that he tweeted out on Friday that accurately portrayed Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) trivializing the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

She wrote:

Following the president’s tweet, I spoke with the Sergeant-at-Arms to ensure that Capitol Police are conducting a security assessment to safeguard Congresswoman Omar, her family and her staff. They will continue to monitor and address the threats she faces.

The President’s words weigh a ton, and his hateful and inflammatory rhetoric creates real danger. President Trump must take down his disrespectful and dangerous video.

Are these Democrats out of control or what? It is just beyond comincal at this point.

Some people took to Trump’s tweet to criticize the president and defend Ilhan:

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

Did Ilhan reveal her true anti-American colors once and for all?

Entertainment

Chris Cuomo Preparing Massive Lawsuit Aimed at Former Employer

But CNN INSTANTLY put the kibosh on it!

Published

on

Things over at CNN have been rough in recent days, and they certainly aren’t smoothing out anytime soon.

The infotainment network is facing an onslaught of trouble of late, thanks largely to the actions of Chris Cuomo – formerly the top draw at the station – thanks to his inappropriate actions in regard to his brother’s sexual assault scandal during his time as the Governor of New York.

Cuomo has since been fired, and a war of words has erupted between he and his former employer.  Just yesterday it was reported that CNN was rebuking Cuomo’s claims that they were aware of the poor behavior of their primetime star.

Today, Cuomo is setting himself up to sue CNN.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Fired CNN host Chris Cuomo is set to sue the network if it balks at paying him at least $18 million to cover what’s left on his contract, sources told The Post on Monday.

Cuomo, 51, has hired lawyers and is preparing to file the lawsuit over the remainder of the four-year contract he signed last year — after a bitter back-and-forth about what the network knew of his secret efforts to aid his embattled brother, then-Gov. Andrew Cuomo, said sources familiar with the matter.

His contract was reportedly worth $6 million annually, leaving between $18 million and $20 million that he would be owed, sources said, adding that Chris Cuomo would also likely seek damages.

The network was not entertained by the idea.

But CNN has “no intention of paying [Chris] Cuomo a penny,” an insider said.

“If he gets a settlement, there would be uproar,” the source added.

Cuomo has also left his SiriusXM radio program this week, leaving the longtime anchor with no audience to complain to.

Things over at CNN have been rough in recent days, and they certainly aren’t smoothing out anytime soon. The infotainment network is facing an onslaught of trouble of late, thanks largely to the actions of Chris Cuomo – formerly the top draw at the station – thanks to his inappropriate actions in regard to his brother’s sexual assault scandal during his time as the Governor of New York. Cuomo has since been fired, and a war of words has erupted between he and his former employer.  Just yesterday it was reported that CNN was rebuking Cuomo’s claims that they were aware of the poor behavior of their primetime star. Today, Cuomo is setting himself up to sue CNN. Fired CNN host Chris Cuomo is set to sue the network if it balks at paying him at least $18 million to cover what’s left on his contract, sources told The Post on Monday. Cuomo, 51, has hired lawyers and is preparing to file the lawsuit over the remainder of the four-year contract he signed last year — after a bitter back-and-forth about what the network knew of his secret efforts to aid his embattled brother, then-Gov. Andrew Cuomo, said sources familiar with the matter. His contract was reportedly worth $6 million annually, leaving between $18 million and $20 million that he would be owed, sources said, adding that Chris Cuomo would also likely seek damages. The network was not entertained by the idea. But CNN has “no intention of paying [Chris] Cuomo a penny,” an insider said. “If he gets a settlement, there would be uproar,” the source added. Cuomo has also left his SiriusXM radio program this week, leaving the longtime anchor with no audience to complain to.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

CNN SHAME: Don Lemon Now Accused of Feeding Information to Jussie Smollett

How long until Lemon is fired?

Published

on

CNN has spent a great deal of time and resources attempting to convince the nation that they are a real news station, but to no avail.

The infotainment corporation has been in a near-constant state of editorial retching, spewing forth a vast number of strange angles and concocted soundbites that sound far more hard-hitting in print than they do when they are over-acted by one of their on-air talking heads.

But worse still is the fact that CNN anchors are now inserting themselves directly into the news, lampooning any claim of credibility that they may have had left.

Chris Cuomo’s attempts to use his media resources to help his brother escape his sex assault scandals cost him his job.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Nowhere are concerns that Don Lemon may soon face similar admonishment on account of how he became a part of Jussie Smollett’s bizarre case.

Jussie Smollett, on trial for allegedly staging a hate crime against himself, testified Monday that he had correspondence with CNN’s Don Lemon during the early parts of the Chicago Police Department’s (CPD) investigation into the incident.

Smollett, 39, testified that he received a text from Lemon, supposedly relaying information that the CPD didn’t believe Smollett’s account of what happened, Fox News’ Matt Finn reported from the Windy City courthouse.

As of this writing, there has been no official word from CNN on the matter.

Lemon is also facing charges of sexually assaulting a man in a bar, in which the television personality is alleged to have shoved his fingers down his pants and then forced the victim to smell them, while making incredibly offensive statements about the man’s sexuality.

 

CNN has spent a great deal of time and resources attempting to convince the nation that they are a real news station, but to no avail. The infotainment corporation has been in a near-constant state of editorial retching, spewing forth a vast number of strange angles and concocted soundbites that sound far more hard-hitting in print than they do when they are over-acted by one of their on-air talking heads. But worse still is the fact that CNN anchors are now inserting themselves directly into the news, lampooning any claim of credibility that they may have had left. Chris Cuomo’s attempts to use his media resources to help his brother escape his sex assault scandals cost him his job. Nowhere are concerns that Don Lemon may soon face similar admonishment on account of how he became a part of Jussie Smollett’s bizarre case. Jussie Smollett, on trial for allegedly staging a hate crime against himself, testified Monday that he had correspondence with CNN’s Don Lemon during the early parts of the Chicago Police Department’s (CPD) investigation into the incident. Smollett, 39, testified that he received a text from Lemon, supposedly relaying information that the CPD didn’t believe Smollett’s account of what happened, Fox News’ Matt Finn reported from the Windy City courthouse. As of this writing, there has been no official word from CNN on the matter. Lemon is also facing charges of sexually assaulting a man in a bar, in which the television personality is alleged to have shoved his fingers down his pants and then forced the victim to smell them, while making incredibly offensive statements about the man’s sexuality.  

Continue Reading
The Schaftlein Report

Latest Articles

Best of the Week