Connect with us

News

WaPo Contributor Is Yemeni Militant Who Ordered Deaths of 26 Journalists (Details)

Does the Post know that Jamal Khashoggi was their contributor, too?

John Salvatore

Published

on

A “Washington Post” guest contributor ordered the deaths of 26 journalists.

He is also a Yemeni militant.

Seems like kind of a big deal, considering fellow Post contributor Jamal Khashoggi was recently murdered in Saudi Arabia.

Trending: Biden Refers to Cops As the ‘Enemy’ & Now Supports Cutting Police Funding — ‘Absolutely!’

Users on Twitter were able to unearth past photos and videos of Mohammed Ali al-Houthi, the controversial Yemeni militant leader who published an op-ed piece on the Washington Post, showing him with his gun as he conducted televised interviews.

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The op-ed by al-Houthi, the head of the so-called the Supreme Revolutionary Committee of the Houthi militia, was published by the US newspaper on November 9.

Al-Houthi is implicated in issuing directives for killing more than 26 Yemeni journalists, while there are 16 journalists until this day in detention centers.

The shocking images of al-Houthi dating back to 2016 shows him with his AK-47 placed either on his lap or on a table during multiple interviews that were aired on pro-Houthi channels.

Democrat Congressman Joaquin Castro (TX) was said to be considered as Hillary Clinton’s vice presidential running mate in 2016.

Obviously, that title went to Virginia Senator Tim Kaine.

Appearing on CNN, Castro implicitly implies that President Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, is responsible for the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in Saudi Arabia.

From The Daily Wire:

House Intelligence Committee member Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX) promoted a conspiracy theory without any evidence on Friday, saying that Jared Kushner may have been behind the apparent murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Castro: “Jared Kushner may have, with U.S. intelligence, delivered a hit list, an enemies list, to the crown prince, to MBS, in Saudi Arabia and that the prince may have acted on that, and one of the people he took action against is Mr. Khashoggi.”

WATCH:

Reactions:

Castro then backtracked:

Saudi Arabia has confirmed that journalist Jamal Khashoggi is dead.

How he died is now raising more questions, because the Saudis have already changed their story.

Here’s the scoop:

Missing journalist Jamal Khashoggi is dead, Saudi Arabia’s general prosecutor said early Saturday morning local time.

The government said that Khashoggi got into a fight with the people he met at the consulate in Istanbul, Turkey. The kingdom alleged that Khashoggi died in that clash.

WATCH:

Official White House response:

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo slapped down ABC News for a false report claiming had heard the alleged audio of Khashoggi being tortured and killed.

That was not true.

Save conservative media!

News

New Report Reveals Ohio Democratic Party Received $300K In Federal Coronavirus Relief Loan

Published

on

The whole point of the Paycheck Protection Program that was put together earlier this year at the beginning of the lockdowns put in place due to the coronavirus was supposed to provide relief for small businesses who would be left devastated by the sudden and massive loss of income that would come about as a result of these safety measures. However, it seems the Ohio Democratic Party received a sizable chunk of cash to keep them going too. Now that doesn’t seem right, does it? via The Washington Examiner: Campaign finance reports show that the loan, amounting to $333,867, was approved by the U.S. Small Business Administration on April 30, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer. In May, a tweet critical of the Trump administration’s program was posted on the group’s official Twitter account. “With so many small businesses shut out from receiving PPP loans ⁠— while nearly 300 publicly traded companies received more than $1 billion from the program⁠ — local governments across Ohio are stepping up to help small businesses, which are often the center of their communities,” the tweet read. https://twitter.com/OHDems/status/1262735869628297217 A spokeswoman for the party came out and actually attempted to defend their receiving the federal funds by saying 20 jobs were saved. “The purpose of the Paycheck Protection Program is to help organizations cover payroll and benefits, and that’s precisely what it has been used for ⁠— to ensure our entire team continued to work and earn a paycheck and retain their health coverage during an unprecedented public health crisis,” Kirstin Alvanitakis said. The Ohio Republican Party slammed the Democrats for taking the money. Evan Machan, the Ohio GOP spokesman, said, “We did not need to apply for these funds. Under the leadership of Chairman Timken, our financial situation is strong, and we were never at…

Continue Reading

News

Trump’s Campaign Developing New Strategy To Draw Big Crowds To Rallies; ‘Can’t Have Repeat Of Tulsa’

Published

on

President Trump’s rally that was held in Tulsa, Oklahoma was super hyped up by media outlets across the Internet with expectations of crowd attendance being astronomically high. As it turns out, not many folks actually showed up to the event, something that deflated Trump’s campaign a bit and has now prompted them to change direction. The new strategy the campaign is looking to employ includes increased safety measures to make folks feel comfortable enough to attend the event, as many believe fear of the coronavirus prevented many individuals from attending the Tulsa rally. Here’s more on this from The Washington Examiner: “We can’t have a repeat of Tulsa,” a campaign official told NBC News, referring to Trump’s upcoming rally in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, this Saturday. The president’s rallies resume as many states grapple with upticks in coronavirus cases, prompting state and local leadership to halt reopenings and introduce new public health orders to prevent the spread of the virus. Unlike the indoor venue the campaign chose for its Tulsa rally, the president will make his appearance in an open-air airport tarmac hangar this weekend. Health experts have said outdoor events are less risky than large gatherings indoors, but also stress that the virus can still be spread. An official from the White House noted that Trump understands that people may not come out the way they did in 2016 due to fears over catching COVID-19. When the rally was held in Tulsa, masks were offered to those who showed up to the event, but many of them didn’t bother to wear them. Several staffers and a couple of prominent attendees ended up testing positive for the coronavirus. Masks are apparently going to be strongly encouraged at the New Hampshire rally, though the campaign said they will not be mandated.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

 
Send this to a friend