Connect with us

News

VIDEO: Communists Burn Old Glory, Then Throw Flaming Flag On Secret Service Agent (Watch)

These people have it sooooo bad in America, ya know?

John Salvatore

Published

on

At least three members of RevCom, the Revolutionary Communist party – how ironic is that? – were arrested outside of the White House on the Fourth of July.

Some people just don’t realize how good they have it in America.

They want to see the country burn.

Trending: Watch: Biden Says He Talks With His Team About COVID-19, Asks ‘Where Do We Do?’

Speaking of burning, check out RevCom lighting the American flag on fire and tossing on a Secret Service agent…

NOPE. NAH, BRO. GET LOST.

That’s basically what Marcus Lemonis, the CEO of Camping World, said to a city in North Carolina after they demanded he take down the American flag.

His exact words, “not under any circumstance.”

From NewsBusters:

Every year, Memorial Day reminds us of the strength and honor of the men and women who lost their lives in battle. That attitude clearly influenced Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis’ thoughts as he vowed earlier this week to never let the American flag come down under his watch amid his current legal battle.

“As I told the city [Statesville],” he remarked, “it’s not coming down under any circumstance.” He said flying it is part of his “DNA.”

Lemonis responded to complaints from Statesville, North Carolina, that evolved into a lawsuit against his company over what the city called a “gigantic” flag. The city accused his local store of violating an ordinance by flying an American flag deemed too large, and cited concerns from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).

The American flag is comparable to the Nazi Swastika, says Nebraska state Senator Ernie Chambers.

He was not kidding, either.

Ernie was dead serious.

Chambers said, “I don’t come here for this rag every day, and it’s a rag. That’s all it is to me. When you show a way to persuade Jews to sanctify and worship the swastika, when you show me that I’ll come up here and stand while you all hypocritically pretend that rag is something that it definitely is not.“

WATCH:

Save conservative media!

News

FDA Pushes Through Emergency Authorization For Hydroxychloroquine As Coronavirus Treatment

Published

on

It finally looks like there is a ray of hope in the fight against the coronavirus as the Food and Drug Administration has issued an emergency authorization this past weekend for the use of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for the illness that is leaving a swath of devastation wherever it roams. This particular kind of medication is typically used in the treatment of malaria, but when it is paired with azithromycin, has not yet been proven to be effective against the illness in clinical trials, however, there are growing numbers of reports and small studies that indicate it is having a positive impact on those with severe cases. Check out more details from Breitbart: The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) issued a statement on Sunday: The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to BARDA to allow hydroxychloroquine sulfate and chloroquine phosphate products donated to the Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) to be distributed and prescribed by doctors to hospitalized teen and adult patients with COVID-19, as appropriate, when a clinical trial is not available or feasible. HHS also noted that it had “accepted 30 million doses of hydroxychloroquine sulfate donated by Sandoz, the Novartis generics and biosimilars division, and one million doses of chloroquine phosphate donated by Bayer Pharmaceuticals, for possible use in treating patients hospitalized with COVID-19 or for use in clinical trials.” One of the biggest concerns about using this medication to treat this illness with hydroxychloroquine is that there may now be a massive increase in demand for the drug which could lead to a shortage in the supply. In order to curtail that problem, the HHS said, “Use of the donated medications is expected to help ease supply pressures for the drug, and the FDA is also working with…

Continue Reading

News

Maryland Becomes Latest State To Issue Stay-At-Home Order In Battle Against Coronavirus

Published

on

The battle against the coronavirus, an invisible invading force that has ravaged the globe making folks seriously ill and killing those most vulnerable to its effects, continues to rage across the United States and things are getting intense. Many states across the country have opted to put out stay-at-home orders in a bid to prevent the spread of the virus, resulting in many businesses being shut down and other measures that are guaranteed to have a deep economic impact on the local community and the country at large. The latest state to join in on employing these measures is Maryland. Here’s more on this from The Washington Examiner: Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan issued a stay-at-home order on Monday. “We have reached a critical turning point in the fight to stop the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic,” the Republican said during a news conference. “We are no longer asking or suggesting that Marylanders stay at home. We are directing them to do so.” “No Maryland resident should be leaving their home unless it is for an essential job or an essential reason,” Hogan said, adding that buying food and medical reasons are exempt. The state of Maryland seems to be taking the stay-at-home order to a brand new level, seeking to actually use legal action to help enforce it. Individuals who are caught breaking the order could receive a misdemeanor and be subject to a year in prison plus a $5,000 fine. The order goes into full effect Monday evening at 8 P.M. By the end of the day Monday half of the states in America will have one of these orders on the books including California, Alaska, Delaware, Colorado Connecticut, Ohio, Oregon, and many, many others. Some might think the idea of enforcing this kind of order with actual legal…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

 
Send this to a friend