Connect with us

News

WaPo is OVER It! Mainstream Paper Starts Calling Out AOC’s Misguided Rants

“She’s wrong”: Real talk from the Washington Post on the democratic socialist darling.

Published

on

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, (or ‘AOC’ as those of us who type for a living have come to call her), is conjuring up quite the caricature of herself as of late.

The freshman Congresswoman is the first, true, full-fledged millennial to serve in the House of Representatives – a circumstance that has put Ocasio-Cortez under a microscope in the media.  Pair this with some or her wilder dreams of democratic socialism, and her affinity for putting her own foot in her mouth, and you have a young woman who not only  inspires the alt-left but also irritates the rest of the nation.

Now, even as a great many other mainstream newspapers continue to promote AOC as a beacon of liberal hope, the Washington Post can stand aside no longer and allow the nonsense to flow unabated.

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“She’s wrong”.

That could very well be one of the only times that a mainstream media figure has truly and flatly told us the reality of AOC’s incessant blathering, at least on this subject.

For what it’s worth, Ocasio-Cortez does have an extremely powerful charisma that has entranced the democratic youth.  Now the question is:  Will she lead them astray, or will they learn the errors of her ways and continue to develop their liberal skepticism?

Only time will tell.

Save conservative media!

News

New Report Reveals Ohio Democratic Party Received $300K In Federal Coronavirus Relief Loan

Published

on

The whole point of the Paycheck Protection Program that was put together earlier this year at the beginning of the lockdowns put in place due to the coronavirus was supposed to provide relief for small businesses who would be left devastated by the sudden and massive loss of income that would come about as a result of these safety measures. However, it seems the Ohio Democratic Party received a sizable chunk of cash to keep them going too. Now that doesn’t seem right, does it? via The Washington Examiner: Campaign finance reports show that the loan, amounting to $333,867, was approved by the U.S. Small Business Administration on April 30, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer. In May, a tweet critical of the Trump administration’s program was posted on the group’s official Twitter account. “With so many small businesses shut out from receiving PPP loans ⁠— while nearly 300 publicly traded companies received more than $1 billion from the program⁠ — local governments across Ohio are stepping up to help small businesses, which are often the center of their communities,” the tweet read. https://twitter.com/OHDems/status/1262735869628297217 A spokeswoman for the party came out and actually attempted to defend their receiving the federal funds by saying 20 jobs were saved. “The purpose of the Paycheck Protection Program is to help organizations cover payroll and benefits, and that’s precisely what it has been used for ⁠— to ensure our entire team continued to work and earn a paycheck and retain their health coverage during an unprecedented public health crisis,” Kirstin Alvanitakis said. The Ohio Republican Party slammed the Democrats for taking the money. Evan Machan, the Ohio GOP spokesman, said, “We did not need to apply for these funds. Under the leadership of Chairman Timken, our financial situation is strong, and we were never at…

Continue Reading

News

Trump’s Campaign Developing New Strategy To Draw Big Crowds To Rallies; ‘Can’t Have Repeat Of Tulsa’

Published

on

President Trump’s rally that was held in Tulsa, Oklahoma was super hyped up by media outlets across the Internet with expectations of crowd attendance being astronomically high. As it turns out, not many folks actually showed up to the event, something that deflated Trump’s campaign a bit and has now prompted them to change direction. The new strategy the campaign is looking to employ includes increased safety measures to make folks feel comfortable enough to attend the event, as many believe fear of the coronavirus prevented many individuals from attending the Tulsa rally. Here’s more on this from The Washington Examiner: “We can’t have a repeat of Tulsa,” a campaign official told NBC News, referring to Trump’s upcoming rally in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, this Saturday. The president’s rallies resume as many states grapple with upticks in coronavirus cases, prompting state and local leadership to halt reopenings and introduce new public health orders to prevent the spread of the virus. Unlike the indoor venue the campaign chose for its Tulsa rally, the president will make his appearance in an open-air airport tarmac hangar this weekend. Health experts have said outdoor events are less risky than large gatherings indoors, but also stress that the virus can still be spread. An official from the White House noted that Trump understands that people may not come out the way they did in 2016 due to fears over catching COVID-19. When the rally was held in Tulsa, masks were offered to those who showed up to the event, but many of them didn’t bother to wear them. Several staffers and a couple of prominent attendees ended up testing positive for the coronavirus. Masks are apparently going to be strongly encouraged at the New Hampshire rally, though the campaign said they will not be mandated.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week

 
Send this to a friend