Connect with us

News

VIDEO: Son Who Lost Mother in 9/11 Attacks Destroys Democrats For Using Victims as ‘Props.’ Here’s What He Had to Say.

Published

on

Nicholas Haros Jr. lost his mother, Frances, in the horrific terrorist attacks carried out by ruthless, blood thirsty Islamic radicals on Sept. 11, and the man is not at all pleased with how Democrats have turned victims into props to be used in what he calls “political theater.”

Haros Jr. spoke at a memorial service held on ground zero on Tuesday, the 17th anniversary of the attacks, where he put House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Sen. Cory Booker on blast for using his mother’s murder for the sake of pushing their own political agenda.

Haros was one of several people who read the names of New York victims during Tuesday’s memorial service. After reading his mother’s name, Haros explained his grievance.

“This year, a representative of the House referred to our loss as ‘just another incident.’ This year, a network commentator said the president’s performance in Helsinki was as ‘traitorous act’ as was 9/11. And last week, a senator attacked a Supreme Court nominee and called him a racist for alleged comments after 9/11,” Haros explained.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“Stop. Stop. Please, stop using the bones and ashes of our loved ones as props in your political theater,” he declared. “Their lives, sacrifices, and death are worth so much more. Lets not trivialize them or us — it hurts. To my mom and to all of you and your loved ones, never forget.”

Haros’ request was met with resounding applause.

The comments from Pelosi took place during her weekly press conference the week of July 26, where she referred to the attack as an “incident.” She was doing her usual anti-Trump pushback, attempting to debunk the president’s claim that Democrats were total weak sauce when it came to border security. They are by the way.

Here’s what she said:

We have a responsibility to protect our borders. All of our borders. Let’s make no mistake about that. Democrats have been strong on that point. All of our borders.

In fact, I said to some of you before, when we had the 9/11 incident and the commission was formed — and they made their recommendations — they made recommendations to protect America, but the Republicans would never take them up. And some of it was about our borders. The Republicans would never take them up.

This is one of many things that makes liberalism an utterly disgusting ideology to hold to. According to the whole “Rules for Radicals” junk, you should never ever let a good tragedy go to waste. Meaning, whenever something really bad happens, exploit it for the good of your political agenda, regardless of how it might make others feel.

They manipulate people into thinking they care about others, about fairness and equality, but the truth is, they only want power. They have an insatiable appetite for it.

Let’s hope Haros’ words don’t fall on deaf ears and the left actually takes what this man said to heart.

Some things are beyond politicization.

Source: TheBlaze

News

MARK MEADOWS: Trump Tested Positive for COVID Ahead of Debate with Biden

A negative test soon followed.

Published

on

Then-President Trump’s bout with COVID-19 was one of the more harrowing moments of his time in the Oval Office, and a new memoir by Mark Meadows has added a new twist to the tale.

The entire episode had the nation on the edge of its seat, concerned that the sitting President, (a septuagenarian considered to be “high risk”), may fall quite ill from the virus.  Of course, being the leader of the free world has its benefits, and Donald Trump received state-of-the-art care during his brief stint in the hospital – even going so far as to take a lap around the medical center to wave to his supporters.

But now, The Don’s former chief of staff has revealed that the former Commander in Chief actually tested positive for the virus before a debate with Joe Biden – with a negative result to follow.

Donald Trump tested positive for Covid-19 three days before his first debate against Joe Biden, the former president’s fourth and last chief of staff has revealed in a new book.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Mark Meadows also writes that though he knew each candidate was required “to test negative for the virus within seventy two hours of the start time … Nothing was going to stop [Trump] from going out there.”

Trump, Meadows says in the book, returned a negative result from a different test shortly after the positive.

Nonetheless, the stunning revelation of an unreported positive test follows a year of speculation about whether Trump, then 74 years old, had the potentially deadly virus when he faced Biden, 77, in Cleveland on 29 September – and what danger that might have presented.

Trump openly lauded the work of his doctors, as well as a therapeutic treatment from Regeneron, as the reason for his speedy recovery.

Then-President Trump’s bout with COVID-19 was one of the more harrowing moments of his time in the Oval Office, and a new memoir by Mark Meadows has added a new twist to the tale. The entire episode had the nation on the edge of its seat, concerned that the sitting President, (a septuagenarian considered to be “high risk”), may fall quite ill from the virus.  Of course, being the leader of the free world has its benefits, and Donald Trump received state-of-the-art care during his brief stint in the hospital – even going so far as to take a lap around the medical center to wave to his supporters. But now, The Don’s former chief of staff has revealed that the former Commander in Chief actually tested positive for the virus before a debate with Joe Biden – with a negative result to follow. Donald Trump tested positive for Covid-19 three days before his first debate against Joe Biden, the former president’s fourth and last chief of staff has revealed in a new book. Mark Meadows also writes that though he knew each candidate was required “to test negative for the virus within seventy two hours of the start time … Nothing was going to stop [Trump] from going out there.” Trump, Meadows says in the book, returned a negative result from a different test shortly after the positive. Nonetheless, the stunning revelation of an unreported positive test follows a year of speculation about whether Trump, then 74 years old, had the potentially deadly virus when he faced Biden, 77, in Cleveland on 29 September – and what danger that might have presented. Trump openly lauded the work of his doctors, as well as a therapeutic treatment from Regeneron, as the reason for his speedy recovery.

Continue Reading

News

FedEx Driver Under Investigation After Dumping Hundreds of Packages into Ravine

As if the rest of the supply chain wasn’t already damaged enough.

Published

on

As the holiday season approaches, the strain on our network of mail couriers continues to ramp up, and the stress appears to have been too much for at least one delivery driver.

For many, the headaches have already begun:  Missing packages, erroneous deliveries, and unbelievable delays.  But for hundreds of folks in Alabama, something even worse has occurred.

Authorities investigating the discovery of hundreds of FedEx packages in an Alabama ravine have questioned the driver they think is responsible — and believe the driver dumped packages there at least six times, a sheriff said Tuesday.

The investigation began November 24, when sheriff’s deputies in northern Alabama’s Blount County found 300 to 400 packages in a ravine on private property, the county sheriff’s department said.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

FedEx warned that the situation could take some time to sort out.

“This will not be an easy or fast case to close. … I am asking for patience from our citizens as our investigators work through this case,” Moon’s post reads. FedEx sent workers and trucks to the ravine last week to begin recovering and distributing the packages. The property is about 40 miles outside Birmingham.
The questioned driver “is no longer providing service on behalf of FedEx Ground,” FedEx said Tuesday in a prepared statement.
No charges have yet been filed in the case, and the suspected driver has not been arrested.

As the holiday season approaches, the strain on our network of mail couriers continues to ramp up, and the stress appears to have been too much for at least one delivery driver. For many, the headaches have already begun:  Missing packages, erroneous deliveries, and unbelievable delays.  But for hundreds of folks in Alabama, something even worse has occurred. Authorities investigating the discovery of hundreds of FedEx packages in an Alabama ravine have questioned the driver they think is responsible — and believe the driver dumped packages there at least six times, a sheriff said Tuesday. The investigation began November 24, when sheriff’s deputies in northern Alabama’s Blount County found 300 to 400 packages in a ravine on private property, the county sheriff’s department said. FedEx warned that the situation could take some time to sort out. “This will not be an easy or fast case to close. … I am asking for patience from our citizens as our investigators work through this case,” Moon’s post reads. FedEx sent workers and trucks to the ravine last week to begin recovering and distributing the packages. The property is about 40 miles outside Birmingham. The questioned driver “is no longer providing service on behalf of FedEx Ground,” FedEx said Tuesday in a prepared statement. No charges have yet been filed in the case, and the suspected driver has not been arrested.

Continue Reading
The Schaftlein Report

Latest Articles

Best of the Week