Connect with us

News

WATCH: CNN Throws Massive Temper Tantrum, Check Out The Reason Why

So childish.

Published

on

Left-leaning news network CNN is not exactly in the good graces of the White House, given how hard they’ve fought against the Trump administration over the last year and a half, doing anything and everything in their power to take non-stories — like the Russia probe — and turn them into weapons of political mass destruction.

The president and the network have been at each other’s throats on numerous occasions, with Trump labeling CNN “fake news” and even going so far as to toss their reporters out of press conferences.

Well, that war is continuing to rage on as the network has been banned from an EPA press event, a move that really ruffled the feathers of host Brian Stelter.

Trending: Protester Sucker Punches Trump Supporter, Then Winds Up Flat On His Back — WATCH

Stelter suggested that the government agency couldn’t be held accountable unless CNN was there, and lead anchor Wold Blitzer agreed. “Yeah, it’s pretty outrageous indeed,” he said, according to NewsBusters. “And another reporter inside saying there were empty seats in that room. Brian Stelter, first of all, how are the Associated Press and CNN responding?”

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“By saying this is unacceptable, especially because as your banner on screen says the EPA chief has been embattled,” Stelter said. “Everywhere you turn, there seems to be another scandal involving the EPA. This is an agency that cries out for accountability coverage right now and we need to know what the heck is going on in [EPA director Scott] Pruitt’s office, and with his deputies, and with his agency. And instead, what we’re seeing is the door being closed, and in some cases literally.”

“Let’s be honest Wolf, both of us know there’s always a push and pull between the news media and government,” Stelter continued. “That’s the way it is. But government agencies have been pushing harder lately, much more aggressively closing the door, sometimes literally. Especially in response to reporters who are pursuing accountability stories, trying to hold the government accountable.”

Perhaps the good folks at CNN would actually be allowed to participate in press events if they’d stop dedicating so much of their time and energy to lying their rear ends off each and every time they cover a story about the president?

Most people know at this point that CNN will not tell them the complete facts of a story unless they fit the narrative they want to push. What doesn’t fit they twist or completely fabricate. Why would the administration want these people present if they know they won’t do their job as journalists and uphold the integrity of the profession by reporting facts?

Until these folks stop and smell the coffee, they should expect to be treated this way.

Source: The Daily Wire

Save conservative media!

News

New Video Posted By President Trump Proves He’s Denounced White Supremacy Over And Over Again

Published

on

President Trump released a video Tuesday that completely annihilates the left-wing narrative promoted in the mainstream media that he is a racist who supports and promotes white supremacy. Many folks in the MSM have made the accusation that the president has not condemned white supremacy, but this video showcases all of the times he’s done just that. Here’s more on the video from the Daily Wire: “The Trump campaign rolled out a nearly 5-minute-long video of the president, featuring video clips from as recently as this month, to his 2016 presidential campaign, and dating all the way back to an interview Trump gave to Matt Lauer in the early 2000s, where he denounced White supremacy and ‘disavowed’ White supremacist groups,” Fox News reported. “The video comes after Biden and Harris have criticized Trump, casting him as a racist and claiming he has not denounced White supremacy, and also comes as part of the Trump campaign’s final pitch to win over Black voters ahead of Election Day.” The video actually details 38 examples of when Trump denounced white supremacy. Here’s just a few of the ones covered in the clip.   From recent NBC News townhall: “I denounce white supremacy, okay?” From recent NBC News townhall: “Are you listening? I denounce white supremacy. What’s your next question?” From recent NBC News townhall: “I denounce white supremacy.” From recent NBC News townhall: “You start off with white supremacy, I denounce it.” https://youtu.be/Bd0cMmBvqWc Folks, the mainstream media is never going to ditch their anti-Trump racist narrative, regardless of how false it actually is. They believe this is one of their strongest strategies against the president and have worked hard, investing much time and energy, into covering this narrative and brainwashing their viewing audience with it. But it’s not true. Clearly, the president is…

Continue Reading

News

Tony Bobulinski Makes Explosive Claims On Tucker Carlson’s Show, Media Skips Story

Published

on

Critics are having a hard time wrapping their minds around the fact that the mainstream media is choosing to ignore the Tucker Carlson interview with Tony Bobulinski, a former business associate of Hunter Biden, who stated that the Biden family casually shrugged off any worries that Joe Biden’s ties to all of his son’s business deals might have a negative impact on future presidential campaigns. This, of course, raises questions as to whether or not the MSM is worthy of public trust. Given the kind of anti-Trump coverage we’ve seen over the last few years, and the total destruction of journalistic integrity and ethics, the answer to that question should easily be “no.” via Fox News: Bobulinski’s comments to Carlson were completely ignored by CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times and Washington Post as of 8 a.m. EST on Wednesday, exactly 12 hours after the start of the damning interview. “It is pretty much a 100 percent blackout of the Bobulinski story in the traditional media. Of course, there are lots of stories that need to be covered in the busy 2020 news agenda, but the total omission of Bobulinski’s accusations is curious, to say the least,” DePauw University professor and media critic Jeffrey McCall told Fox News. “Even if this story is not front and center on the news agenda, it does need to be approached somewhere along the way. Odds are that most mainstream media outlets are devoting very few reporting resources, if any, to the Bobulinski story,” McCall added. “It would seem those outlets could at least be investigating the accusations to try to prove them invalid.” “What little coverage has surfaced has basically just been running without challenge the boilerplate denials and indignation from the Biden camp. The manner in which this story has been covered…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week