Connect with us

News

WATCH: Crazy Brawl Breaks Out at Trump’s Hollywood Star After MAGA Supporters Gather There

Published

on

Just days after an enraged Trump hater destroyed the President’s Hollywood Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, a violent brawl has broken out between Trump supporters who had gathered to “spread love” and those who had, clearly come to spread hate.

The gathering appears to have been organized by musical artist Joy Villa, who has been a lone voice of support for our President after stunning the nation with her incredible “Make America Great Again” she revealed at the Grammy’s in 2017.

The Daily Wire reports she and some fellow Trump supporters had gathered at the Trump’s star, which had just been restored after 24-year-old Austin Clay smashed it with a pickaxe earlier this week. The small but enthusiastic band of Trump supporters sang the National Anthem and posed with a cardboard cutout of Trump.

take our poll - story continues below

Is the Biden Administration Destroying Our Constitution?

  • Is the Biden Administration Destroying Our Constitution?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

YouTuber Austin Fletcher of Fleccas Talks, who does not appear to have attended this gathering but is no stranger to the violent streets of liberal LA and often films his man-on-the-street videos in this very same place, shared a video of the assault (warning: language and violence) 

“Though it’s unclear what exactly led to fists flying, it’s clear who Yahoo blames: ‘Donald Trump incited a brawl in Hollywood on Thursday night — and the president wasn’t even in town,'” The Daily Wire points out, having referenced Yahoo News for their article on the brawl.

And that right there explains how quickly liberals dismiss any accountability for their insane actions. It’s not their fault they lash out violently.

It is and forever will be…Trump’s fault.

News

Pro-Trump Lawyer Drops Huge ‘Q’ Hint, Crowd Goes Wild

WHOA…

Published

on

Donald Trump may not be in office anymore, but his political power remains very firmly intact thanks to his wide web of supporters and their undying belief in his message. Among those followers are the “Q” disciples:  Americans who’ve created a community around a mysterious internet poster who has seemingly promoted Trump’s secret war against the Deep State via his cryptic breadcrumbs. Now, as No. 45 continues to contemplate his next political move, one pro-Trump lawyer is sending the Q world into a frenzy. Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood received a standing ovation on Friday when he made “Q” gestures during a speech and appeared to link the QAnon conspiracy to a religious revival in the U.S. Wood, a prominent Georgia lawyer, was speaking at the Health and Freedom Convention in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He told the crowd that former President Donald Trump had won the 2020 election and was still president. And then.. Wood briefly discussed his personal life and his four divorces, jokingly comparing himself to the Hebrew King David, who had nine wives, to the appreciation of the crowd. “But God forgave me, for as I’ve come to believe, God planned it,” Wood said. “He plans every detail of your life. He knows how many hairs are on your beautiful head. And he uses your sins and he uses your shortcoming to teach you so that when the time comes that he’s ready and you’ve been learning – watch out for this next move.” “He’s going to rebirth you into the spirit world and create exactly the person that he intended you to be,” Wood said while drawing a “Q” with his right index finger. “There’s your Q,” he said, drawing the letter in the air again. “Q!” The audience applauded and some began cheering in what quickly turned…

Continue Reading

News

Black Man Brutally Attacks Mexican Woman He Thinks is Asian

A black man brutally beat an elderly Mexican-American woman on an L.A. bus reportedly because he thought she was an Asian woman.

Published

on

A black man brutally beat an elderly Mexican-American woman on an L.A. bus reportedly because he thought she was an Asian woman. A 70-year-old woman of Mexican heritage was riding on an L.A. bus last week when, according to police, 23-year-old Yasmine Beasley attacked her. The victim’s family says that the attacker yelled an Asian slur at her as he attacked. “The victim’s son reportedly says that a female passenger, described as ‘black,’ called his mother an anti-Asian slur and then attacked her,” according to a report by KTLA. The woman’s family says that the man beat her in the face, severely hurt her lag, and pulled out some of her hair. Photos of the woman shows her face is heavily bruised. Per the station: The Mexican American victim was profiled as Asian by her attacker, who hurled a racial epithet used against people of Chinese descent before attacking the grandmother as she got off the bus to go grocery shopping, according to the son, who gave his name only as Pete. Beasley was charged with felony battery charges. Police reports show that Beasley is being held on a $130,000 bond and is due in court on Friday. Follow Warner Todd Huston on Facebook at: facebook.com/Warner.Todd.Huston.

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

Best of the Week