Judicial Watch strikes again!
“These classified Hillary Clinton emails that she tried to hide or destroy show why it is urgent that the DOJ finally undertake an honest criminal investigation. These emails show how the prior sham investigation by the Comey-Strzok-McCabe-Lynch crowd was a joke. It is past time for Attorney General Jeff Sessions to order a new investigation of the Hillary Clinton email scandal.”
Thank you, Tom Fitton, for doing the job the DNC controlled MSM refuses to do.
BREAKING: More classified Clinton emails uncovered by @JudicialWatch lawsuit! The Comey-Strzok-Lynch Clinton email “matter” was a sham, so it is urgent that Attorney General Jeff Sessions to order a new criminal investigation. https://t.co/Kn0umGFh7n pic.twitter.com/yJmOGmcl1M
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) August 16, 2018
Do you think Cubans are fighting for healthcare or freedom from Communism?
On Thursday, conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch announced it uncovered 5 more Hillary Clinton emails containing classified information on her unsecured email server.
Judicial Watch obtained two batches containing hundreds of new Hillary Clinton emails from her non ‘state.gov’ email system in response to a FOIA lawsuit filed in May of 2015!
The emails show Hillary Clinton meeting with George Soros and continuing to be advised from Sid Blumenthal, who was previously barred from a State Department position.
The new documents include material classified “confidential” on negotiations between Northern Ireland and UK, as well as negotiations with Israel, Palestine, and France. They also include a reference to a Clinton meeting with controversial leftwing billionaire George Soros, and advice to Clinton from Sid Blumenthal, who was barred from a State Department position by the Obama administration and regardless continued to advise her on matters of state.
- On June 7, 2011, Clinton received classified information on her non-secure email account from former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, which Blair also forwarded to Jake Sullivan, about Blair’s Middle East negotiations with Israel, the Palestinians and the French
- On January 26, 2010, Clinton’s Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan sent classified information via his unsecure Blackberry to Huma Abedin’s State Department email account that he’d earlier sent to Clinton’s and Abedin’s non-secure @clintonemail.com email accounts about U.K. negotiations with Northern Ireland.
- On October 28, 2010, Clinton exchanges information with her friend Marty Torrey – a congressional aide – who asks Clinton in an email if she would advise that Torrey meet with former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf. Clinton responds through her non-secure email account approving the meeting and notes that she is emailing him from Hanoi, Vietnam.
- An email chain dated April 8, 2010, which contains a memo from Sid Blumenthal to Hillary Clinton related to the change of government in Kyrgyzstan, contains information classified “confidential” and is redacted as “foreign government information” and “foreign relations or foreign activities of the United States, including confidential sources.” Blumenthal urges Clinton to “develop relations” with the new government in Kyrgyzstan.
All of this suggests to me the necessity for the State Department to assert itself and take the lead in developing relations with the new government.
- Abedin emails Clinton about “Invites for the week” in an undated email (but apparently written before November 1, 2011, the day Clinton’s mother died, because her mother is one of the invitees – probably written in early 2009, based on the period most of these emails seem to have been written), and notes that she (Clinton) has a “George Soros lunch from 1-3 in Southampton.”
- On October 20, 2010, lawyer Lanny Davis writes Clinton an email saying, “Thank you H for who you are and what you do,” followed in the exchange by another with “PS. I swear you look younger and better every time I see you, Good night dear Hillary. Lanny.” Mr. Davis is currently a lawyer for Michael Cohen.
- In an undated email, Blumenthal emails Clinton about State Department management issues suggests that Joseph C. Wilson “should be spoken with for his view of dept, personnel … is shrewd.” Wilson is a former ambassador to Gabon who went on to become an Africa consultant and deal-maker.
Tom Fitton, President of Judicial Watch had this to say about the new classified Hillary emails found on her unsecure server. You can support Judicial Watch by clicking here.
Tests Show QAnon Shaman is ‘Mentally Ill’, According to His Own Lawyer
But is this all just a part of a broader legal strategy?
From the moment that Jacob Chansley set foot on our television screens, we knew that we’d be talking about him for some time into the future. Chansley, known more commonly as the “QAnon Shaman”, was the iconic character who participated in the January 6th insurrection shirtless, with his face painted, and wearing a large fur headdress adorned with bison horns. Now, as Chansley faces charges in the storming of the Capitol, his lawyers are trying a rather tricky defense: They’re claiming that the Shaman doesn’t possess full control over his faculties. In an interview, defense lawyer Albert Watkins said that officials at the federal Bureau of Prisons, or BOP, have diagnosed his client Jacob Chansley with transient schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression and anxiety. The BOP’s findings, which have not yet been made public, suggest Chansley’s mental condition deteriorated due to the stress of being held in solitary confinement at a jail in Alexandria, Virginia, Watkins said. “As he spent more time in solitary confinement … the decline in his acuity was noticeable, even to an untrained eye,” Watkins said in an interview on Thursday. But is this all just legal maneuvering? Watkins said authorities will need to determine how Chansley can get access to the treatment he needs to “actively participate in his own defense.” Pleading guilty to a charge negates the need for a trial, but defendants still have to be declared mentally competent to do so. Watkins said the BOP’s evaluation of his client did not declare Chansley to be mentally incompetent, and he does not expect Chansley to be ordered to undergo what is known as competency restoration treatment. Watkins turned heads early on in his role at attorney for the Shaman, after making derogatory remarks about his own client’s mental health, using phrases that are deemed unprintable…
Former White House Doc Says Biden’s Mental Health Will Force Him Out of Office
And he did not mince his words.
As soon as Joe Biden found himself on the path to the presidency, the murmurs about his mental health began. Biden has always been a gaffe-machine, providing our nation with a ridiculous number of bizarre and unfortunate statements throughout the years. But, in 2021, it appears that Biden’s issues are no longer funny or jovial, with many suggesting that his mental health is in a serious decline. This includes a former White House physician, who painted a terrifying picture of where all of this could be headed. Representative Ronny Jackson (R-TX), formerly the White House physician, said Thursday on Fox News Channel’s “Hannity” that he believes President Joe Biden will be forced to resign or be removed with the 25th Amendment. And Jackson didn’t pull any punches. “I’ve been saying that it’s only going to get worse, and guess what? We’re watching that happen right before our eyes right now. And I’m at the point right now where, you know, I went from, you know, telling people, we should be concerned about what might potentially be going on, to now saying, hey, what is happening right now?” Jackson added, “Where are the people in our academic medicine that were out there calling for President Trump to have a cognitive test? Where are these people? There’s something seriously going on with this man right now. And you know, I think that he’s either gonna, he’s either gonna resign, they’re going to convince him to resign from office at some point in the near future for medical issues, or they’re going to have to use the 25th Amendment to get rid of this man right now. There’s some serious stuff going on right now.” Jackson’s underestimation of political biases aside, he’s certainly not the only one wondering just how fit Biden’s mental…
Pro-Cuba Libs Won't Want You to See This Video of an Island Native Walking Into a US Supermarket for First Time
Facebook Twitter Gab The firebrand Democratic socialist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York has made a name for herself promoting...
5-Year-Old Fighting Cancer Makes Friends with Hospital Staff Across Street Using Sticky Note Art
Facebook Twitter Gab A hospital stay can be a scary and lonely time, especially if you’re a child fighting cancer...
AZ Audit Exclusive: Election Systems Password Hasn't Been Changed in 2 Years and Is Shared All the Time
Facebook Twitter Gab How secure was the voting apparatus in Maricopa County, Arizona? So secure that, according to Arizona state...
AZ Senate President: I Was Told My Family Should Die Simply Because I'm Fighting for Election Integrity
Facebook Twitter Gab In a sit-down interview with The Western Journal, Arizona Senate President Karen Fann revealed that as media...
AZ Senate Pres: Maricopa County Doesn't Have Control Over Its Election Systems – Only Dominion Does
Facebook Twitter Gab Maricopa County officials did not have the passwords for the voting systems used in the 2020 presidential...
Best of the Week
Opinion4 days ago
WATCH: Tom Brady Sacks MAGA with Cheap Shot from the White House
News4 days ago
Sorry, Media: Survey Finds it ISN’T Republicans Resisting Vaccinations
Opinion6 days ago
Biden’s Thought Police May Be Knocking at Your Door
News4 days ago
CONFIRMED: Biden Using Military to Ship COVID-Infected Illegals Around the U.S.A.
Opinion3 days ago
Pelosi Falls for Obvious McCarthy Trap in Flap Over Jan. 6th Committee
News4 days ago
Joint Chiefs Chairman General Mark Milley Disgraced His Uniform
News5 days ago
FL Gov. Fights Back After CDC Kills Anti-Vax-Passport Law
Opinion5 days ago
Republicans Losing Interest in Idea of 2024 Pence Run
Opinion6 days ago
Critical Race Theory is Bogus and Here’s How to Refute It
Wire4 days ago
2 Dead After EMTs, Firefighters Ambushed by Gunfire While Responding to Emergency Calls
Wire5 days ago
Reporter Looks Around Pro-Police Rally, Has 'Surreal' Moment When He Sees 200 Black Families
News4 days ago
Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Pulls Out of Israel in Support of Hamas Terrorists