Connect with us

News

VIDEO: CNN’s Don Lemon Jabs At His Own Network, & Reason Why Is Mind-Boggling

This guy!

John Salvatore

Published

on

CNN is a highly dignified network, according to CNN’s Don Lemon.

He truly believes what he’s saying, despite the numerous fake news reports that stem from the news network.

Lest Lemon forget that CNN was recently slapped with a $275 million lawsuit? (More on that below).

Trending: Video: Biden Says Drunk Driving Is Not A Felony for Undocumented, Won’t Deport Because of It

Lemon isn’t pleased that CNN decided to interview White House Adviser Kellyanne Conway.

take our poll - story continues below

Will you be watching the impeachment hearings?

  • Will you be watching the impeachment hearings?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

From Daily Wire:

On Thursday, as Chris Cuomo passed the baton over to Lemon for the next show, the two CNN hosts got into a bizarre exchange about the merits of having Kellyanne Conway appear on the network, reports HuffPost.

Lemon to Cuomo: “She never answers a question. She berates you. She’s condescending. For me, it feels beneath the dignity of this network to have someone one who constantly lies and misconstrues things.

According to HuffPost, Kellyanne Conway appeared on Cuomo’s show earlier to discuss comments President Trump made in an interview with Breitbart during which he said his supporters were “tough people” that would make things “very, very bad” if pushed to a certain point. Cuomo accused the president of dogwhistling violence; Conway said he was misinterpreting.

WATCH:

If the CNN brass was having a good day, the lawyer for Covington Catholic teen Nick Sandmann just ruined it.

This is what happens when a network rushes to judgment about a particular situation without confirming all the facts.

Check this out…

From Daily Wire:

Lawyers for Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann filed a $275 million lawsuit against CNN on Tuesday for smearing Sandmann earlier this year.

Fox News reported that the lawsuit was “filed just after 3 p.m. in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky,” and claimed “that CNN ‘elevated false, heinous accusations of racist conduct” against Sandmann and failed to adhere to “well-established journalistic standards and ethics.'”

WATCH:

On an episode of HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher, the host ripped into 16-year-old “little pr***” Nick Sandmann.

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE

HBO host Bill Maher called 16-year-old Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann a “little prick” during his Friday night “Real Time With Bill Maher” opening monologue.

Maher: “I don’t blame the kid, the smirking kid,” Maher said. “I blame lead poisoning and bad parenting. And, oh yeah, I blame the fucking kid. What a little prick. Smirk-face!

I don’t spend a lot of time around Catholic schoolchildren, but I do not get what Catholic priests see in these kids.

WATCH:

The truth has been revealed about Nathan Phillips.

Phillips claimed that he was a Vietnam veteran on multiple occasions. That has been proven false.

He also forced a Catholic Church to lock its doors because his group stormed mass after the event that went viral in DC.

For some reason, the media doesn’t seem to care about the other side of the story.

It is now being reported that Phillips has a criminal record, including assault and escaping from prison.

WATCH:

Save conservative media!

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

News

President Trump Tells 2020 Dems Bloomberg Won’t Help Them If He Isn’t Nominee

Published

on

President Trump has been sparring back and forth with current Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg on social media, which is nothing new to those familiar with how the current world of politics works. However, what’s made this little spat so interesting is the fact that Trump has issued a warning to the other candidates vying for the Democratic Party nomination, saying that if Bloomberg doesn’t get the nomination he won’t use his money to help support whoever does become the nominee. Here’s more from Fox News: Taking aim at the former New York City mayor, Trump tweeted on Thursday morning that “Mini Mike Bloomberg is playing poker with his foolhardy and unsuspecting Democrat rivals. He says that if he loses (he really means when!) in the primaries, he will spend money helping whoever the Democrat nominee is. By doing this, he figures, they won’t hit him as hard….during his hopeless ‘presidential’ campaign. They will remain silent!” https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1220336691539599361 The president then claimed: “The fact is, when Mini losses, he will be spending very little of his money on these ‘clowns’ because he will consider himself to be the biggest clown of them all — and he will be right!” This prediction by Trump would appear to fly in the face of plans by an allied Bloomberg group to spend millions attacking Trump over the airwaves regardless of whether Bloomberg wins. Bloomberg wasted no time shooting back: https://twitter.com/MikeBloomberg/status/1220345042650509312 Bloomberg has said time and time again that he will back whoever the eventual nominee is if it isn’t him, but whether that actually happens is something we’ll just have to wait to see. Trump knows what he’s doing politically, and there’s probably a good chance he’s right on this one. It will be an interesting primary for sure.

Continue Reading

News

VP Mike Pence Urges World Leaders To Stand Against Iran And Confront Anti-Semitism On Global Scale

Published

on

Anti-Semitism has been enjoying a disturbing comeback in modern day society as of late, thanks in large part to the anti-Israel sentiment being spread by folks in powerful cultural and governmental positions. The increase of attacks against Jews has even turned deadly with many becoming the victims of deadly shootings and hate crimes in New York City and elsewhere. In light of this, Vice President Mike Pence has urged global leaders to take on anti-Semitism and stand against the Israel hating nation of Iran. Here’s more on that from The Washington Examiner: Speaking in Jerusalem at the World Holocaust Remembrance Center to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz on Thursday, Pence said the stories and legacy of those killed in the Holocaust must not be forgotten. “We gather to fulfill the solemn obligation, an obligation of remembrance, to never allow the memory of those who died in the Holocaust to be forgotten by anyone anywhere in the world,” he said. “Today, we remember what happens when the powerless cry for help and the powerful refuse to answer.” The vice president went on to pay homage to the survivors of the Holocaust “who all these years have borne witness to that evil and have served mankind by their example.” He also drew upon the legacy of those who fought against Nazism and anti-Semitism during World War II. “We must be prepared to stand as they did against the wave of their times. We must be prepared to confront and expose the vile tide of anti-Semitism that is fueling hate and violence across the world, and we must stand together,” he said. Leaders from more than 40 nations attended the speech, which Pence took as an opportunity to encourage them to stand against the Iranian regime, calling it “the…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

Send this to a friend