Connect with us

News

University Dean Calls Out Blasey Ford. You Can Guess What Happens Next.

What a time to be alive.

John Salvatore

Published

on

A dean at Catholic University was placed on leave in September for sending a tweet that read:

Swetnick is 55 y/o. Kavanaugh is 52 y/o. Since when do senior girls hang with freshmen boys? If it happened when Kavanaugh was a senior, Swetnick was an adult drinking with&by her admission, having sex with underage boys. In another universe, he would be victim & she the perp!

He’s not wrong.

Trending: American Music Icon Dead at 72; Was Set to Tour This Summer

In fact, he’s right.

take our poll - story continues below

Do you think Cubans are fighting for healthcare or freedom from Communism?

  • Do you think Cubans are fighting for healthcare or freedom from Communism?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Doesn’t matter, though.

To go against Democrats is to commit a moral crime in the eyes of academia and the perpetually offended.

Now, Will Rainford has resigned as Dean of the National Catholic School of Social Service.

From Daily Wire:

Rainford tweeted this from a now-deleted account, @NCSSSDean, which gave away his position as dean of the National Catholic School of Social Service.

In another tweet, Rainford questioned why Kavanaugh’s first accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, took a polygraph test prior to making her accusation.

“Riddle me this,” Rainford said, according to the Post. “Why would the accuser of Kavanaugh take a polygraph, paid for by someone else and administered by private investigator in early August, if she wanted to remain anonymous and had no intention of reporting the alleged assault?”

Rainford will, however, remain a tenured associate professor at Catholic.

Ford is set to make $1 million.

RealClear Investigations has the details:

During the crucible of Brett Kavanaugh’s Senate confirmation hearings, Democrats repeatedly asserted that Christine Blasey Ford had “nothing to gain” by coming forward with her explosive accusation of attempted rape against the Supreme Court nominee.

“You had absolutely nothing to gain by bringing these facts to the Senate Judiciary Committee,” Sen. Dick Durbin said during her testimony last month. This sentiment was echoed by other Democrats, who presented it as evidence that Ford was telling the truth. “I want to thank you,” added California Sen. Kamala Harris, “because you clearly have nothing to gain for what you have done.”

In fact, Ford stands to gain some $1 million and counting from national crowdfunding campaigns launched by friends and other supporters, while she is said to be fielding book offers.

Two GoFundMe’s have amassed over $842,000.

A third is at $120,000.

Ford noted: “The costs for security, housing, transportation and other related expenses are much higher than we anticipated and they do not show signs of letting up.”

“Funds received via this account will be used to help us pay for these mounting expenses.”

A spokeswoman for GoFundMe said Ford can withdraw as much cash as she wants…whenever she wants…for any reason.

Over 21,000 people have donated to Ford’s GoFundMe.

Grateful Dead bassist Phil Lesh dropped $10,000.

Ford and her husband currently live in a $3.3 million home in Palo Alto, California.

Palo Alto publicly honored Ford for her “bravery.”

From RealClear Investigations:

On Oct. 29, Palo Alto Mayor Liz Kniss plans to hold a ceremony to publicly honor Ford for her “act of bravery” in testifying against Kavanaugh.

Sex crimes prosecutor Rachel Mitchell, the woman who asked the majority of questions for Republicans during Ford’s testimony before the Judiciary Committee, appears to have completely exonerated Kavanaugh.

As noted by Jacob Wohl, “Rachel Mitchell finds Ford’s allegations totally suspect, potentially fraudulent.”

Kind of a big deal.

Mitchell notes: “The activities of congressional Democrats and Dr. Ford’s attorney’s likely affected her account.”

If you haven’t seen the full thing, here’s Ford’s opening statement before the Senate Judiciary Committee:

News

Harrowing Tale of Week-Long Bear Attack is a Hoax, Say Investigators

Well this is embarrassing.

Published

on

It was only a few days ago that the world became familiar with a truly stupendous tale out of America’s last frontier. A man, stranded at a remote cabin in the Alaskan bush, was being haunted and hunted every night by a vicious bear, after being mauled ever so slightly on his first day on site.  His rescuers arrived after a week of these nightly attacks, and only after the stranded man was able to create a plea for help large enough to be seen by the air. The only issue with the story is that the whole thing appears to be made up, at least according to local researchers.  While the story went viral worldwide and more details came to light about the incident, some community members began to express concerns and doubt about the veracity of the tale. The cabin [Richard] Jessee took refuge in, as it turns out, was not his. It belonged to a fellow miner, though Jessee’s cabin sat only a few yards away. “We went out there to the cabin, but we couldn’t find a bear track within 500 feet of the place, but it should have been all torn up, according to his story,” said one anonymous source known to the Nugget. “There’s no hair, no tracks, no scat, nothing.” And also… The Coast Guard crew delivered him to an ambulance in Nome, which took him to Norton Sound Health Regional hospital. “We were told to get a man who had been mauled by a bear,” said Jim West Jr., the Nome Volunteer Fire and Ambulance chief. “He walked off the helicopter and walked into the ambulance. He had no animal bites and wasn’t bleeding.” Local police do admit that the area is known for its bear population, however, and the traumatized Jessee is…

Continue Reading

News

USPS Delivers Defiant Message to White House Regarding Vaccine Mandate

This is a slap in the face to the Biden administration.

Published

on

According to the Biden administration, trouble is coming, and it will arrive in the form of another prolonged economic downturn and possible lockdowns, if we don’t somehow get this “delta” variant of COVID-19 under control. The issue, according to many medical experts, is that this mutated version of the primary coronavirus pandemic strain, is spreading too rapidly among the unvaccinated, and without a significant number of Americans suddenly deciding to get inoculated in the near future, we may not reach “herd immunity” for months. Now, in an effort to speed up the stagnating vaccination rate, President Joe Biden is set to announce that all federal workers should be vaccinated, or face a grueling COVID testing protocol that was intentionally designed to be uncomfortable. The United States Postal Service isn’t taking the news lying down, however. The influential American Postal Workers Union on Wednesday said, at this point, it opposes a coronavirus vaccine mandate from the Biden administration but encouraged workers to voluntarily take the jabs. “While the APWU leadership continues to encourage postal workers to voluntarily get vaccinated, it is not the role of the federal government to mandate vaccinations for the employees we represent,” the union said in a statement obtained by Fox News. The union did not immediately respond to an after-hours email from Fox News. The union said in the statement that the safety of its workers is “of paramount importance” but “at this time the APWU opposes the mandating of COVID-19 vaccinations.” The Biden administration’s mandate will not be 100% iron clad according to sources familiar with the matter, but, rather, would be an incredibly strong suggestion with some terribly annoying hoops to jump through to abstain.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week