Connect with us

News

WATCH: Dozens of People Show Up to Hear Joe Biden Speak In Iowa – But Only Dozens

LOL, sounds like a lot!

John Salvatore

Published

on

Joe Biden’s gonna do Joe Biden whether thousands or, more realistically, dozens are in attendance.

That was the case in Iowa on Monday, September 2.

No many people showed to hear Joe speak because nobody really cares what Joe has to say.

Given his gaffe-prone ways though, it might be like attending a comedy club if you get sloshed right before showing up!

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

From American Mirror:

Joe Biden likes to position himself as the most union-friendly candidate, but the feeling doesn’t seem to be mutual — at least, judging by turnout.

For the last few years, Biden has appeared in Detroit for the Labor Day union parade there, but this year, he opted for Iowa, a critical early state in the primary process.

During a stop in Iowa City — the fifth largest city in the state — only tens of unionists turned out to see the so-called front runner.

WATCH:

Classic Joe…

From American Mirror:

Biden told Brzezinski he was in a parade in Independence, Missouri — except it was Iowa — and he challenged someone who called him “Sleepy Joe” to run with him, who declined.

WATCH:

More from Joe:

Democrats know that even though they only have a small chance at defeating President Trump in 2020, Joe is their best shot.

The MSM, the uninformed and Hollywood elites are willing to overlook Joe’s gaffes on race and gays simply because they hate Trump that much.

RELATED POSTS:

Tulsi Gabbard Explodes Like A Shaken Soda Pop After Being Pressed About Bashar Al-Assad Meeting

Trump Supporter Shows Up to Warren Rally, & One Man Winds Up In Handcuffs for Assault (WATCH)

New Yorkers Discover Something Awful About Minimum Wage Hike The Hard Way

ICYMI: 2020 Democrat Says You’re A Bad Christian If You’re Against Minimum Wage Hike

Tom Arnold Can’t Wait to Stand Over Donald Trump Jr.’s Corpse After He Shoots Him Dead

News

School Shooter’s Parents Charged After Deadly Rampage

Their gun storage situation appeared to be completely unconscionable.

Published

on

The proclivity of school shootings in the United States has a different impetus for just about everyone you’d ask.

Some, like those on the far left, believe that these things are the fault of guns.  As though their mere presence somehow entices a person to commit mass murder.  Others blame pop culture, often pointing to violent video games and movies.

And then there are those who blame the parents, suggesting that a child raised right would respect human life at a level unbecoming of a massacre-ist.  This theory is about to get tested legally.

The parents of the teen suspect accused of killing four students after opening fire inside a Michigan high school earlier this week are now facing involuntary manslaughter charges as prosecutors on Friday revealed text messages allegedly sent to their son before and after the attack.

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

James and Jennifer Crumbley are each facing four counts of involuntary manslaughter, according to Oakland County prosecutor Karen McDonald. Their son, 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley, allegedly fired at least 30 rounds in the hallways of Oxford High School on Tuesday, killing four classmates and injuring seven others, including a teacher.

McDonald did not mince her words.

“While the shooter was the one who entered the high school and pulled the trigger, there are other individuals who contributed to the events on November 30 and it is my intention to hold them accountable as well,” McDonald told reporters during a press conference. “It’s imperative we prevent this from happening again. No other parent or community should have to live through this nightmare.”

The weapon was retrieved by their son from an unlocked drawer in the home – an egregious ignorance of common sense gun safety measures.

The proclivity of school shootings in the United States has a different impetus for just about everyone you’d ask. Some, like those on the far left, believe that these things are the fault of guns.  As though their mere presence somehow entices a person to commit mass murder.  Others blame pop culture, often pointing to violent video games and movies. And then there are those who blame the parents, suggesting that a child raised right would respect human life at a level unbecoming of a massacre-ist.  This theory is about to get tested legally. The parents of the teen suspect accused of killing four students after opening fire inside a Michigan high school earlier this week are now facing involuntary manslaughter charges as prosecutors on Friday revealed text messages allegedly sent to their son before and after the attack. James and Jennifer Crumbley are each facing four counts of involuntary manslaughter, according to Oakland County prosecutor Karen McDonald. Their son, 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley, allegedly fired at least 30 rounds in the hallways of Oxford High School on Tuesday, killing four classmates and injuring seven others, including a teacher. McDonald did not mince her words. “While the shooter was the one who entered the high school and pulled the trigger, there are other individuals who contributed to the events on November 30 and it is my intention to hold them accountable as well,” McDonald told reporters during a press conference. “It’s imperative we prevent this from happening again. No other parent or community should have to live through this nightmare.” The weapon was retrieved by their son from an unlocked drawer in the home – an egregious ignorance of common sense gun safety measures.

Continue Reading

News

Baldwin Makes Wild Claim: He Never Pulled the Trigger in ‘Rust’ Shooting

Lawyers are now going to have to prove, without video evidence, that Baldwin never fingered the trigger.

Published

on

For weeks now, speculation has swirled about a shooting that occurred on the movie ‘Rust’, in which Hollywood A-lister Alec Baldwin shot and killed cinematographer Halya Hutchins with a live round that should never have been on set in the first place.

Now, almost unbelievably, Baldwin has claimed that he never actually pulled the trigger.

The first preview for the ABC News sit-down sees Baldwin breaking down in tears as he talks about cinematographer Halyna Hutchins being fatally shot with a prop gun on Oct. 21.

The real surprise, however, was George Stephanopoulos asking why he fired the gun when it wasn’t in the script and Baldwin replied, “The trigger wasn’t pulled. I didn’t pull the trigger.”

take our poll - story continues below

Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?

  • Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

So he never pulled the trigger? “No, no, no, no,” Baldwin answered. “I would never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger at them, never.” But there was no explanation beyond that.

Baldwin also said he had “no idea” how a live bullet got onto the set of the film, which he not only starred in but produced.

The revelation was not terribly well received by the media however, who had a hard time understanding just what Baldwin’s claim could mean, especially with the understanding that the cameras were not rolling at the time of the shooting, as the actor was merely rehearsing drawing his single action revolver.

For weeks now, speculation has swirled about a shooting that occurred on the movie ‘Rust’, in which Hollywood A-lister Alec Baldwin shot and killed cinematographer Halya Hutchins with a live round that should never have been on set in the first place. Now, almost unbelievably, Baldwin has claimed that he never actually pulled the trigger. The first preview for the ABC News sit-down sees Baldwin breaking down in tears as he talks about cinematographer Halyna Hutchins being fatally shot with a prop gun on Oct. 21. The real surprise, however, was George Stephanopoulos asking why he fired the gun when it wasn’t in the script and Baldwin replied, “The trigger wasn’t pulled. I didn’t pull the trigger.” So he never pulled the trigger? “No, no, no, no,” Baldwin answered. “I would never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger at them, never.” But there was no explanation beyond that. Baldwin also said he had “no idea” how a live bullet got onto the set of the film, which he not only starred in but produced. The revelation was not terribly well received by the media however, who had a hard time understanding just what Baldwin’s claim could mean, especially with the understanding that the cameras were not rolling at the time of the shooting, as the actor was merely rehearsing drawing his single action revolver.

Continue Reading
The Schaftlein Report

Latest Articles

Best of the Week