Connect with us

News

What Trump is Doing Now Will Leave Planned Parenthood Completely Devastated

This is fantastic news.

Published

on

One of the most amazing things thus far about the Trump presidency is seeing the insane amount of campaign promises the man has kept since he was elected and sworn into office.

Most politicians promise you the world and severely under deliver on their word, simply saying what tickles ears so they can further their own careers.

Trump seems to be taking a different approach, actually keeping his promises and doing exactly what he said he would do.

Trending: Police Officer Is Viciously Beaten Trying to Make Arrest, Man Films & Laughs — Video

One such promise the president made was to stand up for life. Now he’s currently moving forward on defunding Planned Parenthood. Looks like he’s keeping this promise too.

take our poll - story continues below

Trump or Biden, who will win?

  • Why wait until November 3? Show all of America who you're voting for in 2020  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

This week, the Department of Health and Human Services issued a new regulation that will cut off $50 million in taxpayer money to the organization — although Planned Parenthood will still haul in nearly half a billion dollars.

The regulation actually clarifies a rule long in place.

“Section 1008 of the Act contains the following prohibition, which has not been altered since it was enacted in 1970: None of the funds appropriated under this title shall be used in programs where abortion is a method of family planning,” says the rule.

“The Conference Report described the intent of this provision as follows: It is, and has been, the intent of both Houses that funds authorized under this legislation be used only to support preventive family planning services, population research, infertility services and other related medical, information, and educational activities. The conferees have adopted the language contained in section 1008, which prohibits the use of such funds for abortion, in order to make clear this intent.”

The new rule on the books will also ban the nation’s largest baby killing organization from being able to lobby for political purposes. Currently, Planned Parenthood gives millions of dollars in cash to liberal candidates who support its agenda.

Trump recently spoke at a gala put on by the Susan B. Anthony List last week where he stated, “For the first time since Roe v. Wade, America has a pro-life president, a pro-life vice president, a pro-life House and 25 pro-life state capitals,” Trump said in his speech. “I’ve kept my promise to stand for life. When I ran for office, I pledged to stand for life. That’s exactly what I’ve done.”

This is an amazing step to take in preserving life from the hands of progressives who want to strip our most vulnerable citizens of their most basic right: the right to life.

However, though we should absolutely celebrate this move, it’s important to note the battle against abortion is far from won. As long as this horrific evil remains legal and those who perform these executions are allowed to continue practicing medicine, we have not accomplished our mission.

Hopefully the pro-life movement allows this progress to provide a little extra motivation and fuel to continue fighting the good fight.

Source: The Daily Wire

Save conservative media!

News

DOJ Making Moves To Break Up Google, Calling It The ‘Most Important Antitrust Case In A Generation’

Published

on

The Department of Justice is moving to file an antitrust lawsuit against Big Tech company Google on Tuesday after a very thorough investigation was launched into the company over alleged monopolistic behavior. This lawsuit will allege that Google has been engaging in practices deemed to be “anticompetitive” in order to help insulate and protect its search and search-advertising businesses, according to a source from the Justice Department. via Daily Wire: Google has frozen out competitors through contracts between the tech giant and browsers, carriers, and mobile phone manufacturers that give Google such prime standing as the default search engine across a variety of platforms as to bar any competitors from beginning to compete with the tech giant. Googles search queries make up roughly 80% of all those in the U.S. Google has argued in the past that billions of people choosing to use its product every day is evidence of the company’s competitive edge, not monopolistic behavior. The legal battle between the tech giant and the U.S. government is likely to span years. The lawsuit follows an investigation into the company that lasted for more than a year and took place in a wider investigation into Silicon Valley tech giants for alleged anticompetitive practices. The president himself has been among the most ardent voices speaking out about the monopolistic behavior of tech companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter, as well as drawing attention to their censorship of conservative views. Some of Trump’s most loyal supporters, like Sen. Josh Hawley, were very pleased to hear about the lawsuit. “Today’s lawsuit is the most important antitrust case in a generation. Google and its fellow Big Tech monopolists exercise unprecedented power over the lives of ordinary Americans, controlling everything from the news we read to the security of our most personal information,” the…

Continue Reading

News

Trump Tells Barr To ‘Act Fast’ And ‘Appoint Somebody’ To Look Into Hunter Biden Business Dealings

Published

on

President Donald Trump told Attorney General William Barr on Tuesday that he needs to “act” and “appoint somebody” to start digging into Hunter Biden’s rather shady business dealings. The urging comes after almost a dozen GOP House members have been suggesting the president tap a special counsel to launch an investigation into all of the alleged documentation and information that was recently pulled from a water damaged laptop believed to have belonged to the younger Biden. The president mentioned all of this during an interview on “Fox & Friends” Tuesday morning where he slammed Joe Biden and his son saying he “walked around like a vacuum.” via Fox News: “This is the laptop from hell,” Trump said. “Even if he didn’t get all of this money, you can’t go to China and have the son walk out with $1.5 billion. … You can’t go to Ukraine with $83,000 a month. … You can’t get $3.5 million from the mayor of Moscow’s wife.” “And you didn’t have a job before your father was vice president,” Trump continued. “You can’t go and go with your father and every stop you make, you pick up $1 billion.” He added: “The vice president got a kickback, and everybody knows it, and they’ve known it a long time.” One of the emails that supposedly belongs to Hunter Biden, which was obtained by Fox News, is dated for May 13, 2017, and includes talk of “renumeration packages” for six different individuals involved in a business deal with a Chinese energy company. According to the message, Hunter Biden is the “Chair/Vice Chair depending on an agreement with CEFC,” which was a reference to the now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Company. That same message also contains a note that says “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” There’s…

Continue Reading

Latest Articles

No articles were found at this time.

Best of the Week