Connect with us

News

Virginia Democrats Take A Step Back From Gun Control Plan After Receiving Major Backlash From Gun Owners

Published

on

Democrats in the state of Virginia have discovered that a great many folks who make up their constituency are supporters of the Second Amendment right to bear arms after they received massive backlash from gun owners after unveiling their gun control plan.

Now, in light of the all the criticism, Democrats in the state have decided to take a step back from the proposal.

Check out the details from TheBlaze:

Trending: Video: Pelosi Admits Knowing About Coronavirus, But Defends Prioritizing Impeachment

Democrats will assume control of the Virginia General Assembly next year, and lawmakers quickly began submitting gun control bills that previously had little-to-no chance of passage. Gun-rights advocates statewide responded by forming “sanctuary” counties in which enforcement of new gun control laws would be de-emphasized or neglected altogether.

take our poll - story continues below
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Monday, Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam and incoming Senate Majority Leader Dick Saslaw said they were adding a “grandfather clause” into the proposed assault weapon ban, which would allow gun owners to keep weapons under the policy that were already legally owned — as long as they register them.

“I’m not going to lock up a large part of Virginia,” Saslaw told the Virginia Mercury, acknowledging that a grandfather clause would “make sense.”

Gun-rights activists in Virginia are not letting their guard down after what seems like a victory, being well aware of the fact that the left will keep pushing for further restrictions on the Second Amendment.

Philip Van Cleave, president of the Virginia Citizens Defense League said, “We’ve been down this compromise road and their version of a compromise is they never give up anything. We are expected to give up something every time and we’re not doing it anymore. I think gun owners are tired of this and they’re gonna stand up and fight this stuff.”

Save conservative media!

News

Report: New Evidence Suggests Over 40,000 People Have Died In Wuhan From COVID-19

WHOA!

John Salvatore

Published

on

Unless you voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 and plan to vote for Joe Biden in November, there’s a decent chance you’re aware that China is most likely lying about its death totals when it comes to coronavirus. On Friday, a left-leaning outlet reported the communist regime might already have over 40,000 deaths – just in Wuhan alone. From Washington Post via Daily Wire: The coronavirus pandemic ravaging the globe officially claimed 2,563 lives in Wuhan, where it began in a market that sold exotic animals for consumption. But evidence emerging from the city as it stirs from its two-month hibernation suggests the real death toll is exponentially higher. … Using photos posted online, social media sleuths have estimated that Wuhan funeral homes had returned 3,500 urns a day since March 23. That would imply a death toll in Wuhan of about 42,000 — or 16 times the official number. Another widely shared calculation, based on Wuhan’s 84 furnaces running nonstop and each cremation taking an hour, put the death toll at 46,800. Here’s more COVID-19 randomness, via Twitter… https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1246211252193550336 https://twitter.com/afbranco/status/1246082162199166976 https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/1246220308228591617 https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1246219680995577856 https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1246211070072516608 https://twitter.com/larryelder/status/1244819158719590400 https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1246210960668442629 https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1246212131495673856 https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1246218055874535424

Continue Reading

News

Ilhan Omar: ‘Hundreds of Thousands’ of Americans Might Die Because of President Trump

A little hyperbolical…

John Salvatore

Published

on

Imagine having nothing better to do with your life than slamming the duly-elected leader of the free world, non-stop. People like Ilhan Omar (MN) honestly believe that President Trump is doing a bad job handling the coronavirus. He’s not. He has actually taken tremendous steps to slow the spread. But libs are gonna lib, no matter the situation. From Fox News: Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., argued that President Trump could cost “hundreds of thousands of lives” through his administration’s “completely failed” response to the COVID-19 pandemic. “I think with each day that goes by, it becomes clearer and clearer how badly this administration has completely failed the American people,” Omar told Sirius XM host Dean Obeidallah during the Thursday edition of his radio show. Omar said, “When you have the richest country in the world and we have all kinds of advantages, yet thousands, yet hundreds of thousands of people could die because of his mismanagement and his inability to really be quite upfront with people is quite devastating. As you just pointed out, for weeks, this president downplayed this crisis.” Here’s more COVID-19 randomness, via Twitter… https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1246240007523885056 https://twitter.com/TheCoronaMemes/status/1246253612323364865 https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1246244846731493379 https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1246248396593250306 https://twitter.com/billboard/status/1246258404726837248 https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1246262480353005568 https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1246247960314331138 https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1246241158902226945 https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1246257429903544322 https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1246256241648848899 https://twitter.com/rnz_news/status/1246264313616019457 https://twitter.com/BarstoolNewsN/status/1246248030992584707

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

 
Send this to a friend